初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:出人意料的转折
日期:2017-04-10 10:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made
你的那些阴谋,你这一生里
every single day of your miserable life,
树了那么多敌
what results did you expect,
你指望什么结果
that your child would be born into a happy life?
你难道觉得你的孩子可以幸福一生
This was our family's hope.
这是我们家的希望
We need to regain control of the city.
我们得收回对城市的控制
You want allies, right?
你想要同盟,不是吗
This is ground zero for a new vampire community.
这是一个吸血鬼新社区的起点
You may think that you're better than us.
也许你认为自己比我们强
we're all you got.
但你只有我们
We made a deal.
我们说好了
He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie,
他向凯茜发誓效忠
report back, and tell me everything that he learns.
再传消息回来,告诉我们他知道的情况
Her name's Gia.
她叫吉娅
She's the first one that I turned.
是我转变的第一位吸血鬼
She's gonna need a mentor.
她将需要导师
We should've known our mother would not be bound
我们应该知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是无法阻止我们母亲的
Where is she?
她在哪
Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan.
芬恩,科尔,我们可得好好计划家族重聚了
So... which restaurant is missing a compelled chef?
你这是把哪家的厨师催眠带到这来了
It was certainly a card I played in the past,
以前我是会这么做
but I had no hand in this.
但这可不关我的事
Well, then I guess we have Elijah to thank.
那我想多半是以利亚了
This wasn't my doing.
也跟我没关系
Then where did this all come from?
那这些是从哪儿来的
What the hell was that?
那是什么东西
An invitation from our mother.
来自我们母亲的邀请
Now, children, it's very hot.
孩子们,很烫的
Rebekah, Kol, be careful.
丽贝卡,科尔,小心点
Where's Niklaus?
尼克劳斯去哪了
Elijah, Finn, where's your brother?
以利亚,芬恩,你们的兄弟在哪
He's in the woods, mother, hiding.
他正躲在树林里,母亲
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Father said he's to take me hunting later,
父亲说他一会带我去狩猎
but I'm no good, not with him.
但在他面前,我总做不好
He gets angry at me.
他总是生我的气
I understand.
我明白
Do you know what I do when I'm afraid?
知道我害怕时会做什么吗
I listen to the starlings.
我会听鹦鹆叫
When I was a little girl,
但我还是小女孩的时候
my mother taught one of them a tune,
我母亲教一只鹦鹆学会了一支小调
and since they mimic each other's songs,
它们总会互相模仿
it spread until every starling in the forest sung it.
渐渐地整个森林的鹦鹆都学会了这支小调
When we made this our home,
当我们在这里安家时
I brought those same birds to these woods.
我将那种鸟也带到了这片树林
Whenever you hear one sing, Niklaus,
只要你听见任何一只歌唱,尼克劳斯
remember, I'm with you...
记住,我就在你身边
Always and forever.
直到永远
It is times like this I'm really glad
每当这种时候,我就十分庆幸
that I never knew my mother.
没机会认识自己的母亲
We have enough enemies here,
我们在这的敌人已经够多了
and now the war for our home
而如今这场保卫家族之战
is to be fought against my own family.
敌人却是我的家人
Your wretched mother and her disciples
你那疯子老妈和她的跟班
tried to put a carving knife through our baby's heart.
试图一刀插进我们孩子的心脏
I will happily add to the body count.
我很乐意帮你解决他们
You will do no such thing.
这么做没用
Esther is a master in the art of possession.
埃丝特精通附身之术
We know whose body she currently inhabits.
我们清楚她如今占据的躯体
We must decipher her intentions before she finds a new host.
但我们必须在她找到新宿主前弄清她的意图
Well, her last invitation
上次她的邀请
was an assassination attempt on all her children.
是为了杀死她所有的小孩
I think we can assume her intentions are decidedly foul.
我想可以预见这次她的动机也绝不单纯
Well, then we have...
既然这样,我们还有
this afternoon to prepare for the worst.
一个下午的时间来做准备
Bloom is off the rose, I see.
看来激情不再了,是吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
Wondered when you'd show up.
