老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第111期:气球飞走了(12)
日期:2017-04-14 15:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?!
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管这叫丰盛吗?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。
Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻。
Phoebe: Ewww.
额!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。
Rachel: Who cares?
谁在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人, 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他们跳舞了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了吗?
Rachel: By all means.
当然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分这块吗?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。

分享到