至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 梵高的天赋
日期:2018-07-05 18:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
The truth is
事实就是
I'm not important.
不是因为我
He wasn't some lovelorn teenager.
他不是什么为情所困的少年
I know.
我知道
Did you know he was a genius?
那你知道他是个天才吗
No, I can't say that I did.
不 这方面我不清楚
Well I did.
我清楚
It's not finished yet.
我还没画完呢
Alright, I'll see it later.
好的 我不打扰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
And, so did my father.
我父亲也清楚
All his life he has tried so hard to be an artist.
他这辈子拼了命 想成为一名艺术家
And, then this gruff awkward man
但就是这个看似粗鄙笨拙的男人
without any proper training
没接受过像样的训练
who'd only been painting a few years comes barging in and
才画了短短几年时间 就脱颖而出
rushes off in a couple of hours what poor father
他几个小时画的画 我可怜的父亲
couldn't dream of painting in two lifetimes.
几辈子就算做梦都想象不出来
My dad would lock himself away and copy them for hours.
父亲把自己锁在屋里 一临摹就是几小时
重点讲解

gruff
(of a person's behaviour) unfriendly and impatient
冷淡的;态度生硬的
Beneath his gruff exterior, he's really very kind-hearted.
他外表冷漠,心地却十分善良。

barge in on sb
barge in on sth

to enter a place or join a group of people rudely interrupting what sb else is doing or saying
闯入;插嘴;打岔
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this.
希望你不介意我如此冒昧打岔。
He barged in on us while we were having a meeting.
我们正在开会,他闯了进来。

rush
to move or to do sth with great speed, often too fast
迅速移动;急促
We've got plenty of time; there's no need to rush.
我们的时间很多;用不着太急促。
the sound of rushing water
湍急的水声
Don't rush off, I haven't finished.
别急着走哇,我还没说完呢。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到