欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第41期 剧院被毁
日期:2017-08-01 08:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
There you go
这不就成了吗
Big guy with a bat
一锤定音
Who needs keys, right? All right. Well, let's get this thing squared up now
谁说我们需要钥匙的 是吧 太好了 现在我们就来把帐理清楚
What the? That's it?
就这些
That's all there is?
就只有这些东西
He lied
他是个骗子
Moon lied to us all. Wait a second, I can explain. Okay? He's your problem, not me. This is just a prop
月伯乐骗了我们所有人 别激动 听我解释 是他没钱 这只是一个道具
So where's the $10000?
那十万美元奖金在哪里
You're kidding. Can not believe..
在开玩笑吗 真不敢相信
Buster, look out!
伯乐 小心
I'm stuck!
我被卡住了
Buster, it's falling! Let go!
伯乐 它要倒了 快跑
Okay, okay, okay, steady, girl. Steady
好了 好了 好了 坚持住
Is everyone okay?
大家都还好吗
Nana! I'm so sorry. I just. No, no, no, no, no, don't go!
奶奶 我实在是太抱歉了 我只是 别别别 不要走
Has anyone seen my glass eye?
有人看到我的玻璃眼珠子吗
It's right here miss crawly
它就在这儿 凯莉小姐
I've got it
我找到了
重点讲解

square up with sb
to pay money that you owe
(向某人)付清欠款;(与某人)结清账
Can I leave you to square up with the waiter?
我先走,你来和服务员结账好不好?

steady
稳的;平稳的;稳固的
He held the boat steady as she got in.
他把船稳住,让她上了船。
I met his steady gaze.
我迎向他凝视的目光。
Such fine work requires a good eye and a steady hand.
做这样精细的工作,眼要尖,手要稳。

lie to sb about sth
to say or write sth that you know is not true
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言
You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • propn. 支柱,支持者,倚靠人 n. 道具 n. 螺旋桨,推
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,