至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第7期 梵高割耳后的生活
日期:2018-05-17 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
After the ear, nobody would even give him a chance.
他割了耳朵后 大家再也没有正眼看过他
Even kids were tormenting him.
连孩子们都去欺负他
Get out of here! Go on, get out of here!
快滚吧你 快 把帽子打飞
We are the kings.
我们是国王
I call it weak letting kids chase him into the nuthouse.
他那就是软弱 竟被一群孩子逼进了疯人院
And his neighbors, and the police, and the mayor, and the whole town!
逼他的还有邻居 还有警察 还有镇长 包括镇里所有的人
Against an ill man!
大家都欺负一个病人
He even checked himself into Saint Remy to get better and so he did.
他还去圣雷米精神病院治疗 他主动去了
He got discharged cured.
最后恢复了正常 出了院
It doesn't mean he stayed cured, does it?
但是这不保证他以后没有复发 不是吗
I feel absolutely calm and in a normal state.
我感觉自己非常幸福 精神十分正常
This is what he writes me, six weeks before he's dead.
这是他写给我的 就在他去世的六周前
How does a man go from being absolutely calm to being suicidal in six weeks?
他在六周前精神还好端端的 又怎么会在六周后自杀呢
It's sad, I get that.
这很悲哀 我明白
重点讲解

chance
a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
n.机遇,机会;希望
You shouldn't chance all your money at once.
你不应当拿所有的钱一起去冒险。
Brace up! You haven't been swamped yet. You still have a chance to triumph over him.
振作起来!你还没有被彻底击败,你还有机会战胜他。

torment
unbearable physical pain
n. 痛苦,苦恼;痛苦的根源
However, the night turns into a nightmare when three mysterious strangers attack them and torment them throughout the night.
但是,当他们惨遭三个神秘的陌生人的袭击和折磨后,这一夜便成了噩梦。
Besides, is it just to torment one man for the crime of another?
再说,因为一个人的罪过而折磨另一个人,这正当么?

suicidal
dangerous to yourself or your interests
adj.自杀的,自杀性的;自我毁灭的;自取灭亡的
If you are feeling suicidal you must get help straight away and this can be one of the most immediate methods of doing so.
要是你觉得自己有自杀的倾向,那么你必须得到直接的帮助。 这个就是最直接快捷的方法之一。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到
重点单词
  • initiativeadj. 创始的,初步的,自发的 n. 第一步,首创精神
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • affectedadj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做
  • customaryadj. 习惯的,惯例的
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试