打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:看到小蛋糕自助机
日期:2017-09-30 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

We'll just reintroduce ourselves and our cupcakes to Martha and impress her all over again,
我们向玛莎重新介绍自己,和我们的小蛋糕,然后让她再次记住我们,
Even though I'm wearing a necklace that I hate. It's limp, anemic, and lackluster.
虽然现在的我戴着一条我讨厌的项链。这项链没个性,没活力,没光泽。
I have an Olsen twin around my neck.
我脖子上戴着的彷佛是奥尔森姐妹
Here. What are you doing? So Martha will recognize me.
拿着。你这是干嘛?这样玛莎就能认出我了。
Hi, excuse me. Two questions.
打扰了,问你两件事
Which floor is Martha Stewart on? And should I lose this necklace?
玛莎·斯图尔特的办公室在几楼?我应该拿掉这条项链吗?
Well, your silence speaks volumes.
好吧,沉默说明一切
Hi, I'm not crazy, so you can just tell me the floor number.
你好,我不是疯子,你可以把楼层告诉我。
Elevator right over there, 15th floor, Martha Stewart living omnimedia.
15楼,电梯在那边,玛莎·斯图尔特生活媒体公司。
Just got a little damp.
有点小兴奋
Thanks for your help. Feels better.
谢谢你的建议,感觉好多了
Smart, getting necklace advice from a guy with no neck.
真聪明,问一个没有脖子的人,你的脖子该不该戴项链。

打工姐妹花第二季

Wait. Is that-- That's the cupcake machine that han was talking about.
慢着,那不就是...那就是阿憨说的小蛋糕自助机。
Ugh, no! I was hoping it'd be ugly, but it's pink and really cute.
天啊,我还希望它会很丑呢,但它居然是粉色,而且很可爱。
It's like a gay R2-D2. Well, a gayer R2-D2.
就像一台基佬版的R2-D2。R2-D2已经够基了,它更基一筹。
Who wouldn't want a cupcake from this?
谁会想吃从这玩意出来的小蛋糕啊
No one. We have to mess her up. What?
没人。我们要给它点"颜色"看看。什么?
Why are you carrying spray-paint in your purse?
你怎么会在包里随身带着喷漆呢
For the same reason I carry a tampon. 'cause you never know.
跟我随身带卫生棉条是一个道理。以备不时之需嘛。
We are not gonna destroy someone else's property.
我们不能破坏人家的东西
Well, we have to do something, 'cause it's that machine or us.
我们必需得做点什么啊,我们不搞死它,它就会玩死我们。
Oh, I know. We can open the little door and put a poop in it.
我知道了。我们可以打开那扇小门,放坨屎进去。
Not one of mine. Jeez! What am I, a pig?
当然不是我的啦,天啊。你把我当成什么了,猪吗?
Well, I'm not doing it.
反正我是不干
No, we just get some puppy poop from the street.
不是啦,我们可以从大街上捡点狗屎回来
No! We are not that desperate. And I'm out of wetnaps.
不要!我们没绝望到那种程度。而且我的湿巾纸用完了。

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • dampadj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的 n. 潮湿,湿气 v
  • necklacen. 项链
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • lacklustern. 无光泽;暗淡 adj. 无光泽的;平凡的
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的