国土安全第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 卡莉未解的疑惑
日期:2017-05-11 11:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Look at her.
你看看她
She's getting rich out of this. Why not us?
她会因此发大财的,我们怎么不自己干
Information's for free.
情报是免费的
There's a business opportunity for you.
有个生意机会给你
Something for sale.
我有东西要卖
Documents. Top secret.
文件,绝密
American.
美国的
I'll vet them and get them out just like last time.
我先审一下,然后就发出来
How can I reach you?
我怎么联系你
You can't.
你不能
You little fucker.
你个混蛋
We're old friends, Saul, so you should know something.
我们是老朋友了,索尔,你应该知道
My government will actively oppose
我的政府坚决反对
any plans for regime change in damascus.
任何在在大马士革进行权力变更的计划
We're out of the business
我们已经不干
of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai.
推翻阿拉伯独裁者的事了,因泰
We have a green light.
我们可以行动了
How detailed is their intelligence?
你觉得他们的情报有多详尽
They know Assad is in the crosshairs.
他们知道目标是阿萨德
They know we have a likely candidate to replace him.
知道我们有候选人可以取代他
It was the CIA woman. She was the target.
是中情局那个女的,她是目标
Someone wants you dead.
有人要你死
I don't know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow.
我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机
Why not go with her?
怎么不跟她一起走
If I do that, she's no safer than she is here.
那样还不如让她留在这里安全
You'll get no support, you'll be out of the agency.
不会再有支援,你不再是局里的人
No contact from today.
从今天开始不要再联系
All you'll get is that key, your next target in the box,
你只有那把钥匙,下一个目标在盒子里
and operating money waiting there
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
when you bring back proof of death.
就可以拿到报酬
We have to go.
我们得走了
We have to go right now.
马上离开
They're already on their way. Who is?
他们已经在来的路上了,谁
I am saying that whoever
我是说
is trying to kill me is coming here!
要杀我的人马上就到了
Carrie?!
卡莉
Goddamn it! Where are you?!
见鬼,你在哪
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
And it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
We eat maror, the bitter herb,
我们吃苦菜,这种苦味之草
to remind us of the bitterness of slavery
来提醒自己不要忘记祖先们
our ancestors endured in Egypt.
曾在埃及遭受奴役之苦
And for us,
而我们
my family, my friends,
我的亲朋好友们
celebrating this Seder in Germany.
在德国欢聚逾越节家宴
It is important to remember
我们一定要记住
the slavery we endured under a tyrant worse than pharaoh
仅在七十年前,我们在这里遭受的暴政
only 70 years ago in this land.
比法老更加残暴
On the streets where we walk every day,
在我们每日走过的街道上
our parents and our grandparents wore yellow stars.
我们父辈和祖辈却要佩戴犹太徽章
Let's take a moment to remember.
让我们默哀片刻
And let's remember the enemies we still have
我们还要记住那些遍布全球
all over the world who wish to destroy us.
想要毁灭我们的敌人们
We pray for the strength to defeat them.
我们祈祷拥有战胜他们的力量
Quinn.
奎恩
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Quinn?
奎恩
Quinn, untie me.
奎恩,给我松绑
Quinn, what the fuck is going on?
奎恩,这他妈是怎么回事
Your name's on a kill list.
你上了暗杀名单
I-I know.
我知道
I-I can't figure it out.
所以我才想不明白
Well, you must have done something.
你肯定干了什么勾当
Pissed off somebody,
惹毛了什么人
crossed a line somewhere.
触碰了什么底线
Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, no.
奎恩,奎恩,不要
Don't move, Carrie. Please. Please! Please! Please!
不要动,卡莉,求你了,求求你
Stop moving, Carrie. No.
别动,不
I-I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
I have no idea where this is coming from.
不知道这是怎么回事
I swear, no matter what Dar Adal said,
我发誓无论达尔·阿德尔说了什么
I did not...
我都没...
Not him.
不是他
Saul.
是索尔
Saul put your name on the list.
索尔在名单上写了你的名字
Saul?
索尔
Close your eyes.
闭上眼
I don't believe it.
我不信
Believe it.
你得信
Now play fucking dead.
先装个死相
All right.
好吧
Hurry up. We got shit to do.
赶紧,还有事做
What exactly?
什么事
Your fallback plan-- time to execute it.
