欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 月伯乐重新开始剧院演出
日期:2017-08-08 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I, uh, do you think you could sing like that, in front of a real audience?
我 那个 你觉着你能这样唱吗 当着观众的面
I don't know but I want to try
我不确定 可我想试试
Good. 'Cause I want to see it
那就好 因为我想看你唱
We are? Seriously?
说真的吗
Oh, my gosh! Okay
哦 我的个天 好嘞
Okay, yes. I'll be right over
好嘞 太棒啦 我分分钟就到
Hello? Oh, hello, Mr Moon
你好 哦 你好 月伯乐先生
Some say he's the worst showman this city's ever seen
有人认为他是这城里 最差劲的演出人
Some say he's a walking disaster
有人认为他活脱就是个灾难
A loose Cannon
一枚保不齐啥时候走火的加农炮
Well, tomorrow night, the name buster moon will go down in entertainment history once and for all
不过 今晚 月伯乐的名字将永远载入娱乐圈的历史
as he and this bunch of bumbling amateurs attempt to restage the show that brought down his theater
因为他将和这群平民歌手一起将毁掉他剧院的那场演出 重新搬上舞台
Ah, don't you worry, Mike. All is forgiven. Just glad you're back in one piece
啊 别担心 麦克 过去的既往不咎 很高兴你加入大家
Oh, yeah, you're too kind, Mr Moon
哦 好吧 你人真是太好了 月伯乐先生
And, uh, the the prize money?
关于 啊 那个 奖金的事
It's, uh, I mean, It's real this time, right?
那个 我的意思是 这次总是真的了吧
There is no prize money 'cause there's no competition
没有奖金 因为根本就没有比赛
Tonight, you're singing for yourselves
今晚你是为自己而歌
Two minutes, everybody. Final checks
两分钟了 各位 最后检查一遍
Singing for ourselves?
为自己而歌
Unbelievable, What is? Who's he? This is crazy. I'm out of here
哪门子的胡话 这 这算 他在跟谁 简直疯了 我得撤了
重点讲解

audience
(戏剧、音乐会或演讲等的)观众,听众
The audience was / were clapping for 10 minutes.
观众鼓掌 10 分钟。
an audience of 10 000
1万名观众
The debate was televised in front of a live audience.
这场辩论当着现场观众的面进行电视转播。

forgive
forgive sb for sth
forgive yourself for sth
forgive for doing sth
forgive sb sth

to stop feeling angry with sb who has done sth to harm, annoy or upset you; to stop feeling angry with yourself
原谅;宽恕
I'll never forgive her for what she did.
我绝不会原谅她做的事。
I can't forgive that type of behaviour.
我不能宽恕那种行为。

entertainment
娱乐片;文娱节目;表演会;娱乐活动
radio, television and other forms of entertainment
广播、电视和其他形式的娱乐活动
There will be live entertainment at the party.
联欢会上将有现场表演节目。
It was typical family entertainment.
这是典型的家庭娱乐活动。
The entertainment was provided by a folk band.
这个文娱节目由民歌乐队演出。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到