你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第63期 赴约之前
日期:2018-06-20 18:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Yeah, thanks for bringing me here, Dad, and going all out and everything.
谢谢你能带我来 老爹 帮我忙前忙后
Aw. I didn't do anything.
得了 我啥都没做
Well, no, I mean, you made all those calls,
你打了那么多电话
and then now you have to go to dinner with a guy you hate.
现在还得和你很烦的人去吃饭
I don't hate him.
我不烦他
I like him.
挺喜欢他的
But you said he was a jerk and you hated his guts.
你不是还说他是个混蛋 而且贪得无厌
Nah, he's a good guy.
啊 他人还不错
He's, uh... he's an old friend.
是个老朋友
I'm actually looking forward to seeing him.
我还挺想着见他一面的
Old friends are important.
老朋友们都很重要
All right, I'm heading out. I wish I could go to your concert,
好了 我走了 真想去听你的音乐会
but, have a good time, all right? All right, man. Have fun.
好好享受吧 好的 好的 好好玩
I'll see you.
回见
重点讲解

hate
to dislike sth very much
厌恶,讨厌,憎恶(某事物)
I hate spinach.
我讨厌菠菜。
I hate Monday mornings.
我讨厌星期一早晨。
I hate it when people cry.
我厌烦别人哭。

call
the act of speaking to sb on the telephone
打电话;通话
to get / have / receive a call from sb
接到某人的电话
to give sb / to make a call
给某人打电话
Were there any calls for me while I was out?
我不在时有电话找我吗?
I'll take (= answer) the call upstairs.
我要上楼接电话。

hate sb's guts
(informal) to dislike sb very much
对某人恨之入骨

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到
重点单词
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • dislikev. 不喜欢,厌恶 n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成