你的撤退方案,可以启动了
What if I don't have one?
我没撤退方案怎么办
Could be true.
可能是真的呢
Cut the crap, Carrie. Time to disappear and 'fast.
别废话了,卡莉,你得赶紧消失掉
This picture buys you time.
照片也就能拖延一下
As long as you keep your head down, they won't come after you.
保持低调,他们才不会追杀你
So, your operation with Saul- how does it work?
你和索尔的这个行动,怎么进行
Doesn't matter.
不重要
Tell me.
告诉我
Saul provides a name, I provide proof of death,
索尔提供名字,我杀人后拍照
Return to the drop, get another name.
交回邮箱,再拿新名单
And the last time you went to the drop, you got my name?
那你最后一次去邮箱是我的名字
Told you that already.
和你说过了
Why?
为什么
I don't know. I don't want to know.
不知道,也不想知道
But I didn't do anything!
可我什么也没做
Listen to me, Carrie. Your name was in the box, okay'?
听着卡莉,你的名字的确在邮箱里
Probably for something you're not even aware of.
可能因为你还不知道的事情
Now, I know that's hard to hear.
我知道这不好接受
I have to talk to Saul.
我得找索尔谈谈
For all you know, he was given a direct order.
但你得知道,他圣命难违
What's your point?
什么意思
Somebody, somewhere, likely very senior, wants you dead.
可能有某个高层要你死
If they think you're not dead,
要是他们知道你还没死
they're gonna send somebody to finish the job.
还会派别人来搞你的
You got to disappear.
你得消失掉
You assured me that there was no plot
你向我保证说你们不打算推翻
to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad.
巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德政权
There isn't. Saul.
确实没有,索尔
You honor me with your presence
很荣幸你能光临我的逾越节宴会
at my seder table, so, I'll play along.
所以我也会与你默契
If you had a plan to replace Assad,
如果你有取代阿萨德的计划
we understand that it would be with general Youssef.
我们都明白会是约瑟夫将军
Youssef would be a good choice.
约瑟夫是个好人选
If we had a plan like that.
如果我们计划是那样的话
He's alawite, Assad's cousin by marriage.
他是阿拉维派的,阿萨德的连襟
He's popular with the military.
他在军方有些势力
Well, some say he was behind
可有人说
the chemical weapons attack in Khan Al-Asal.
他是阿萨尔镇化武袭击的幕后指使
Those allegations have never been confirmed.
那些消息都没有证实
Let's play another game.
那我们换个玩法吧
What's the alternative?
还有其他选择吗
Leave Assad in place?
还留着阿萨德吗
When Arabs are killing Arabs,
阿拉伯人相互残杀时
at least they're not firing rockets at Israel.
至少他们不会向以色列发起攻击
That's hardly a long-term strategy
对于中东的和平
for peace in the middle east.
这不是长久之计
You really think any of those murderers want peace?
你还真以为那帮混蛋希冀和平吗
You used to be a good friend to Israel.
过去你是以色列的朋友
I'm still a good friend.
现在也是
You used to be a better one.
你以前做得更好
Etai?
因泰
I've enjoyed this evening so much.
今晚过得真愉快
Well, I'm glad you could share it with us.
很高兴你能光临这里
So, dessert. Mm.
吃甜点吧
We need to leave in 15 minutes.
我们要在一刻钟内离开
Is everything all right?
没事吧
It will be.
当然
Hi. This is Carrie Mathison.
你好,这里是卡莉·麦吉森
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
请留言静候回电
You're back.
你回来了
Ah, catching up.
嗯,紧赶慢赶的
And Carrie?
卡莉呢
Still trying to figure out who was responsible for the attack.
还在琢磨谁搞的那次袭击呢
I was helping her, but...
我是想帮她,不过...
we decided I was needed here.
我还是在这里更有用
Otto should fire her ass.
奥托真该开掉她
She saved his life. She didn't do her job.
她救了奥托的命,她没做好本职工作
Which was to make sure he was safe in the first place.
她的工作就是保证老板的安全
She advised him not to go.
她建议过不要去
Do you need something?
你有事吗
My source for the documents screwed me.
给我文档的线人把我耍了
He gave me an empty flash drive.
他给我的优盘是空的
Why? I don't know why.
为什么,我不知道
Maybe he's afraid.
他可能害怕了
The CIA is still following me.
