再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第32期 米恩被创伤干扰
日期:2018-06-11 09:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Wait!
等等!
No, we're all right.
不,我们没事
It's not very good at hiding its tracks.
他不是很擅长掩盖行踪
Maybe it doesn't need to.
也许没有那个必要
Maybe it's scarier than any other beast.
也许它比其他野兽更可怕
If the snow keeps falling, we'll lose the trail.
如果雪继续下,我们会迷失行踪
Look.

We're back where we started.
我们回到我们开始的地方了
We've been following our own footprints, haven't we?
我们跟随的是自己的足迹,对吧?
Sorry, Blue.
抱歉,布鲁
Sorry.
抱歉
I think it's about time for summer now, don't you?
我想是时候过夏天了,对吧?
I think Owl lives up there, you know.
我想有猫头鹰住在上面
Does he?
是吗?
If you look ever so carefully, you can see his front door.
如果你仔细看,你就能看到他的前门
重点讲解

track
marks left by a person, an animal or a moving vehicle
(人、动物或车辆留下的)足迹,踪迹;车辙
We followed the bear's tracks in the snow.
我们跟着熊在雪地上留下的足迹走。
tyre tracks
轮胎印迹

trail
a long line or series of marks that is left by sb / sth
(长串的)痕迹,踪迹,足迹
a trail of blood
一连串血迹
tourists who leave a trail of litter everywhere they go
一路乱丢垃圾的游客
The hurricane left a trail of destruction behind it.
飓风过后满目疮痍。

scary
(informal) frightening
恐怖的;吓人的
It was a really scary moment.
那一刻真是吓人。
a scary movie
恐怖电影

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到