赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第65期 规则只说有参赛号就行
日期:2018-02-16 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
That can't be legal.
那不合法
The rules only said the number has to be out there。
规则只说有参赛号就行
Doesn't say who has to wear it.
无论谁上
No, you can't do that。
你不能这样做
Hey, did I tell you I love your mudflaps?
嘿 我超爱你的挡泥板
Get out of my way.
让开
Come on, guys, we gotta get her out there, let·s go.
快 伙计们 我们得把她弄出去 快
Tires, checkd! Fuel, Checked! Remon!
轮胎已检查 燃料已检查 雷蒙!
Best I could do in the time frame, boss.
这点时间 我已做到最好 老板
Yeah, that'll work
好的 那就行
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
You said it yourself. This might be your last chance.
你自己说的这可能是你最后的机会
Which makes it my last chance to give you your first chance, Cruz.
这是我最后一次给你第一次的机会 科鲁兹
This time I want you to take it
这次我要你把握好
She's got to beat that pace car out.
她得超过那辆定速车
No,you can't do that.
不 你不能那样做
Now or Never.
机不可失
What do you say?
你意下如何
35 miles per hour pit speed!
维修站限速35码
I knew that!
我知道
重点讲解

legal
法律允许的;合法的;法律要求的
The driver was more than seven times over the legal limit (= the amount of alcohol you are allowed to have in your body when you are driving).
那名司机体内的酒精含量超过了法律允许限度的三倍。
Should euthanasia be made legal?
安乐死是否应定为合法?

pace
(移动的)速度;步速
to set off at a steady / gentle / leisurely pace
以稳定的/徐缓的/悠闲的步子出发
Congestion frequently reduces traffic to walking pace.
交通阻塞经常把车流的速度降低得如步行一般缓慢。
The ball gathered pace as it rolled down the hill.
随着球向山下滚动,它的速度越来越快。
The runners have noticeably quickened their pace.
赛跑者明显加快了脚步。

(it's) now or never
this is the only opportunity sb will have to do sth
机不可失;勿失良机

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • gentleadj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