中情局还在跟着我
Okay, what can I do?
好吧,要我做什么
You had a client, that hacker, Sabine something.
你之前代理过的那个黑客,萨宾什么的
She won't help you, and as her lawyer, I'd advise her not to.
她不会帮你,而作为她的律师,我也反对
Jonas, she's famous.
乔纳斯,她很出名
If she reaches out to my guy, he'll respond.
如果她出面,我的线人会回信的
She's under house arrest for three years.
她已经被软禁了三年
The government really went after her.
政府一直在盯着她
Give her a break, hum.
别去烦她了
A break? Yeah.
烦她,对
The government's after all of us!
政府一直盯着我们所有人
Everything all right?
有什么事吗
Fine.
还好
I'm asking Jonas to help me track down my source
我在让乔纳斯帮忙找我的线人
so we can get a look at the rest of those documents.
这样我们就可以得到余下的文件了
Of course, help her. It's important.
当然,帮她办了吧,挺重要的
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
No problem. I'll make the call.
没有,我会去办的
Sooner the better.
越快越好
Hello?

Anything?
有消息吗
No. I drove up to the cottage.
没有,我回小屋找她
She wasn't there. Everything gone, no trace.
她已经走了,所有东西消失,没留下线索
We should call the police.
我们应该报警
Of course we should, but we can't.
当然应该,但我们不能
She said it would put her in more danger.
她说那样她会更危险
She has to figure it out on her own to get to the truth.
她得靠自己来搞清楚真相
I mean, who lives like this?
谁会这样过日子呢
She does.
她会
I know you're worried.
我知道你很担心
So am I.
我也是
Ready?
准备好了吗
Franny.
弗兰妮
You're named after your grandfather,
你的名字是根据你爷爷的名字起的
Frank Mathison.
弗兰克·麦吉森
Did you know that?
你知道吗
We haven't seen each other for a while.
我们好久没有见面了
I had to leave you,
我不得不离开你
and you're probably really angry about that.
而你一定很生气
And I don't blame you.
我不怪你
But, honey, something happened,
不过,亲爱的,出了点事
And it wasn't safe for me to be with you.
我跟你在一起不安全
But I am doing everything that I can to get...
但我会尽我的一切...
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
If you're doing everything you can to get back to her,
如果你尽一切努力回到她身边
then you're still alive.
说明你还活着
So? So, if this falls into the Wrong hands,
那又怎样,如果这录像到了仇家手里
you're fucked.
你就彻底废了
I'm not going away forever.
我不会一直躲着的
Just until this situation is resolved.
只要等到事情解决就好了
How is it getting resolved?
这事怎么解决
I'm gonna figure out who targeted rne...
我会搞清楚谁要杀我...
then they'll keep come looking for you. And I will fix it!
然后他们会一直找你,我会搞定的
And if they think you're still alive,
如果他们认为你还活着
they will get to you through Franny.
他们就会通过弗兰妮找到你
But... Carrie!
但是,卡莉
If you want Franny to be safe, you have to be dead.
为了弗兰妮的安全,你必须装死
Jesus.
天呐
How did you feel when you had to leave your kid?
你被迫离开自己的骨肉时是何感觉
Not everyone's fit to be a parent.
不是所有人都适合为人父母
Let's do this.
继续录吧
Franny.
弗兰妮
Maybe now...
也许现在...
You're using "Frances."
你是"弗兰斯西"了
We haven't seen each other in a long time.
我们已经好久没有见面了
I had to leave you, and...
我不得不离开你,而...
You probably hate me for it.
你一定在记恨我
And I don't blame you.
我不怪你
But something happened, and...
但是出了点事情...
It wasn't safe for me to be with you.
我和你在一起会很危险
I'm doing ev...
我会尽...
Shit.
妈的
I did everything that I could
我尽了一切努力
to get back to you.
回到你身边
But I-I didn't make it.
但我没能成功
The kind of work that I did...
我从事的那种工作...
It's dangerous.
非常危险
But I believed in it, so I was willing to take that risk.
我忠于职守,愿意为它冒险
But...
但是...
But then you came along.
但是后来有了你
And I realized that I wanted something different.
我意识到我想改变自己的生活
I wanted... a better life.
我想要,更好的生活
And I had it with you for a while.
我和你度过了一段幸福的生活
But...
但是...
I didn't abandon you.
