打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:混入拍卖会
日期:2017-08-21 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Actually, I need two: one for me, and one for my friend Zooey Deschanel.
我要两份,一份给我,一份给我的朋友佐伊·丹斯切尔
What? You look like her. Everybody does.
干嘛?你看起来像她啊。谁不像她啊。
It's the least expensive look you can do and still get laid.
她造型最省置装费,又有人愿意"睡"。
God, this is from storage. I haven't seen it in years.
这些是储物间里的东西都好多年没见到了。
Wow, you had all these closets, and no one in your family is gay?
你们拥有这些衣柜,家族里却没人"出柜"吗?
Look! It's the Louie the XVI I used to have in my playroom.
这路易十六的衣柜以前是放在我游戏房呢。
My cousin Peter and I used to climb in here and play French Revolution.
以前我都跟我表弟彼得一起爬进去,然后重演法国大革命。
I'd be Marie Antoinette, and he'd help me put my hair up in a high chignon.
我扮演玛丽·安托瓦内特,然后他会帮我把头发弄上假髻。
Oh, now I'm feeling bad for his wife.
我突然觉得他老婆真可怜。

打工姐妹花第二季

So where do you think the cup is?
那个奖杯会放哪里呢
Let's look over there. Oh, this is from the summer house.
看看那边吧。这是避暑别墅的东西。
Max, you know the expression "born with a silver spoon in your mouth"? This is mine.
麦克斯,你听过有句话叫"含着银汤匙出生吗"?这是我的。
Miss, do not handle that. I'm asking you to put it down right now.
小姐,请勿触碰。请您立刻放下。
Hey, you might wanna relax the attitude.
你最好注意一下你的态度
You really think my friend Jennifer Love Hewitt, international movie and LifeTime channel superstar, is gonna steal a used spoon?
你觉得我朋友,詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特,这位国际电影明星与生活台巨星,会偷人家用过的汤匙吗?
Sorry, I didn't recognize you. Now I see it.
抱歉,前面没认出来。现在认出来了。
I thought I was Zooey Deschanel.
我不是佐伊·丹斯切尔吗
Eh, six of one. All you hollywood brunettes look alike.
半斤八两啦。好莱坞褐发女星都长得差不多。

分享到
重点单词
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • revolutionn. 革命,旋转,转数
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,