你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第80期 没有人会记得
日期:2018-07-10 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Worry that people look at me and, uh, think of me as...
有点在意别人把我看成 或者想成
a failure.
一个败者
But, you know, the feeling passes.
不过没事 这种感觉已经过去了
So...
所以
Mm.

You know, when we were walking around today
知道吗 我们上午走路的时候
and you were embarrassing me, I kept thinking, like,
你当着别人说我 我就一直在想
you know, if I go to this school, everybody here's gonna remember this
我要来了这学校 肯定人人都会记住这件事
and I'm never gonna be able to live this down.
我以后还怎么混
But...
其实
you know, they're not gonna remember.
没有人会记得的
Because... everybody's just thinking about themselves.
人们都有自己的事情去纠结
You know? Nobody cares.
没空在意别人
重点讲解

embarrassing
making you feel shy, awkward or ashamed
使人害羞的(或难堪的、惭愧的)
an embarrassing mistake / question / situation
令人难堪的错误/问题/处境
It can be embarrassing for children to tell complete strangers about such incidents.
让孩子们向素不相识的人讲述这样的事情可能是难为了他们。
It was so embarrassing having to sing in public.
非得在众人面前唱歌太令人难为情了。

failure
lack of success in doing or achieving sth
失败
The success or failure of the plan depends on you.
这项计划的成败取决于你。
The attempt was doomed to failure.
这项尝试注定失败。
All my efforts ended in failure.
我的一切努力最后都无济于事。

pass
when time passes, it goes by
推移;逝去
Six months passed and we still had no news of them.
半年过去了,我们仍然没有他们的音讯。
We grew more anxious with every passing day.
我们每过一天就增多一分焦虑。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到