打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:阿憨赢得麦克斯的注意
日期:2017-11-24 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Sophie, just look at you. You couldn't look more scrumptious.
苏菲,瞧瞧你。秀色可餐到了极点。
Oh, maybe I could. With a little chocolate drizzled on me.
也不是不能突破哦。只要在我身上洒点巧克力就行。
Oh, good, there you are, Han.
太好了,你在呀,阿憨
I just have one question that I have to ask you.
我有个问题想问你
What is your favorite musical? Is it The Wiz?
你最喜欢的音乐剧是什么?是《绿野先尿》吗?
Whiz, Max! I found another one, right?
我太聪明了,麦克斯!我又想到一个笑点。
How do you even know about this?
你怎么会知道这事
Oh, Oleg told me while we were having phone sex.
奥列格在我们玩电话性爱的时候告诉我的
And by phone sex, she means we were using the phone in the sex.
我们的电话性爱,是指在做爱的过程中用上了电话哦。
Don't worry, Han. A lot of older men can't control their bladder.
别担心,阿憨。很多男人上了年纪,都控制不住膀胱。
I am twenty-freaking-nine! Ooh, what?
老子真的是29岁啊!怎么可能?

打工姐妹花第二季

I'm humiliated, Max.
我感觉好受辱,麦克斯
Hey, listen to me. You didn't sell Caroline out.
听我说。你当时没出卖卡洛琳。
A lot of people would have, but you just stood there like a man and peed your pants.
很多人都会出卖朋友,可你没有,你像个爷们一样站在那里,吓得尿裤子。
That's true. I did.
那倒是,我就是这么做的
By the way, Han, why were you at the movies in the middle of the day?
对了,你为什么大中午的去看电影啊?
Sometimes people bug me, and I need some time away.
有时候人们让我心烦,我需要静一静。
You know what, Han? You're cool.
老实说,阿憨。你蛮酷的。
We're gonna hang sometime.
改天我们可以一起出去玩
Not now, not in a week, but in the future.
不是现在,也不是这周,不过未来可以考虑。
Just sayin', I got my eye on you.
你赢得了我的注意哟。

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…