你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第56期 与儿子争吵
日期:2018-06-13 08:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You know, uh, don't be so judgmental, Troy.
小伙子 别这么轻易给人下结论
Hmm? You've been living in a bubble.
你一直活在一个泡泡里
Remember that, okay?
知道吧
So, don't go... judging people living in the real world
所以在你涉足真实世界之前
until you've actually been out there yourself.
别轻易评判在真实世界里辗转的人
Okay? Okay, but you asked me a question,
好的 不过是你问我怎么不一样的
and then I just said that he wasn't what I expected.
我就告诉你我想的是什么样了
No, you said he wasn't cool.
不 你说他不够好
But, you know, what's cool to a 17-year-old hipster
但是对于你一个不用养家糊口的
who doesn't pay his own bills isn't necessarily what's cool to the rest of the world.
17岁小伙子来说 好的概念和其他人是不一样的
Okay. Fuck. Yeah.
懂吧 你说了算
Okay? I'm just saying talk to me in 30 years. Then you can tell me who's cool or not.
好吧 你过三十年再看 那时候再跟我说什么是好
You know you... you are fucking nuts.
我看你是吃错药了
I'm about to go have my interview.
我这眼看着面试
Do you really need to be jumping all over me right now?
你非得挑这个时候教训我一顿吗
Troy...
特洛伊
Okay, you're right. I'm sorry.
对对 你是对的 怪我
I love you.
我爱你
You're the best. You're the best son.
好好发挥 你是最好的儿子
You know I feel that, right?
你知道我这么想吧
Dad, um... Okay?
老爹
I know you're gonna kill it in there.
我知道你不会出问题的
Can you leave me alone? I'm just gonna try and clear my head. I'll just meet you after.
你能让我一个人待会吗 我整理一下思路 完事我去找你
Okay. All right.
好的
Hey, Troy. Yeah?
那个 儿子
I'm proud of you.
老爸为你骄傲
重点讲解

judge
to form an opinion about sb / sth, based on the information you have
判断;断定;认为
As far as I can judge, all of them are to blame.
依我看,他们都应承担责任。
Judging by her last letter, they are having a wonderful time.
从她上封信看,他们过得非常愉快。
To judge from what he said, he was very disappointed.
从他的话判断,他非常失望。

be about to do sth
to be close to doing sth; to be going to do sth very soon
即将,行将,正要(做某事)
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
我刚才正要问你同一件事情。

bill
a piece of paper that shows how much you owe sb for goods or services
账单
the telephone / electricity / gas bill
电话费/电费/煤气费账单
We ran up a massive hotel bill.
我们累积了大笔的旅馆费。
She always pays her bills on time.
她总是按时支付账单。
The bills are piling up (= there are more and more that have still not been paid).
账单越积越多。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到