还在想你什么时候才会出现
You pupil is waiting.
你的学生在等着你了
It's not like you to shirk your responsibilities.
逃避责任可不像你的作风
As you well know,
你很清楚
she is not my burden to bear.
她不是我的责任
You turned her. You teach her.
你转化的她,你自己来教
Why'd you come?
那你来干什么
I'm looking for a cooperative witch.
我再找一个愿意配合的女巫
I don't know where Davina is,
我不知道达维娜在哪
and, given the fact that she's got your father on a leash,
而且鉴于她现在控制着你们的父亲
I wouldn't put her in the cooperative category.
我想她也不会愿意和你合作吧
Not Davina.
不是达维娜
Perhaps another witch on another leash.
另一个受人控制的女巫
What makes you think I got another witch?
你怎么知道我还有别的女巫
Perhaps the daylight ring on your new librarian.
或许是你的新图书管理员手上的日光戒指
Good point.
有道理
My memory is a little shaky.
我记不太清了
Lucky for you, though,
但你很幸运
I know someone who can help.
我知道还有谁能帮你
Gia...
吉娅
why don't you take Elijah to meet our friend Lenore?
不如你带以利亚去见见我们的朋友丽诺尔
If this is your idea of a joke,
如果这是你所谓的玩笑
I can assure you, I'm not amused.
告诉你,我一定都不觉得有趣
Oh, there's nothing funny about what's going on.
如今发生的一切都不是玩笑
Mikael is back, witches causing chaos.
迈克尔回来了,女巫们正不断惹事
It just seems like you need all the friends that you can get.
看起来你需要尽可能多的朋友
You're Oliver, correct?
你是奥利弗,对吗
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but I am, in fact, the person
不,但事实上
you're meeting with this afternoer.
我是你今天下午要见的人
Look. I'm here to meet Cassie.
我是来见凯西的
I don't know who you are, friend,
我不知道你是谁,朋友
but you certainly are no teenage girl
但你看起来绝对不是那位
that has magic powers.
拥有魔法的少女
What a keen observation, friend.
真敏锐的观察力,朋友
My name is Vincent, and when you speak to me,
我叫文森特,当你跟我说话时
you are, in fact, speaking to Cassie, hmm?
事实上,你就在跟凯西说话,知道吗
I offer this as proof.
以此为证
So if I decide I don't want
如果我决定,我不想
to answer to number two in chain of command?
再听命于二把手了,那会如何
I could make an example of you,
我会用你杀一儆百
show your pack what happens
让你的族人明白
when Cassie's requests are denied...
违抗凯西会有什么下场
or...
或者
we could start again.
我们可以重头开始
That ring comes at a price,
这个戒指是有代价的
and you'll begin paying for it today.
从今天起你就要为此偿还
And skip the salad course.
沙拉就免了
Let's not make this dreadful evening
让这可怕的夜晚
any longer than it needs to be.
过去的越快越好
So I guess letting Oliver live paid off.
看来不少奥利弗还是有好处的
He just informed me your mother has a partner in crime,
他刚刚告诉我你妈妈还有个同伙
another witch.
也是巫师
Building alliances in her quest to destroy us, I imagine.
我猜是为了毁灭我们拉来的联盟吧
Why does she hate you so much, Klaus?
她为什么这么恨你,克劳斯
She had 6 kids.
她有过6个孩子
It's not like she doesn't have the maternal gene.
而且她也不像完全没有母性基因的人啊
7, actually, and I think at one time,
其实是7个,而且我想曾经
she loved us very much.
她深爱过我们
One died before I was born.
我出生前有个孩子死了
I didn't know that.
我并不知道此事
Years later, my brother Henrik was killed
几年后,我的弟弟亨里克
by the werewolves in our village.
又被村里的狼人杀了
The loss of another child pushed my mother over the edge.
再次失去孩子的伤痛击溃了我母亲
So she used her magic to turn us into immortals.
于是她用魔法给了我们永生
I think that's when she loved us the most,
我想那时,应该是她最爱我们的时期
but it was her undoing.
