梅林传奇第1季第10集:The Moment of Truth 真相时刻(12)
日期:2017-05-31 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Men aren't the only ones who can fight.
不是只有男人能战斗。
Again. one, two, three...
再来。一,二,三......
Matthew...I want you to organise sentry duty to keep an eye out for Kanen and his men.
马修,我想你去做哨兵来监视卡南他们的动向。
I'd be glad to.
乐意效劳。
If there's any sign of attack, I want you to ride straight back here. I don't want you fighting him all on your own.
如果发现有攻击迹象,我希望你径直回来。而不是独自迎战。
It looks like the battle's already fought and lost.
看上去好像已经输了一场战斗。
They'll toughen up. They need to.
他们会变强的。 他们必须如此。
How are we doing for weapons?
你们武器准备的怎么样了?
There isn't much, but we should be able to scrape together what you need.
不多,但凑足你需要的没问题。
It's not the weapon that worry us, it's having enough people to use them.
我们担心的并不是武器足不,足而是有没有足够的人来用。
We think that women should be allowed to fight.
我们认为应该让女人们加入战斗。
You haven't enough men. If they were trained soldiers, maybe you'd stand a chance, but they're not.
你人手不足。如果是训练有素的士兵也许你还有机会,但他们不是。
It's too dangerous. Right, back on your feet! Come on, let's go!
这太危险了。好了,站起来!我们走!
We don't stand a chance. Arthur can't see that. He's too stubborn.
我们没有机会。 亚瑟不明白。他太顽固了。

分享到