老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:钱德之母(11)
日期:2017-06-17 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
谢谢各位,我得休息一下。
Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!
好,让我们一起感谢Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~
Chandler: What was that?
她在搞什么东西?
Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a... Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, MotherKisser?
哦,啊,Phoebe刚... 好了,我是在和Joey说话,知道不,亲妈男。
Joey: MotherKisser...I'll shut up.
亲妈男......我闭嘴了。
Ross: Chandler, can I just say something?
Chandler,我能说几句吗?
II know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay?
我知道你还在生我的气。但我只想说那晚有两个当事人,对吧?
There were two sets of lips.
所以是有两对嘴唇。
Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay?
是,好吧,我早想到她会这样。
She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
她一直都是个佛洛依德式噩梦。
Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
那好,如果她一直这样,你为什么说出来呢?
Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex
因为这很复杂,这很麻烦......
Hey, you kissed my mom!
喂!你亲了我妈!
Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我们正在排练希腊剧。
Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?
真幽默,那我们排练完没?
Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?
还没,好,你不找她谈?不跟她说你怎么想的?
Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her.
当然不会说。别因为你亲过她,就自以为了解她。
Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
相信我,不能跟她谈。
Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger.
好吧,是"你"不能,还是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......
Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!
呃,我的膝盖......我们还在排练。啊~啊~啊~
Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?
好吧,你对他做什么了?

分享到