我没有抛弃你
I know what that feels like,
我知道被抛弃是什么感受
and I would never do that to you.
我绝对不会抛弃你
You...
你...
Are the most important, the...
你是最重要的
The best thing
我一生中最美好的事
that I have ever done.
就是生了你
You make up for every mistake
我人生中所有过错得以弥补
that I've ever made.
只因有你
And although you probably don't believe it...
尽管你可能不相信...
I love you...
我爱你...
Very, very much.
非常,非常爱你
Was?
干什么
I'm looking for Sabine.
我找萨宾
There's no Sabine here.
这里没人叫萨宾
I have a meeting with her.
我和她约了见面
It was arranged through her lawyer, Jonas Hollander.
中间人是她的律师,乔纳斯·赫兰德
Is that so?
是吗
I'm not leaving until I see Sabine.
没见到萨宾之前我是不会走的
Sabine's under house arrest.
萨宾被软禁了
But the BND keeps sniffing around,
而德国联情局一直阴魂不散
Trying to find something to use against her.
想找出对她不利的证据
To send her to prison.
把她送进监狱
Put your phone in here. It blocks the signal.
手机放进去,这袋子能屏蔽信号
I already took out the SIM card.
我已经把电话卡拿出来了
Put your phone in the bag or get out.
要么把手机丢进袋子,要么滚出去
She's looking for Sabine.
她来找萨宾
Are you Sabine?
你是萨宾吗
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm Sabine.
我才是萨宾
What was that about?
你刚刚那么做是什么意思
I have to be careful. Sorry.
我不得不谨慎点,抱歉
We know your work. Amazing.
我们知道你的丰功伟绩,太漂亮了
Sabine's not allowed to communicate with journalists.
萨宾不能和记者交谈
It's a condition of her house arrest.
这是她的软禁条件
She's one of us.
她是我们这边的
She exposed the CIA and the BND.
她揭发了美国中情局和德国联情局
You kicked their asses.
你搞得他们焦头烂额
There's more where that came from.
还能再火上浇油一把
What do you mean?
什么意思
More documents.
更多的文件
No shit. The problem is,
真的假的,问题是
"the guy who hacked the documents" I can't find him.
我联系不到那个"把文件黑出来的人"
Gabe H. Coud.
加布·H·库德
Who? Gabe H. Coud. What he calls himself online.
谁,加布·H·库德,这是他的网名
It's "Douche bag" backwards. You know him?
就是"傻逼"倒过来写,你认识他
Of him. He's famous.
如雷贯耳,他很出名
Dude hacked the CIA.
他可是黑了美国中情局的人
You can help me find him?
你能帮我找到他吗
I can find anyone.
没有我找不到的人
If you start looking for Gabe H. Coud,
你如果去找加布·H·库德
you'll attract the attention from the wrong people.
就会招来不必要的注意
This is like something from the Stasi days.
这简直是回到了前东德时代
You guys are afraid to ask for information?
你们连个消息都不敢打听了吗
The BND would love to throw my ass into prison.
德国联情局巴不得把我丢进监狱
Let them try.
让他们试试看
I'll make their lives a living hell.
我会让他们生不如死
Sabine will be taking the risk, not you.
承担风险的是萨宾,又不是你
I'm facing arrest, too. And extradition.
我也面临着被逮捕的风险,还有引渡
I'm a person of interest. Do you know what that means?
我是疑犯,知道这意味着什么吗
It means you're not scared.
意味着你不害怕
It means I try not to be.
意味着我在努力不害怕
General Youssef?
约瑟夫将军
Yes?
我是
Mrs. Youssef?
约瑟夫夫人
I'm Denise Keller, director of the Seeufer Clinic.
我是丹尼斯·凯勒,西弗尔诊所的负责人
The arrangements were made through Dr. Droz.
这次安排的牵线人是德罗兹医生
He's waiting at the clinic.
他在诊所里候着了
My wife would like to travel with our daughter.
我妻子想跟我们女儿一起走
Of course.

Will you help Mrs. Youssef into the ambulance?
带约瑟夫夫人上救护车
Certainly.

Come with me, please.
请跟我来
This way, please.
这边请
Your family will have complete privacy while you're here.
在这里,您和您的家人享有完全的隐私
There are no other patients.
没有其他病人
The donor?
捐献者呢
He arrived safely and meets all the medical requirements.
