打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第91期:八卦的苏菲
日期:2018-05-03 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, girls, I just came down for a cupcake...
姑娘们,我就下来想吃个小...
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Hold on.
等等,等等。稍等一下。
Who are the two cute puppies in the kitchen?
你们厨房这两位可爱的小乖乖是谁啊?
Look at you two. You are the cutest little things.
瞧你们俩。真是这世上最可爱小东西了。
Yes, you are... Ooh, and this one has an erection.
就是,就是的哦...哎哟,这一个还勃起了呢。
Jacob, don't look directly at her. She's like an eclipse with boobs.
雅各布,别用肉眼直盯她。她就是巨乳版的日蚀,不可直视。
Sorry, girls. I didn't mean to interrupt your lovers' session.
抱歉,姑娘们。我无意打断你们的"外送情人服务"。
Sophie, they're just here to build a barn for Chestnut.
苏菲,他们是来帮栗宝盖马棚的啦。
Oh, sure. Wink, wink. "Building a barn," Is that what we're calling it now? Wink, wink.
我懂我懂。"眨眼眨眼"。"盖马棚",现在都用这个当代号吗?"眨眼眨眼"。
Caroline's telling the truth, Sophie. It's strictly business.
苏菲,卡洛琳说的是真话。跟他们单纯是生意往来。
Oh, so you're paying for them? Okay. Ooh la la.
原来是花钱招来的啊?没问题。

打工姐妹花第二季

How much do they cost? Because, yeah, I also need a barn. Wink, wink.
他们要多少钱?我也"想要间马棚"。"眨眼眨眼"。
Well, here's your cupcake, Sophie. Good night.
苏菲,你要的小蛋糕,晚安啦。
Oh, but I want to play with the puppies.
但人家还想小乖乖玩会。
It's very late. You can come back in the morning.
时候不早。明早再来吧。
This is like when they cancelled Christmas in my village.
这跟我村里圣诞节被取消时一样扫兴。
Look, look at his pants. That one misses me. Nighty night, puppies.
你看,看他的裤子,那乖乖想我呢。晚安啦,小乖乖。
That must be Andy. Emojis? He sent me emojis?
应该安迪回复了。颜文字,他用表情符号回我?
All I get back are tiny, little pictures, when I spent the time and energy to write "Hey"?
他居然就用个破小符号回我,亏我还花了精神跟时间打了个"好吗"呢。
Rainbow, dollar sign, muffin. Could be worse.
彩虹符,钱符,小松饼符。不算差了。
I once got naked guy, naked girl, tombstone.
我有次收到,裸男符,裸女符,坟墓符呢。
I wasn't sure what it meant, but I immediately got tested.
我理解无能,但我赶紧去做了性病检查。

分享到
重点单词
  • eclipsen. 日或月食,丧失,没落 vt. 形成日或月食,使 .
  • winkn. 眨眼,使眼色,瞬间 v. 眨眼,使眼色,闪烁
  • rainbown. 彩虹 adj.五彩缤纷的
  • strictlyadv. 严格地
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • tombstonen. 墓碑
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断