梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(11)
日期:2017-08-06 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

It's tincture, made from the lobelia plant. An ancient remedy for poisonous bites.
这是从莲中提取制成的药剂。一种古老的中毒治疗药。
A cure? We hope.
能解毒? 希望如此。
Do you really think it will have some effect?
你真认为这有用吗?
It's our last resort, sire.
这是我们最后的希望,陛下。
Perhaps you should allow him to rest.
也许您应该让他休息。
I will not leave him.
我要陪着他。
This is only the beginning.
这才只是开始。
The prince lives.
王子醒了。
I thought we'd lost you.
我还以为我们要失去你了。
Don't worry, father, I'm not going to die.
别担心,父亲,我不会死的。
I think there's something watching over me, keeping me from harm.
我觉得有什么在守护着我,使我免受伤害。
Maybe you're right. On your long journey to become king, you'll need a guardian angel.
也许你是对的。在你成为国王的漫慢旅途上,你需要一个守护天使。
I shall inform the court that their prince lives.
我要通知整个宫廷他们的王子醒了。
I knew it. I said you'd be all right.
我就知道。我说过你会好起来的。

分享到