他已安全抵达,并符合所有医疗要求
You are not Swiss. Your accent.
你不是瑞士人,你口音不对
You have a good ear.
您耳朵真尖
I'm from Berlin.
我是柏林来的
Your daughter will be fine. I promise.
您女儿会没事的,我保证
This is your surgeon, dr. Droz. Everything is in order.
这是你的外科医生,德罗兹医生
Good.
很好
For the kidney donor, as well.
请转交给肾脏捐赠者
I'll go prepare.
我去准备了
Do you want to spend a moment with Arnena
你想在阿妮娜被推进去之前
before they take her in?
见见她吗
Yes, please.
好的,麻烦了
My assistant will show you to the waiting lounge.
我助手会带您去等待区
If there's anything you need,
如果有需要
anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.
任何需要,请务必告诉我们
Thank you.
谢谢
So what do you make of him?
你觉得他怎么样
What is he?
他是个什么样的人
Not a talker. Proud.
沉默,骄傲
Exactly what you'd expect.
跟你想象中一样
Used to giving orders and having them obeyed, but,
习惯于发号施令,让人服从,不过
his officers seem to be in charge here.
现在貌似是他的手下说了算
And he resents that.
他非常反感
Assad must believe he's a flight risk.
阿萨德肯定怕他会跑
You think we have enough on him?
你觉得我们搞得定他吗
The war crimes.
身为战犯
His daughter's life in the balance.
女儿命悬一线
The precarious state of his country.
祖国形势又危险
We got a hand of aces.
我们有一手好牌
You think he'll burn?
你觉得他会发火吗
You know how it is, Saul.
你又不是不知道,索尔
Some of these guys get all patriotic.
这些家伙有的非常爱国
At least the intelligence is correct.
起码情报是对的
He smokes. Good.
他抽烟,很好
I might have one with him.
我也能会和他来一根
Offer him one of yours. His are syrian.
给他尝尝你的,他抽的叙利亚烟
I think he'd appreciate an upgrade.
他肯定愿意来点高级的
I will.
没问题
I should get going.
我得走了
Yeah.
是的
You moved to Berlin.
你搬到柏林
Got a new job, new guy.
找了新工作,新男朋友
And still kept your fallback plan in place.
却还保留着撤退计划
So?
那又怎样
So I guess you weren't sure your new life was gonna work out.
我猜你觉得你的新生活可能不会长久
I found a good life here.
我在这里过得很好
I was happy.
我本来很开心
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Syria.
叙利亚
Quinn, the last two years, everywhere I went,
奎恩,这过去两年中,无论我去哪儿
I looked for you.
我都在找你
I tried to find you.
我一直找你
I never stopped thinking about you.
我从没有忘记你
Doesn't matter now.
这些都不重要了
Well,
怎么样
how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like somebody else.
像个陌生人
Did you ever see Saul use the drop?
你亲眼见到索尔用信箱吗
Carrie, come on. I need to know.
卡莉,别这样,我必须要知道
Yeah, I saw him the first time we set it up.
是的,我们第一次建立联络时见过他
Not since?
之后没见过吗
I'm deniable. No contact authorized.
没有,没有授权联络
We have to move.
我们得走了
So you don't know for certain
所以你并不确定
it was Saul who put my name in the box? Christ.
是不是索尔把我的名字放进去的,天呐
Do you or don't you?
你到底确定不确定
It's Saul's operation.
这是索尔的行动
That's all I need to know.
我只需要知道这么多
It doesn't make sense. I mean, maybe Saul changed.
没道理啊,我是说,也许索尔变了
Maybe I pissed him off. But Saul's smart.
也许我把他惹毛了,但是索尔不傻
Sending you to kill me is not smart.
让你来杀我太傻了
It's fucking stupid.
太他娘蠢了
The fact that I'm still alive proves it.
我活生生地站在这里就是最好的证据
You're still a target either way you look at it.
不论你怎么想,你都是个目标
Quinn, if Saul didn't put my name in the box,
奎恩,如果不是索尔把我名字放进去的
Then someone's inside your operation.
你们的行动里就有内鬼
Any name you get after this, it's not legitimate.
这之后你拿到的名字,都不靠谱
Let's test it.
我们试试看
Take me to your drop. No, I'll handle it.
带我去你的信箱,不,我自己来
I'll go with you. Get in the car.
我跟你一起去,赶紧上车
We're taking you to the train.
带你去火车站
No. Carrie.
不,卡莉
You are telling me that someone I trust more
你是说我在这世上
than I've ever trusted anyone is trying to kill me.
最信任的人要杀了我
And I'm just supposed to accept that, no questions asked?
然后我还得乖乖面对,不能提出质疑
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
余生在逃亡中度过,再也不能见我女儿
Quinn, I have to know.
奎恩,我必须得搞清楚
Right this way, General.
这边走,将军
Come in.
请进
There are some forms you need to sign.
这里有些表格需要您签字
There shouldn't be any forms.
不应该有表格
Please sit.
请坐
What is happening here?
这是怎么回事
I'm CIA.
我是中情局的人
Everyone in this facility is CIA.
这家医院的人都是中情局的人
Except for the surgical team, of course.
当然,除了手术团队以外
You've traveled to Geneva in violation
你来到日内瓦
of international sanctions.
违反了国际制裁条例
You have no rights here, no immunity.
你在这里没有基本权利,没有豁免权
We can arrest you and have you transported to the Hague
我们可以逮捕你,以战争罪将你送到海牙
to stand trial for war crimes.
接受庭审
How dare you?
你怎么能这样
Keep looking at the form.
继续盯着表格看吧
There is an alternative.
还有个办法
Unfortunately, we don't have time to discuss it now.
可惜,我们现在没时间讨论了
Wait until lunch is served.
等到中午开饭
Say you want a smoke.
如果你想抽根烟
Go for a walk in the garden. Go alone.
就去花园里独自散个步
Now sign the form.
在这里签字
Thank you, General.
谢谢,将军
You'll probably want to get back to your wife now.
你现在应该想回到妻子身边吧
Found him. We're on.
找到他了,我们接上头了
Ask him why he gave me that bullshit empty drive.
问他为什么给了我张空盘
He says he gave you the documents.
他说他把那些文件给你了
The drive was empty.
硬盘是空的
Empty?
空的吗
Fucking Korzenik.
科赞尼克这个傻逼
He says that his friend must've screwed with the drive.
他说肯定是被他朋友动手脚了
Friend?
朋友
How many people know about this?
到底有多少人知道这件事
Korzenik.
科赞尼克
You asshole.
你个混蛋
What did you do to those documents?
你怎么处理的那些文件
Call me back.
回电话
Where's Korzenik?
科赞尼克呢
Go away. I'm working here.
走开,我在工作
I need to talk to your idiot boyfriend.
我要找你的白痴男友
He won't answer my calls.
他不肯回我电话
Get out.
出去
Call him.
打给他
Call him.
打给他
Call him and I'll leave.
你联系上他,我就走
I'll be right back, baby.
亲爱的,我稍后就回
You piece of shit.
你个人渣
Korzy?
科赞尼
What...
你...
What did you do with those documents?
你怎么处理的那些文件
Relax. We're going to be rich.
放松,我们会发财的
You sold them?
你卖掉了吗
You were going to give them away.
你想把它们送人
In the name of freedom.
以自由的名义
You know what gives you freedom?
你知道什么才能让你自由吗
Money.
金钱
My Russian friend paid big.
我的俄国朋友出了高价
Russians?
俄国人吗
They sent a car.
他们派了辆车来
Don't worry. I'm going to cut you in.
别担心,我会算你一份的
Even though you don't deserve it.
尽管你没资格拿
You don't know what you are doing.
你不知道自己在干什么
I'm not stupid.
我不傻
You idiot. Get out of the car.
你个蠢货,给我下车
Korzy.
科赞尼
Kommen.
这边走
Mr. Korzenik.
科赞尼克先生
Come in.
进来
Where's Boris?
鲍里斯呢
Boris is not here.
鲍里斯不在
You'll be dealing with me.
我来负责跟你交易
Please, sit down.
请坐
This is my, uh, colleague, Valentin.
这是我同事,瓦伦汀
Valentin, say hello.
瓦伦汀,打声招呼
Ivan. Very nice to meet you.
我是伊万,很高兴认识你
So, you have something for me.
听说你有东西要给我
I want my money first.
我要先拿到钱
Of course. Sorry.
当然了,抱歉
Okay?
可以了吗
Yeah. Okay.
可以,好
Now I need something from you.
