至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第40期 发现可疑之人
日期:2018-06-20 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
No, I can see you.
我都看见你了
It was you last night, weren't it?
昨晚上东西是你丢的吧
Oh, not again.
不是吧 又想跑
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗
If you could tell me where to find a funny looking boy
你有没有看见一个怪模样的男孩
with hair all over the place,
头发乱糟糟的
I want to ring his neck.
我想想扭断他的脖子
Oh that'll be my nephew.
哦 你说的肯定是我侄子
I'm sorry. He's a bit simple.
对不起 他有点傻乎乎的
Please don't pay him any mind.
请不要放在心上
He's harmless.
他没有恶意的
He was following me yesterday and today.
他一直在跟踪我 昨天跟了 今天又跟
That's not like him.
这不像他的作风啊
Did you do something to him?
你是不是对他做了什么
No, I'm just delivering a letter for a friend of mine,
没有 我就是替我的朋友送信的
Vincent Van Gogh.
文森特·梵高
The Painter fella, yeah foreigner, red fellow.
那个画家是吗 外国人 红头发的那个
Yeah that's him.
对 就是他
That'll be it then.
那就难怪了
That'll be what then?
什么意思
重点讲解

mind
your thoughts, interest, etc.
心思
Keep your mind on your work!
专心干你的活吧!
Her mind is completely occupied by the new baby.
她一心扑在刚出世的宝宝身上。
The lecture dragged on and my mind wandered.
演讲还在拖着,我心不在焉了。

deliver
deliver sth to sb
deliver sth to sth

to take goods, letters, etc. to the person or people they have been sent to; to take sb somewhere
递送;传送;交付;运载
Leaflets have been delivered to every household.
传单已发送到每家每户。
Do you have your milk delivered?
你的牛奶是让别人送吗?

all over the place
not neat or tidy; not well organized
凌乱;狼藉;杂乱无章
Your calculations are all over the place (= completely wrong).
你算得一塌糊涂。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到
重点单词
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • organizedv. 组织
  • tidyadj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的 vt. 使整洁,整理
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc