老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第114期:猴子(2)
日期:2017-04-22 15:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Joey: I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.
不知道,好像有个胖子和店经理有一腿。
Joey: He's not even jolly, it's all political.
他一点都不逗,这太具政治性了。
Monica: So what are you gonna be?
那么你扮什么?
Joey: Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, y'know?
当他的一个助手,真是耻辱。
Rachel: Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?
你们打算如何过新年?
All: Oh, no! Rachel: Gee, what? ! What is wrong with New Year's?
苍天!怎么了? 过新年有什么不对吗?
Chandler: Nothing for you, you have Paolo. You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday.
你当然没事,你有保罗,不用面对新年带来的压力。
Chandler: Desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops! ! Man, I'm talking loud!
不用焦虑地见嘴就上,就为了在落球仪式时有个亲吻的对象。天啊,我太焦虑了。
Rachel: Well, for your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year, so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.
告诉你吧,这个新年保罗会待在罗马,所以我和各位一样悲哀。
Phoebe: Yeah, you wish.
想得美。
Chandler: I got an idea, dinner.
我倒有一个主意,吃晚餐!
Ross: It's perfect, we will put it between lunch and breakfast.
好极了,我们可以把它放在早饭和午饭之间。
Chandler: It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. I say this year, no dates, we make a pact. Just the six of us...dinner.
我只是再也不想做被新年典礼冷落的受害者了。所以我们不如一起约定,拒绝一切约会,就我们6个共进晚餐。
All: Sure. I'll do that. Alright.
好吧。我同意。不错。
Chandler: Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
反响可否再热烈些?
All: Oh, Wooh!!
喔,哇哦!
Rachel: Phoebe, you're on.
菲比,轮到你了。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, good.
好的。
Rachel: Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay. Wooh!
女士们先生们,应大家要求,我们再次请上菲比?布菲小姐。
Phoebe: Hi, thanks, hi. Um, I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.
谢谢大家,我想用一首对我意义重大的歌曲开场。

分享到