天才少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第58期 弗兰克的心声
日期:2017-11-10 08:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Just so damn entertaining
让我觉得好玩
And so I kept her
我就留下了她
Not that that's in her best interest
倒不是为了她好
Not that I'm capable of raising a child
也不是因为我会抚养孩子
A child that might still have a mother
如果我当时能留心注意到
if I had taken the time to notice that she needed me
她妈妈需要我 她也就能有妈妈了
And now six and a half years later
到现在 六年半之后
I finally got her to the foster family
我终于把她送到了寄养家庭
and you know what?
你知道吗
It was great. She loved it
那家人很好 她也喜欢
I thought it would be a nightmare of abandonment and betrayal
我本以为会是场噩梦抛弃和背叛
But turns out it was a huge success
但结果却很成功
I'm a fucking hero
我成了英雄
Frank
弗兰克
No Bonnie
不 邦妮
I appreciate everything you've done
我感谢你做的一切
Just
别…
重点讲解

entertaining
有趣的;娱乐的;使人愉快的
an entertaining speech / evening
妙趣横生的演讲;令人开心的晚会
I found the talk both informative and entertaining.
我认为这次演讲知识与趣味并重。
She was always so funny and entertaining.
她总是那么风趣,令人愉快。

nightmare for sb
可怕的经历;难以处理之事;噩梦
The trip turned into a nightmare when they both got sick.
这次旅行成了一场噩梦,他们俩都病了。
(informal) Nobody knows what's going on— it's a nightmare !
谁也不知道是怎么回事——真是棘手至极!
(informal) Filling in all those forms was a nightmare.
填写了那么多的表格,真是太可怕了。

betrayal
(被)背叛,出卖
a sense / a feeling / an act of betrayal
被出卖/被背叛的感觉;背叛行为
I saw her actions as a betrayal of my trust.
我认为她的所作所为辜负了我的信任。
the many disappointments and betrayals in his life
他一生中遭受的诸多失望与背叛

视频及简介
该影片讲述了天才少女玛丽的生活。

分享到