打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:地下商场买衣服(2)
日期:2018-01-30 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, hey ladies. There you are. Look, I switched it up a little bit.
女士们,你们来啦。你们看,我改穿高调一点。
Do you like me in pink? My boyfriend does.
我穿粉红色好看吗?我的基男友觉得好看。
He says it makes my cheeks look rosy, all four of them.
让我俏脸泛红,屁股发红。
You gotta laugh, you gotta laugh!
这不笑不行啊,这不笑不行啊!
Darius, we're family, so I'm just going to tell you like it is.
达叔,我们当你自己人,所以我要跟你说实话。
That material feels a little funky.
你这段子有点太过了。
I mean, that kind of humor might have worked over at Toyota... It's Chrysler. Whatever.
你在丰田汽车遇见的人能接受...我是在克莱斯勒。随便啦。

打工姐妹花第二季

But this is New York. there are a lot of people, be them gays, or blondes,
但你现在来到了纽约,这里有很多的同性恋,或者金发人士,
who might take offense to that. I mean, I don't, but, whatever.
可能听了会不舒服。我个人没意见,但随便啦。
Oh, no, no, no. I was just playing. That's not the kind of stuff I'm gonna do in my act tonight.
没事没事,那些只是闹着说。我今晚的演出不会说那些段子。
No, I wrote some real jokes with a comic back home, and, he's Jewish, so you know it's gonna be funny. And not cheap.
我在家乡时,跟另一个说相声的一起编了不少段子,他是犹太人,绝对"好笑"。他也绝对"不小气"。
Again, see? That's the kind of stuff... Caroline, come on. It's so wrong it's right.
又来了,你看,就是这类的...卡洛琳,大家就爱听重口过火的。
Look, I have the jokes right here. Let's take them on a little test drive and see how they do.
这些是我今晚要讲的段子。先让你们"试驾"一下,看看反应如何。
All right? So back it up, ladies. You going to need some laughing room.
来吧,站后退点哦,女士们。留一点让你们笑倒打滚的空间。
This is going to be hilarious.
肯定会很好笑吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • hilariousadj. 欢闹的,愉快的
  • comicn. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素 adj. 滑稽的,有