欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第36期 强尼爸爸被抓
日期:2017-07-25 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
We are set for life now boys!
现在我们可以过上纸醉金迷的生活了 伙计们
What's going on? Where's Johnny?
怎么回事 强尼呢
He's not here
他不在这儿
Run!
快跑
Oh, I'm dead
噢 我死定了
No, mom, I have not made any friends
不 妈妈 我没有交任何朋友
What do you think this is, kindergarten?
你觉得这是哪啊 幼儿园吗
Where were you?
你去哪了
Um, well, thing is I went to get gas and, um. Don't lie to me!
呃 事情是这样的 我去加油去了 然后 别撒谎
Um, I was at a rehearsal
呃我去参加排练了
Rehearsal? For what?
排练 什么排练
I was at a singing contest
我参加了一个歌唱比赛
Look, dad, I'm sorry
听着 老爹 对不起
I just don't want to be in your gang
我只是不想加入你的团伙
I want to be a singer. Singer?
我想做一个歌手歌手
Look, dad, no, it's okay. it's okay
听我说 老爹 不 没关系 没关系
I can get the bail money
我能弄来保释金
There's a prize, it's $100000
这个比赛的奖金就有10万呢
How did I end up with a son like you, eh?
我怎么就生了你这样坑爹的儿子 哈
You're nothing like me
你一点都不像我
You never were and you never will be
你从来都不像我 也永远都不会像我
I'll get you out! Dad wait! I'll get the money! I promise!
我会把你弄出来的 老爹 等一下 我会弄到钱的 我保证
重点讲解

bail
保释金;保释
Can anyone put up bail for you?
有人保释你吗?
She was released on £2 000 bail.
她以 2 000 英镑获得保释。
Bail was set at $1 million.
保释金定为 100 万元。

end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最终成为;最后处于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。
I ended up doing all the work myself.
结果所有的活儿都是我一个人干了。

set
安排好的;确定的;固定的
Each person was given set jobs to do.
分配给每个人的工作都是预先确定好的。
The school funds a set number of free places.
学校资助固定数目的免费生。
Mornings in our house always follow a set pattern.
在我们家,每天上午的生活总是遵循一种固定的模式。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到