打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:拍卖会现场
日期:2017-08-25 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

And sold. Wow, you're getting everything.
成交。东西都被你买走啦。
Yes, we are. Aren't we, Miss Pickle?
是啊,都被我们买走了。对不对啊,泡菜小姐。
I'm Hamish Mcdonough, by the way.
我叫哈米斯·麦克唐纳
Oh, I'm Max, and this is my friend Katie Holmes.
我叫麦克斯,她是我朋友凯蒂·赫尔姆斯。
We won't speak of it... But I just have to say: well done!
我们不谈那件事。不过我想说,离得好!
And if you ever need anything, don't hesitate.
如果哪天你需要什么,千万别客气。
Oh, you have your own shop? "Just the two of us" Antiques. Is that you and Miss Pickle?
你有自己的店啊?"二人世界"古董店。是你跟泡菜小姐吗?
No, dear, I'm not insane.
亲爱的,我又不是疯子。

打工姐妹花第二季

Next item for auction: A 19th century ivory and gold bedside table.
下一件要拍卖的物品:十九世纪的象牙黄金床边小桌
Oh, say it again.
再说一次。
This is highly unorthodox, but I shall repeat the item.
有点不一般的要求,不过我再说一遍。
A 19th century gold and ivory bedside table...
十九世纪的象牙黄金床边小桌
I'm a very lucky man, yes?
我是个很"性"福的男人,对吧?
We start the opening bid on this item at $50,000.
这间物品的起标价是5万块。
I'm out. 50,000. Here. Do I hear 60,000?
我退出。5万。这里。有人出6万吗?
60,000! 60,000 over here. Do I hear 70,000? Here.
6万!这位先生出6万。有人愿意出7万吗?我。
70,000. Do I hear 80,000? Yes, you do!
7万。有人要出8万吗?有的,我出!
80,000 going once, going twice, Sold.
8万一次,两次,成交!
Hamish, you killed it. Yolo!
哈米斯,你威震全场啊。及时行乐嘛!

分享到