了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第15期 菲丽西被认作小偷
日期:2018-03-13 09:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
OK! I'm done. 'Bye now!
那我先告退了 回头见
Wait, little rat! You were spying, weren't you?
站住 小耗子,你刚刚在偷看 对不对?
I don't think so.
怎么会 我没有
Yes, you were.
不 你就是
You were admiring the most wonderful dancer you've ever seen.
你从没见过如此美丽的舞姿才会偷看的
Isn't that so, little rat?
是不是这样 小耗子
You're not THE most wonderful dancer.
别说了 你还不是最棒的舞者
Yesterday I saw...
昨天晚上我看到的…
Don't be insolent!
不得无礼
Are you a ballet dancer?
你也是芭蕾舞演员吗
I will be.
现在还不是 不过很快就是
Mother and I are waiting for the letter that admits me to the I am so talented!
我和妈妈正等着巴黎歌剧院寄来的录取通知书呢 我很有天赋
Plus the director dines in my mom's restaurant, and he loves the prime rib.
院长非常喜欢去我们家的餐厅用餐 因为那里有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排
So this time next year, I shall be a famous ballerina.
很快 我就会成为全巴黎最有名的芭蕾舞之星
Ballerina! Me too!
芭蕾舞明星 真棒啊 那也是我的梦想
Ha. Reality check, little rat!
来照照镜子 小耗子
You're nothing. I'm a star!
你没戏 只有我才能成为明星
You're just orbiting around me.
而你只配绕着我转
What's that?
那是什么?
Have you stolen something from me?
你是不是偷了我们家的东西
No.
没有啊
Show me! What is it?
给我看看
It's mine, and it's precious.
那是妈妈留给我的音乐盒 非常珍贵
I'm sure.
是啊
重点讲解

spy
从事间谍活动;搜集情报
He spied for his government for more than two years.
他做过十多年的政府间谍。

precious
宝贵的;珍贵的
Clean water is a precious commodity in that part of the world.
在世界的那个地方,洁净的水是宝贵的东西。
You're wasting precious time!
你在浪费宝贵的时间!

orbit around sth
沿轨道运行;围绕…运动
The earth takes a year to orbit the sun.
地球绕太阳一周要一年的时间。

talented
有才能的;天才的;有才干的
a talented player
天才运动员

admit
admit sb to sth
admit sb into sth

准许加入(俱乐部、组织);接收(入学)
The society admits all US citizens over 21.
凡21岁以上的美国公民均可加入该社团。
Women were only admitted into the club last year.
这家俱乐部去年才接纳女会员。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到