梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(9)
日期:2017-08-04 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

You're not going to die, Arthur. I'm telling you.
你不会死的,亚瑟。我知道。
Because I know that one day, you will be King, a great king than your father could ever be.
因为我知道有朝一日您会继承王位,成为比您父亲还要伟大的君王。
It's what keeps me going. You are going to live to be the man I've seen inside you, Arthur.
这就是支持我继续生存的力量。你会活下去成为我所看见的你,亚瑟。
I can see a Camelot that is fair and just. I can see a king that the people will love and be proud to call their sovereign.
我可以预见到卡梅洛特清明的国政。预见到国王受臣民拥戴并引以为豪的盛况。
For the love of Camelot...you have to live.
为了卡梅洛特你得活下去。
Is there anything I can get you, Your Majesty?
有什么可以效劳的,陛下?
The people have begun to say goodbye.
臣民已经开始向他告别了。
He is not yet gone, Sire.
他还没有离去,陛下。
But he will not recover.
但他也无法痊愈了。
Not without a miracle.
兴许有奇迹发生。
I don't believe in miracles.
我不相信奇迹。
Hello, Merlin.
你好啊,梅林。
You? Do you know who I am?
是你? 知道我是谁吗?
Nimueh. You can't be who the Dragon meant.
妮薇。你不可能是龙提到的人。
And why is that?
为什么呢?
You tried to kill me.
你曾想置我于死地。
Before I understood your importance.
那是之前还不了解你的重要性。
And Arthur.
还有亚瑟。
Arthur was never destined to die at my hand. And now, it seems I will be his salvation.
亚瑟的命不会由我来终结。而我现在似乎会成为他的救命恩人。

分享到