打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:苏菲来光顾
日期:2017-08-07 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, well, here comes the sun, and the moon is looking great too.
哎哟,哎哟,阳光美女驾到,身后两轮满月丰臀也美丽动人。
Oh, Earl, your flirting is just the right amount of dirty, and that's not easy.
厄尔,你那七分调戏外加三分挑逗,总是如此"咸湿"合度。
Sophie's here. Quick, how's my hairnet?
苏菲来了。我的发罩还有型吗?
I'm about to go over and ask her out on a romantic date.
我要去邀请她与我共赴一场浪漫约会。
A date? Isn't that a waste of time?
约会?这不是脱裤子放屁吗?
I mean, you guys already have sex so often, I took a pregnancy test.
你们两个的上床频率比我验孕还频繁。
Evening, Sophie. As you know, we have now been together for 468 sexual encounters.
晚上好啊,苏菲。如你所知,我们一共做过了468次的"床上运动"。
I believe it is time I take you out on a romantic date.
也该是时候带你来一场浪漫约会了。
Aw, I don't know. Who has time to go out anymore?
我不知道呢。这年头谁还有空出去约会啊
Can't you just come over and ruin my sheets like you usually do?
你就跟平常一样来我家"滚乱"我的床单不行吗?
Oh, just say yes. I'll take you anywhere you want.
你就答应我嘛。你想去哪里我都带你去。
Then take me to the Channing family auction and buy me something gold.
那就带我去钱宁家的拍卖会,给我买点金子做的东西。
How is this romantic?
这哪里浪漫了
How is this romantic? It's gold.
这哪里不浪漫?有金子就浪漫啊

打工姐妹花第二季

Wait, is that the catalog from Caroline 's estate auction?
那不是卡洛琳家财产拍卖会的目录吗
Yes. I found it in the trash out behind our building.
是的。我在我们大楼外的垃圾堆看到的
Caroline threw it there 'cause she doesn't wanna see it again.
那是卡洛琳扔的,因为她不想再看到。
You better give it to me before she comes out here and lights you on fire. She kinda does that now.
你最好赶紧给我,不然等会她出来看到会放火烧你的。她最近有这癖好。
Sophie, let go, seriously.
苏菲,快放手。
No, you're never gonna win, Max.
麦克斯,你赢不了我。
You know, when I was born, the doctors tried to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, but I never let go.
我出生时,医生费了好大的劲,也撬不开我攥在手里的死去双胞姐妹,但我怎么都不放手。
She was my first doll.
于是她成了我第一个娃娃。

分享到
重点单词
  • pregnancyn. 怀孕
  • pryv. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类