打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第84期:登门拜访
日期:2018-04-12 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, you know, we should start figuring out what to do with chestnut this winter,
我们应该开始想想这个冬天怎么安置栗宝,
now that it's already peak condom dropping season.
现在已经到了乱扔避孕套的高峰时节。
You're right, chestnut is the most important thing.
你说得对,栗宝是最重要的事情。
But more importantly, what do you think of this vintage sweater I chose for my date with Andy?
但更重要的是,你觉得我为今天约会特意选择的毛衣如何啊?
It's nice. But won't it be hard to pull off over your head in the cab?
还不错。但激情时,这衣服在计程车里难脱吧?
I'm assuming you'll do it in a cab.
我假设你们会在计程车里开搞。
Max, it's a first date. That's not appropriate.
麦克斯,我们才第一次约会,不合适吧。
Is it? I mean, I've never dated poor. What is acceptable on a first date?
会吗?我从来没跟穷人约过会。初次约会哪些事是可以接受的啊?
Well, I'm pretty classy, so anal?
我很优雅的,肛交吧?
I'm not that poor.
我还没穷到那个地步。
Well, you better give him something to keep him interested
你最好给他点甜头,留住他,
because he owns a candy store, and I want free candy forever.
因为那家伙有一家糖果店,而老娘想一辈子都有免费糖果吃。
There he is. Can you bring him out in the yard,
他来了。你能把他带到后院吗,
so he can see me in my sweater next to my horse?
让他看到我穿着这身站在我的马旁
Okay, freak.
没问题,怪人。

打工姐妹花第二季

But next time a guy comes knocking for me, you have to take him to my bedroom,
不过下次有男人敲门找我,你要把他带进我的卧室
so he can see me in my slayer shirt next to my glo worm filled with pot.
好让他看见我穿着杀手乐队t恤,躺在我塞满大麻的虫虫公仔旁边。
Hello, sir, I'm here to pick up your daughter.
你好,先生,我是来接您女儿的.
And what exactly are your intentions?
你要接她去干嘛?
I don't know. Maybe take her on a romantic hayride,
不知道。或许带她去来一次浪漫的夜游,
k'nock her out with chloroform, and sell her kidney for a new iPad.
然后用氯仿弄晕她,拿她的肾脏卖钱买新iPad。
Son! Come outside. Miss Channing wants you to see her looking like the girl
好小伙啊!来后院吧。钱宁小姐想让自己看起来像是
who got cut from the J.Crew catalog for being too white.
因肤色过白,而被踢出白人购物目录的女模特。
Miss Channing? Max, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Caroline is Caroline Channing Caroline Channing?
钱宁小姐?麦克斯,慢着。卡洛琳就是那个卡洛琳·钱宁吗?
Yeah, she used to be a billionaire, but now all her money is in here.
对啊,她以前是个亿万千金,但现在她所有的钱都在这里。
Oh, wait, some of these are buttons. Oh. Okay.
不对,里面有些是纽扣。好吧。
Yeah, I just thought she was a regular Williamsburg girl.
我还以为她只是一个普通的威廉斯堡姑娘。
No. She doesn't try that hard. And I was wrong.
不,她还没这么堕落。看来我低估了她。
Oh, hi. I didn't hear you knock.
你好啊,刚没听到你敲门
Well, you two have a good time.
你们俩好好玩。
And, young man, if you don't swing by your store and bring me some pixie sticks,
年轻人,如果你不顺便从你的店,给我带点精灵糖条,
you'll never see my little girl again.
下次就别想再见到我乖女儿
Way ahead of you. Yes! Yeah, definitely anal.
早想到了。太棒了!没错,绝对要肛交。

分享到