一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第36期 感觉自己像个行李一样
日期:2018-05-26 18:18

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
As per your design, Mr. Cavendish.
按照你的设计 卡文迪许先生
Be nice.
友善点
Takes up to 300 pounds.
承重提高到三百磅
Hydraulic lifting mechanism.
运用了液压升举原理
You won't see that in a Bedford anywhere else.
在贝德福德其他地方绝对看不到
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What is it?
怎么了
It's a little dark in the back.
后面有点暗
I feel rather like luggage is the only thing.
我感觉自己像个行李一样
I just thought...
我只想到...
Being as the wheelchair has to be got in,
得把轮椅弄进来
the back seemed...
后面看起来是有点...
Yes. Yes.
是啊
Have you sat in the back?
你坐过后面吗
Me? Well, no.
我吗 还没有
But, then I'm not, um...
是因为 我不是 呃...
I'm not...
我不是...
You're not luggage, are you?
你不是行李 对吧
Please don't think I'm not grateful. I truly am.
请不要误会 我不是不感激 我真的很感激
重点讲解

as per sth
following sth that has been decided
按照;依据
The work was carried out as per instructions.
工作是按指示进行的。

mechanism
a method or a system for achieving sth
方法;机制
mechanisms for dealing with complaints from the general public
处理大众不满意见的机构

grateful
grateful to sb for sth
grateful to do sth
grateful that ..

feeling or showing thanks because sb has done sth kind for you or has done as you asked
感激的;表示感谢的
I am extremely grateful to all the teachers for their help.
我非常感谢所有老师的帮助。
We would be grateful for any information you can give us.
如能提供信息我们将感激不尽。
She seems to think I should be grateful to have a job at all.
她似乎认为我有份工作就该谢天谢地了。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到