现在轮到你了
Excellent.
很好
We will check it.
我们去检查一下
To business, Mr. Korzenik.
敬合作愉快,科赞尼克先生
To business.
合作愉快
This is the only copy, right?
这是唯一的副本吧
Of course. You sure?
当然,你确定
Not gonna trick me or something?
不会骗我什么的吧
It's the only copy. I promise.
只有这一份,我保证
Good.
很好
So, I go now.
我得走了
Sit.
坐下
Please.
拜托
You know...
要知道
One of my ambitions in life is to be a trusting person.
信任别人是我人生中的一个理想
I think it's an admirable quality, you know, trust.
我认为这是一种很可贵的品质,信任
People who are the opposite, who are...
那些与之相反的人,那些...
what's the word in English I mean?
用英语怎么说来着
Suspicious? Cynical.
多疑,疑神疑鬼
That's not a pleasant life.
那样的人生可不会惬意
So, you see, I want to trust you, Mr. Korzenik.
所以你看,我想信任你科赞尼克先生
Unfortunately, I am cynical.
不幸的是,我疑神疑鬼
So peaceful.
真平静
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I'm going to smoke.
我去抽支烟
Will you check on Arnena?
你要去看看阿妮娜吗
Of course.
当然
What, you don't trust me to have a smoke?
怎么,你不相信我是去抽烟
What do you think I'll do?
你觉得我要做什么
Swim across the lake while my daughter is in surgery?
在我女儿手术的时候游到湖那边去
Enjoy your lunch.
午餐愉快
General Youssef.
约瑟夫将军
Saul Berenson. I'm flattered.
索尔·贝伦森,我受宠若惊
Please, have a seat.
请坐
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多
Care for one?
要来一支吗
General, you and I both know the crisis in Syria
将军,你我都清楚叙利亚的危机
is getting worse every day.
在日益恶化
You wish me to believe you are concerned for my country?
你指望我相信你关心我的国家
Our argument is with your president,
我们的分歧在于你们的总统
not with the Syrian people.
不是叙利亚的人民
The Islamic state is preparing
极端组织正在准备
a major offensive against the regime.
对政府进行一次大规模进攻
So?
所以
They control half of all Syrian territory.
他们占领着叙利亚的一半领土
Your regular army's been reduced
战斗减员和逃兵
through casualties and desertions.
让政府军数量不断减少
Tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的
Let's talk frankly, General.
坦白来说,将军
You will lose the war.
你打不赢的
When Damascus falls,
等到大马士革沦陷
every Alawi in the country,
这个国家所有的阿拉维派
including you and your family, will be slaughtered.
包括你和你的家人,都会被屠杀
I know you love your country.
我知道你热爱你的国家
You don't know anything about me.
你一点都不了解我
I know you're an able commander.
我知道你是个有才干的指挥官
You have a loyal following among the high-ranking officers.
高级官员们对你十分忠诚
We believe they will support you to lead your country.
我们相信他们会支持由你来领导国家
To lead my...
领导我的...
When you replace Assad.
等你取代了阿萨德
This is your solution for Syria?
这是你对叙利亚问题的解决方法
It's the best one on the table.
这是当前最好的方法
Half of the government ministers are Bashir's family.
一半的政府机构部长是巴沙尔的亲属
All loyal. How do I deal with them?
全部非常忠诚,我要怎么解决他们
At this moment, we're loading $10 million onto your jet.
现在,我们正往你飞机上搬一千万美元
That money will buy you a great deal of influence.
那些钱会给你买来很大的影响力
Bashir has money to bribe, too.
巴沙尔也有钱行贿
But you, as Syria's new president--
但是你,以叙利亚新任总统的身份
promising free elections, democratic reforms--
许诺自由选举,民主改革
You'll have the support of the United States.
你会得到美国的支持
This support, it includes troops and weapons?
这支持包括军队和武器吗
We will do what it takes
我们会竭尽所能
to unite the country around your government.
让你们的政府统一全国
But we must act quickly.
但是我们必须快点行动
Before your enemies gain more strength.
在你的敌人变得更强大之前
You are wrong.
你错了
The world recognizes the real danger in Syria,
世界明白叙利亚真正的威胁
the so-called Islarnic state.
是所谓的伊斯兰国
As they get stronger,
他们一旦变强
Bashir no longer looks so evil.
