至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第2期 梵高的信
日期:2018-05-12 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Causing trouble again I see.
看来你又惹事儿了
You dropped your letter outside.
你把信落在外面了
It's not my letter.
那不是我的信
It's Vincent's.
是文森特的
It's to Theo Van Gogh.
这信是给提奥·梵高的
That's Vincent's brother, isn't it?
他是文森特的弟弟吧
Yeah, Vincent left it behind.
对 文森特把信给落了
His old landlord Geno was having a clear out and found it.
他的前房东吉诺打扫房间时发现的
So he gave it to my father
房东把信交给了我父亲
I have to deliver it.
我父亲让我把信送过去
and father told me Like it's my business.
跟我有什么关系
My job is to bash metal into shape,
我就是个做铁匠活儿的
not deliver letters.
不是送信的
Help yourself why don't you?
你刚才拿得很顺手啊
Well he doesn't need it, does he?
反正他也喝不了了 对吧
I don't see the point in delivering a dead man's letter.
真不懂一个死人的信还有什么好送的
Your father just wants to pay his respects.
你父亲这是为了表达对他的敬意
What for?
图什么
What did that nobody ever do for us?
知道那个家伙怎么害我们家的吗
Making my family hated when my old man refused to sign that petition.
他害得每个人都恨我们 因为我父亲不愿在请愿书上签字
To throw him out of the town...
把他从镇上赶出去...
I signed it.
我就签了
And, that's well and good, he was mad.
赶走了他才好 他疯了
He wasn't. He was an interesting man.
他没疯 他这人其实挺有意思的
Things only got strange when that friend of his Gauguin cames.
但是他的朋友高更来了之后 他开始变得古怪了
重点讲解

trouble
a situation that is difficult or dangerous; a situation in which you can be criticized or punished
困境;险境;可能受到批评(或处罚)的情形
The company ran into trouble early on, when a major order was cancelled.
这家公司早些时候有一个大订单被撤销,因此陷入了困境。
A yachtsman got into trouble off the coast and had to be rescued.
一个驾驶帆船的人在海上遇险须要救援。
If I don't get this finished in time, I'll be in trouble.
我如不按时把这完成就要倒霉了。

respect
respect for sb
respect for sth

a feeling of admiration for sb / sth because of their good qualities or achievements
尊敬;敬意;尊重
I have the greatest respect for your brother.
我非常尊敬你的哥哥。
A two-minute silence was held as a mark of respect.
人们静默两分钟以示尊敬。
A deep mutual respect and understanding developed between them.
他们之间产生了深切的相互尊重和理解。

refuse
to say that you will not do sth that sb has asked you to do
拒绝;回绝
Go on, ask her; she can hardly refuse.
去吧,去求她,她不大会拒绝。
He flatly refused to discuss the matter.
他断然拒绝商讨这件事。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到