老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:猴子(10)
日期:2017-05-12 14:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone.
它已经够难为情了,好吗!
Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here like nothing happened.

现在它还鼓足勇气回到这里,就当一切都没发生过一样...
Monica: Alright, alright, Just keep him away from me.
好吧,好吧,叫它离我远点就是了。
Ross: Thank you. C'mon, Marcel, what do you say you and I do a little mingling? Alright, I'll, uh...catch up with you later.
谢谢。来,马赛尔,咱们去交际一下吧。 好吧,待会儿见。
Monica: Oh my gosh! Rachel, honey...are you okay? Where...where's Paolo?
天啊,瑞秋,你没事吧? 保罗呢?
Rachel: Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
在罗马呢,那混蛋没赶上飞机。
Phoebe: And then...your face is exploded?
然后你的脸就爆炸了?
Rachel: No. Okay. I was at the airport, getting into a cab, when this woman, this blonde planet with a pocketbook starts yelling at me, something about how it was her cab first.
不是,是我在机场要坐计程车时,一个夹着书的金发疯女人开始对我大喊大叫,说计程车是她先拦到的。
Rachel: And then the next thing I know she just starts starts pulling me out by my hair!
没等我反应过来,她就开始扯我的头发。
Rachel: So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy and three more cabs show up, and as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me.
然后我吹起了防狼哨,又出现了三辆计程车,我刚要上车,她又来攻击我。
Rachel: And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle...
结果我的头磕在了路缘上,嘴唇被口中的哨子划伤。
Rachel: oh...everybody having fun at the party? Are people eating my dip?
噢,大家玩得还愉快吧?有人吃我做的酱吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • curbn. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘 vt. 抑制,束缚,牵(
  • planetn. 行星
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声