天才少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第53期 律师的建议
日期:2017-11-03 07:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Just hear me out
听我说完
Tampa
必须在坦帕
I insisted and they agreed
我坚持这一点 他们也同意了
No more than a half an hour from your front door
距离你家不能超过半小时车程
Now she would attend the Oaks
她要去橡树学校上学
It's a great school
那是所好学校
And visiting rights for the grandmother
外婆有探视权
but she was gonna get that anyway
但她总能得到探视权的
Right? And on her 12th birthday, Frank
等她满12岁之后
she can go back into court and decide then where she wants to live and with who. No
她可以重回法庭然后决定她想跟谁住在一起 不行
I thought you were supposed to be on my team
你本该站在我这一边的
Why are you bringing me this deal?
为什么跟我谈这个协议
Other than I'm required to by law?
这是法律规定我必须做的
You like this deal?
你觉得这协议有利?
I love this deal
太有利了
They think they're gonna lose
他们担心会输掉官司
Yeah
是的
They do
他们是的
You think we're gonna lose
你也担心我们会输
Yes
是的
I do, Frank
我是的 弗兰克
I gotta go put my kids to bed
我要去哄孩子睡觉了
重点讲解

insist on sth
坚决要求;坚持
I didn't really want to go but he insisted.
我并不真的想去,但他硬要我去。
'Please come with us.' 'Very well then, if you insist.'
"请和我们一起来吧。" "那也好,你一定要我来,我就来。"
(formal) She insisted on his / him wearing a suit.
她坚持要他穿西装。

right
right to sth
right to do sth

正当的要求;权利
Everyone has a right to a fair trial.
每个人都有权获得公正的审判。
You have no right to stop me from going in there.
你无权阻止我进去。
What gives you the right to do that?
你有什么权利这样做?

attend
经常去,定期去(某处)
Our children attend the same school.
我们的孩子上同一所学校。
How many people attend church every Sunday?
每个星期天有多少人去教堂?

视频及简介
该影片讲述了天才少女玛丽的生活。

分享到
重点单词
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试