打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:贷款被拒
日期:2018-06-11 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Just got your message. The one time I don't come early.
才看到你的短信。我第一次没早来就出事了。
Speaking of that, I just had the most amazing orgasm.
说到"来",我刚体验了这辈子最棒的性高潮。
I mean, we've been having really great sex,
我跟安迪性生活是一直很美满啦,
but this morning, I could not get enough of his...
但今早,我爽得都停不下...
projected growth ratio investment analysis.
要看他的预期增长比投资分析报告了
Hello, Caroline Channing. Wharton class of '09. That's our business proposal.
您好,卡洛琳·钱宁。沃顿商学院09年毕业生。这是我们的商业计划书。
And I would be a little embarrassed about what just happened if I didn't know that we're all just girls here.
幸好在座各位都是女性,不然刚才就更尴尬了。
Can we move this along? I got a busted toilet and a pregnant dog at home.
能快点弄完这事吗?我有堵塞马桶跟怀孕的狗等我回家弄呢。

打工姐妹花第二季

Why didn't you tell me she was under there?
你干嘛不提醒我她在桌子下面?
Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting a monologue from confessions of a call girl.
是我不对,我没算到会听到一段"应召女郎的独白"。
I'm afraid we're gonna have to deny the loan.
恐怕我们无法贷款给你们。
Why? Because she had a good orgasm? Isn't that what the '70s was about for you gals?
为什么,就因为她高潮到炸吗?你们70年代的妞不是最爱"做"了吗?
You have no business history. And that's a requirement for us.
你们没有生意经验。但那是我们的基本要求。
Well, I think we're done here.
好吧,那恕我们不奉陪了。
Yeah. I just said that.
我刚不就是这意思吗。
I thought you guys were about supporting small women's business.
我还以为你们的主旨是支持女性的小本生意。
And this small woman's "bidness" needs support after the pounding it took today. Max, let's go.
而这小女人的"小生意"今日连遭"撞击",不正需要你们的支持吗。麦克斯,走吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • projectedadj. 投影的,投射 v. 投射(project的过去
  • monologuen. 独白,长篇大论,独角戏
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • analysisn. 分析,解析
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的