也正是她毁灭的开始
It triggered a sequence of events
这引发了一系列事件
that led to the reveal of her longheld secret.
最终揭示了她隐藏许久的秘密
My birth father was the werewolf
正是我生父的狼群
whose pack killed my little brother.
害死了我的弟弟
Of course, when Mikael found out,
当然了,当迈克尔发现此事时
he murdered my real father,
他又杀死了我的生父
and so my mother lost her lover, too.
于是我母亲又失去了她的爱人
No wonder she's crazy.
怪不得她疯了
I'm out of my mind having just given away hope.
只是失去了希望我已经快要崩溃了
I can't imagine if she'd actually died.
真难想象她怎么能面对既成事实的死亡
You know, my siblings used to tell each other
我的兄妹们曾经告诉大家
she didn't hate us.
说她并不恨我们
She hated herself for what we'd become.
她是因为我们变成了这种怪物而恨自己
I think they believed that,
我想他们当时对此是深信不疑的
even after she tried to kill us all.
就是在她试图杀掉我们之后也依然相信
What did you believe?
那你相信着什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just knew I wanted her dead.
我只知道我希望她死掉
Well, every good story needs a wicked witch.
每个好故事都少不了坏巫师
It'll be all the more satisfying when we melt her.
这也能让我们杀掉她时有更多快感
So you're not much of a talker, huh?
你好像不怎么爱说话
No problem.
没关系
Last guy I hung out with, he wouldn't shut up.
我的上一个男朋友特爱说话
So I guess I was due for a change.
我想是该换换口味了
Your task is to lead me to someone.
你的任务是带我去见个人
Let's just do that, shall we?
所以别做其他事好吗
You want to walk in silence, cool,
你想沉默着走,没问题
but you're going the wrong way.
但问题是你走错路了
Marcel believes I can instruct you.
马塞尔认为我可以教导你
First lesson
第一课
do your best not to waste my time.
努力做到不浪费我的时间
Go away. I'm busy.
走开,我在忙
Just blatantly practicing magic, I see.
公然练习魔法啊,真好
Herbal remedies for a neighbor who lost her insurance,
是为没有医保的邻居疗伤的草药
but my guess is, an original ain't here to talk neighborhood gossip.
但我想一位始祖恐怕不是来聊家常的吧
I have a favor to ask you.
我想请你帮忙
Quarter is crawling with witches.
区里不缺巫师吧
Go ask one of them.
去找他们帮忙
Don't typically ask favors of my enemies.
我不是很习惯向敌人求助
So you come across the river to bother me.
所以你费劲的过河来打搅我吗
It's unfortunate, isn't it?
很不幸,不是吗
Bureaucracy has not been kind
官僚主义好像没给你们
to your community.
社区带来福利
Those tax incentives on local businesses,
当地贸易的税收鼓励
been stalling for months.
好像拖了几个月了吧
Of course, a persuasive person
当然了,有说服力的人
could potentially remove any red tape.
也许可以让这繁文缛节减少一点
I'm listening.
有点意思
A certain someone let's say, a witch
有个人,有个巫师吧
has a troublesome tendency of jumping into other bodies.
带来了点麻烦,喜欢附进不同身体
When she does so again,
下次她再这么做时
I'd like to know into whom she jumps.
我想要知道她附身的是谁
Soul branding.
灵魂烙印
It's a sacrificial spell.
献祭咒语
I'm gonna need an item that's been spelled by the witch in question
我需要一样这位巫师施与过咒语的物品
and a python.
还要一条蟒蛇
I shall retrieve the enchanted item.
我会去取施咒之物
My partner will take care of the python.
至于蟒蛇,我的同伴会负责
Ew. What?
什么
Second lesson of the day
今天的第二课
acquisition through mind compulsion.
精神控制取物
How the hell do I do mind compulsion?
精神控制要怎么做啊
Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗
I'm most certain that you can.
我很确定你能
Let me guess. You need a favor.
让我猜猜,你需要我帮忙
Painless one, I promise.
很简单,我保证
There was a necklace I gave you a long time ago.
很久以前我给过你一条项链
It was a leather strap with a metal bird on the end.
