郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第27期 玛利亚与索菲亚聊天
日期:2018-03-26 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
My little soldier's ready again.
我小战士又准备好了
Sophia...
索菲亚
Gone?
消失了?
How gone? Gone where?
怎么消失?去哪儿了?
Nobody knows.
没人知道
There's rumors he's gone to sea.
谣传他出海了
I really thought he loved me.
我真的以为他爱我
My poor Maria.
我可怜的玛丽亚
That's not all of it.
这不是全部
What is it?
又怎么了?
I'm going to have a baby.
我怀孕了
Did Willem know? No.
威廉知道吗? 不
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Your family... In Friesland.
你的家人 在弗里斯兰
I'd die of shame.
我会因为羞愧而死
My father wouldn't have me in the house, anyway.
反正我爸爸也不会让我待在家里
重点讲解

rumour
rumour of sth
rumour about sth
rumour that...

a piece of information, or a story, that people talk about, but that may not be true
谣言;传闻
to start / spread a rumour
制造/散布谣言
There are widespread rumours of job losses.
到处谣传要裁员。
Some malicious rumours are circulating about his past.
有人别有用心地散布谣言,说他过去如何如何。

shame
the feelings of sadness, embarrassment and guilt that you have when you know that sth you have done is wrong or stupid
羞耻;羞愧;惭愧
His face burned with shame.
他的脸因羞愧而发烫。
She hung her head in shame.
她羞愧地低下了头。
He could not live with the shame of other people knowing the truth.
别人知道了事情的真相,他羞得无地自容。

gone
(of a person) having left a place; away from a place
走了;离开了;不在
'Is Tom here?' 'No, he was gone before I arrived'.
"汤姆在这儿吗?" "不在,我来之前他就走了。"

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • widespreadadj. 分布(或散布)广的,普遍的
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚
  • embarrassmentn. 困窘,尴尬,困难
  • maliciousadj. 怀恶意的,恶毒的
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传