你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第82期 我们都还活着
日期:2018-07-12 08:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
My son.
我儿子
He's here.
就在这里
We still have years together.
我们会一起生活很多年
I try to imagine the future.
我想象着未来的日子
I kept saying, in my head...
不住地在脑海中自言自语
we 're still alive.
我们都还活着
I'm still alive.
我也还活着
重点讲解

alive
living; not dead
活着;在世
We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死是活。
Is your mother still alive ?
你的母亲还健在吗?
Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
医生使婴儿活了六周。

keep on
doing sth to continue doing sth; to do sth repeatedly
继续,重复(做某事)
Keep smiling!
要保持笑容!
Don't keep on interrupting me!
别老是跟我打岔!

future
the time that will come after the present or the events that will happen then
将来;未来
We need to plan for the future.
我们需要为将来作好打算。
What will the cities of the future look like?
未来的城市会是什么样子呢?
The movie is set in the future.
这部电影以未来为背景。
The exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future (= soon).
汇率可能不久就要下跌。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到