梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(14)
日期:2017-08-09 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Your destiny is to protect the young Pendragon until he claims his crown.
你的使命是保护年轻的领袖直至他取得王位。
And when he does, magic can be returned to the realm. Only then will I be free.
当他登上王位,魔法将重回王国。只有那时我才能重获自由。
So that's all you cared about? I thought you were my friend.
这就是你的阴谋?我视你为挚友。
I'm more than that, Merlin. I am your kin.
不仅仅是挚友,梅林。我们是一家人。
No, the only family I have is my mother and you had me murder her.
不,只有母亲是我的家人而你却让我害死她。
Her life has not been taken in vain. We will achieve great things together, you and I.
她不会白白丧命。我们将创造传奇,就你和我。
You will never be released. For what you've done, You...won't see me...again.
你将永世不得自由。就你做的事情,你再也不会见到我了。
Where is she? She's sleeping.
她去哪了? 还在睡觉。
I have to save her. You cannot.
我得去救她。 你救不了。
If the balance of the world needs a life then Nimueh must take mine.
如果生命一定要守恒的话,妮薇应该拿走我的生命。
No, Merlin. Yes, I will return to the island.
不要,梅林。 我必须这样,我会回去那个岛上。
You are young. Your gifts, your destiny, are far too precious to sacrifice.
你还年轻。你天赋异禀,肩负使命,你绝对不能就这么牺牲的。

分享到