梅林传奇第1季第9集:Excalibur 王者之剑(7)
日期:2017-05-07 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

If no mortal sword will kill it, then I will. Mortal magic.
如果凡间的剑杀不死它的话,那就我来。用凡间的魔法。
Merlin, it's too dangerous.
梅林这太危险了。
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择。
Good evening, Sire. Gaius.
晚上好,陛下。盖乌斯啊。
There is a matter of great urgent which I must discuss with you.
我有要事与您相商。
Then spit it out.
说吧。
Tristan's tomb is empty. I believed he has been conjured from the dead.
特里斯坦的墓穴被挖空了。我觉得他是受魔法召唤而复活的。
How is this possible?
这怎么可能?
I believe he is a wraith. The spirit.
我觉得他是亡灵。是空壳。
He has come to take vengeance of Ygraine's death.
他是来为伊格雷恩的死复仇的。
It was magic that killed her, not I.
是魔法致她于死,而不是我。
Nevertheless, it was you he blamed. You cannot allow Arthur to fight. No weapon forged by man can kill a wraith.
不管怎样,他已经怪罪你。你不能让亚瑟接受挑战。没有武器能杀死死灵。
It will stop at nothing until it has accompished what it came for. Arthur cannot win. He'll die.
只有当他完成使命时才会停止一切。亚瑟绝对赢不了。他会死的。
He will not listen to me.
他不听我的。

分享到
重点单词
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过