打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:找回珍珠
日期:2017-10-18 11:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards,
拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧,
because when Han flips that switch,
因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮
the only tip I can give you is, don't wash your hair every day. It dries it out.
我能给你们的小费就只剩别天天洗头发了。头发会丧失水分的。
Okay. Here comes the future. One, two--
好啦,一起迈向未来吧。一,二...
This old building sucks me so hard.
这破楼真他妈要把我搞死了
Congratulations, ladies. This is your lucky night.
恭喜你们俩啦。今晚是你们的幸运夜。
Speaking of luck, here are your pearls.
说到幸运,这些是你的珍珠。
I found most of them, but I think Chestnut ate a few.
我找回了绝大多数,但我猜栗宝吃掉了几颗。
You can dig for those later yourself. Max.
你之后自己去慢慢"挖掘"吧。麦克斯。

打工姐妹花第二季

And it won't look the same, because you have to string them on this cheap-ass wire
但它是弄回不了原样了,因为你得自己用这便宜烂线穿上,
I got at the hipster bead store... Beading off.
这是我在嬉皮串珠店买的,店名叫"得以珠之"。
We can add this Earl bonus money to our cupcake business total.
我们可以把厄尔给我们的额外收入加到小蛋糕生意基金里啊。
Yeah, that 150 will really put a dent in the 250,000 we need.
加上那150块,咱们离目标又迈进了"一大步"呢。
We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't.
有志者事竟成嘛。因为我们有着家政女皇跟小蛋糕机都没有的东西。
Unpaid bills? Mushrooms growing on our bathroom rug?
未缴的账单吗?还是浴室门口地毯上长的小蘑菇?
No, each other.
我们有着彼此嘛
Aww, a year later you're still trying to get me to feel things.
哎哟,都认识一年了,你还在想着让我有点人性。
Do you wanna know the real reason I thought this necklace was so lucky?
你想知道我觉得它是幸运项链的真正原因吗?
I was wearing it the day I met you.
遇见你的那天,我就戴着它
So, I'm gonna have some extras. Do you wanna make one for yourself?
会有多余的珍珠呢。你想给自己也做一个吗?
Nah, I've had plenty of pearl necklaces, and I find them more sticky than lucky.
不用,我有过很多"珍珠项链"了,我觉得它们是黏腻而不是幸运。
Max, ms@MarthaStewartinc.Com. "Haven't forgotten about you, girls. Martha Stewart."
麦克斯,玛莎斯图尔特网寄信来了。"我可没忘了你们俩姑娘哦,玛莎·斯图尔特"。
Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in again.
我才以为人生已经无望,她又重燃我希望之火。

分享到
重点单词
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • bonusn. 奖金,红利
  • rugn. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • pearln. 珍珠 v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状 adj. 珍
  • beadn. 珠子,滴 vt. 用珍珠布置或覆盖,象珍珠一样串成
  • dentn. 凹痕,心理阴影,挫伤 vt. 弄凹 vi. 形成凹
  • necklacen. 项链
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • stickyadj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的