梅林传奇第1季第11集:The Labyrinth of Gedref 迷宫(15)
日期:2017-06-25 10:33

(单词翻译:单击)

It's actually pretty tasty.
其实味道还是很不错的。
Well, I'm glad you like it, because...there's plenty more. Enter. Morgana?
真高兴你喜欢,因为......还有很多呢。请进。茉嘉娜?
I hate to ask, but I was wondering if you had anything to eat.
我本不想开口的,不过我在想你有没有什么能吃的。
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for.
我不知道到底要找什么。
You're looing for footprints or broken branches. Anything that would indicate someone passed that
脚印或者断裂的树枝。任何看上去有人经过的印记
You're a thief!
你这个小偷!
Wasn't that obvious when you caught me stealing your grain?
你抓到我偷粮时这已经显而易见了吧?
Fortunately, I have more important things to deal with...
算你走运,我还有要紧事要做......
You didn't really believe that story about my children, did you?
你其实不相信我说过孩子的事吧?
What kind of a man lies about starving children to save his own skin?
你是什么人为了自己拿饥饿的孩子们做幌子?
Your people starve because you let thieves steal their grain. That is why they doubt you.
你的臣民会挨饿全是因为你让小偷偷了他们的口粮。所以他们不信任你。
You do not speak for my people.
你没资格替我的臣民说话。
Hey. Your father would never have allowed himself to be foolded like that.
如果是你父亲绝不会这样任人愚弄。

分享到