梅林传奇第1季第10集:The Moment of Truth 真相时刻(13)
日期:2017-06-01 14:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Why do you think he came here?
你认为他为何而来?
The same reason we did. Merlin?
和我们一样。 梅林?
Arthur may act like he doesn't care, but...he wouldn't be here if he didn't.
亚瑟表现的满不在乎,但事实上若不在乎就不会来这儿了。
We're not going to be able to defend Ealdor with sword and sinew alone. We're going to need a plan.
我们若只有剑和热情的话是不足以保护埃尔多的。我们需要一个计划。
We need to find some way of limiting their mobility, and drawing them into a trap.
需要想一个办法限制他们的机动性,然后把他们引到陷阱里。
If we fight them on their terms, then...No!
如果我们跟他们正面对战...... 不!
Get him down from there.
把他搬下来。
What does it say?
上面说什么?
Make the most of this day, it'll be your last.
好好享受今天,你们看不到明早的太阳了。
Matthew! No! No! No!
马修!不!不!不
You did this. Look what you've done, you've killed him.
是你。看看你都做了什么,是你杀了他。
It wasn't his fault.
这不是他的错。
If he hadn't been strutting around treating us like his personal army, this would never have happened!
如果他不是在这儿趾高气昂地把我们当私人军队训练,这些决不会发生。
These men are brave enough to fight for what they believe in, even if you aren't.
这些人他们英勇无畏为了信仰而战斗,即使你不相信。
You're sending them to their graves! You've killed one man.
你是在将他们送上黄泉路!你已经害死一个。

分享到