神探夏洛克:2015圣诞特别篇(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第37期 夏洛克与哥哥的会面
日期:2018-01-23 07:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Do you?
你想吗
Do I what?
我想什么
How did you get that?
你怎么拿到这个的
I left it at the crime scene
我把它留在犯罪现场了
"Crime scene"?
犯罪现场
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?
你从哪学来的这些词汇
Do you miss him?
你想他吗
Moriarty is dead
莫里亚蒂已经死了
And yet?
但是
His body was never recovered
我们没找到他的尸体
To be expected when one pushes a maths professor over a waterfall
一个被推下瀑布的数学教授是该找不到
Pure reason toppled by sheer melodrama
纯粹理性被惊险的情节推翻
Your life in a nutshell
一句话概括了你的生活
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?
你从哪学来的这些词汇
Have you put on weight?
你又胖了吗
You saw me only yesterday. Does that seem possible?
你昨天才见过我你觉得可能吗
No
不可能
Yet here I am increased
但我的确又胖了
重点讲解

expression
词语;措辞;表达方式
an old-fashioned expression
陈旧的表达方式
(informal) He's a pain in the butt, if you'll pardon the expression.
请原谅我这么说,他是一个讨厌透顶的家伙。

(put sth) in a nutshell
简而言之;用简明的话
To put it in a nutshell, we're bankrupt.
简单地说,我们破产了。

scene of sth
(尤指不愉快事件发生的)地点,现场
the scene of the accident / attack / crime
事故/袭击/犯罪的现场
Firefighters were on the scene immediately.
消防队立刻赶到现场。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是夏洛克与华生破案的故事。

分享到