巴沙尔就看起来没那么可恶了
The world will come around.
世界就会改变态度
They will support us against Daesh.
他们会支持我们抵抗伊斯兰国
If Assad stays in power,
如果阿萨德继续掌权
he'll have to answer for his crimes.
他就得为自己的罪行负责
What crimes?
什么罪行
Barrel bombs. Chemical weapons.
铁桶炸弹,化学武器
Bullshit. Lies.
胡说八道
We've seen the bodies in Ghouta.
我们看到古塔区的尸体了
Assad's already told the world it was his commanders
阿萨德已经向世界承认是他的指挥官
who fired the weapons.
使用了武器
Think he'll hesitate to hand you over to the ICC?
他会毫不犹豫的送你上国际战犯法庭
He will not accuse me.
他不会指责我的
I am not personally responsible for any of that.
我个人对这些事没有任何责任
Well, I believe you.
我相信你
I also believe Assad has demonstrated
我也相信阿萨德已经向世人展示
he will do anything, he will say anything
他为了保住自己的权力
to keep his grip on power.
会不择手段
General, we're out of time.
将军,我们快没时间了
I know you're a patriot.
我知道你是爱国者
Your people have suffered so much already.
你的人民已经受尽苦难
Show them the way forward.
给他们一个前进方向吧
Lead 'em into the light.
带领他们走向光明
They found it?
他们找到了
Yes. We're good.
合作愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
There is just that one copy. I swear.
只有那一个备份,我发誓
I only kept it...
我留一份是为了...
Korzy?
科赞尼
Korzy?
科赞尼
I go in, I drop it off,
我进去,把东西放下
I get the next name on the list.
就会得到名单上的下一个名字
Then we wait for someone to pick it up?
那我们就等着有人来拿吗
We wait for Saul to pick it up.
我们等索尔来拿
And when he shows up, we leave.
他一出现,我们就走
And you get as far away from here as possible.
你逃得越远越好
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Slide over. We may have to move fast.
坐过去,我们可能要火速离开
I should take you to a hospital.
我应该送你去医院
No, I'm okay.
不用,我没事
You are not okay.
你情况不妙
We should pull over.
我们得停车
No. Be coming back to get him.
不,回去抓他
Who was that?
那人是谁
Whoever wants you dead wants me dead.
想杀你的人也想杀我
We have to get you to the train station. No.
你得去火车站,不
Your photo's in the drop.
你的照片在信箱里
You'll have your cover. You can go.
你还没有暴露,你可以离开
I am not leaving you.
我不会扔下你
I'm not.
我不走
Check the back.
看看后边
There's an exit wound.
有个弹洞
Good. It went through.
很好,是贯穿伤
Could've hit an artery.
不会打中动脉
I'd have bled out by now.
否则我早流血流死了
We need to get some morphine into you.
得给你打点吗啡
There's a medical kit on the bench. Okay.
架子上有个急救箱,好的
Quinn, you with me?
奎恩,还醒着吗
All right.
好了
Turn over.
转过去
All right, I'm gonna muscle it.
好了,我要给你扎针了
We need to put some pressure on these wounds.
得使劲按住这些伤口
All right. Hold on. Sit up.
好了,挺住,坐起来
Hang on, Quinn.
挺住,奎恩
My colleague asked me to give you these.
我的同僚让我把这个交给你
I have a request.
我有个请求
What is it?
什么请求
I'd like my wife and daughter to remain behind.
我希望我的妻子和女儿留下来
To live in Europe until the conflict in my country is resolved.
在欧洲生活,直到我们国家的冲突解决
I admire your concern for your family.
我敬重您对家庭的牵挂
But I can't allow it.
但我不能允许
Returning to Syria without them would raise a red flag.
你独自回到叙利亚会引起警觉
How do you know I'll do this?
你们怎么知道我会干这事
I have your money.
我收了你们的钱
When I get home, I could just do nothing.
我回到家,可以什么都不干
Yes. You could.
是的,你可以
But we're betting you're smarter than that.
但是我们赌你会更聪明
He asked if his family could stay behind.
他问自己家人是否能留下来
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
It means he knows he's fucked.
说明他知道自己被玩残了
It means he might just cooperate.
说明他也许会乖乖合作
There's only one number in the memory.
通讯录里只有一个号码
Call it.
打过去
Oh, my god.
我的天呐

分享到