皮质的带子上挂着一个金属鸟
Yeah. You gave it to me when I turned 11.
没错,我11岁时你给我的
You remember.
你还记得啊
Mikael is back.
迈克尔回来了
Elijah is babbling on about family drama.
以利亚总唠叨着家庭闹剧
And you are here looking for antique jewelry.
你又来找古董首饰
Come here, Klaus.
过来,克劳斯
Birds are sacred to the Vikings.
鸟是维京人的圣兽
It's how we find land.
它带领我们找到了陆地
It's how your father and I found our home here.
它带领我和你父亲在这儿找到了家园
Here.
给你
If ever you are lost or scared
不论何时,当你害怕,当你迷失
or in need of me,
或者当你需要我
just clasp the bird and I will come.
只要紧紧握住它,我就会来找你
Do the others get one?
其他人也有吗
I love all my children,
我爱我的每个孩子
but you, niklaus, you're the most special.
但你,尼克劳斯,你是最特别的一个
That is why I'm giving this to you
所以我给你这个
and you alone.
而且只给你一个人
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保证你会永远带着它
I promise.
我保证
Your father may teach you to hunt,
你父亲也许能教你打猎
but I shall teach you to win the heart
但我可以教你怎么赢得
of the prettiest girl in the village.
最美的那个女孩的心
Where's your starling necklace?
你的鹦鹆项链呢
Oh, must've fallen off.
肯定是掉了
You need to find it now, immediately.
你得找到它,马上
It's all right, mother. I found it.
没事的,母亲,我找到它了
You owe a great thankyou to your brother, don't you?
你应该好好谢谢你哥哥,不是吗
Don't you?
不是吗
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢你,芬恩
Do I even want to know why you're asking
你现在突然想要一个你母亲
for a necklace that your mother gave you?
给你的项链有什么好理由吗
Believe me, Marcel, you want no part in the latest chapter
相信我,马塞尔,你绝不会想知道
of our sprawling family saga.
我们诡异的家族故事的续章的
Thank you for holding on to this.
谢谢你一直保存着它
I've heard from Kol.
科尔有消息来
He's still looking for the young witch.
他还在找那个年轻的巫师
I imagine he'll find her soon enough.
我想他很快就能找到她
A shame he'll miss dinner,
他要错过晚宴了,真可惜
although it is best that his new identity remains unknown.
不过他的新身份还是保密为好
This new witch you've brought me,
你最近抓来的这个女巫
Lenore, she seems rather stubborn.
丽诺尔,她脾气挺倔的
Mother, I'd be happy to open her up to new possibilities.
母亲,我很乐意撬开她的嘴
Have Oliver handle her.
交给奥利弗处理吧
Your means of persuasion will be needed for dinner.
今天的晚宴还需要你那劝服人的本领
Have we received any response to our invitation?
我们的邀请有回应了吗
I imagine your message had quite the effect.
你的消息已经奏效了
Both he and Elijah have been on the move all day.
他和以利亚一整天忙得够呛
Of course. Clever boys.
那是自然,机灵的孩子
Make sure you're ready for them this evening.
确保你已经做好了准备今晚面对他们的
I've handled everything exactly as you've instructed.
你的每条指示我都照做了
I'd expect nothing less from you, Finn.
我对你别无所求,芬恩
You torture your own?
你亲自拷问她吗
I persuade.
是劝服她
I'd like for you to do the same.
我想让你来劝服她
She had some visitors earlier today.
早些时候有人来找她
I'd like to know what they wanted.
我想知道那些人想干什么
Don't dally.
别偷懒
Marcel's witch is being held captive in the quarter.
马塞尔的女巫在法属区被活捉
Oh, perfect.
好极了
Mother is a step ahead of us, as usual.
母亲又如常快了我们一步
Oliver is with her.
奥利弗跟她在一起
I'll go, and I'll get her to do the spell,
我去找她,让她完成咒语
but I need the necklace.
我需要那个项链
I don't like this...
我不希望...
No. You don't get to ignore me for days
不必,你不必无视我好几天
and suddenly act like you're concerned, Elijah.
然后突然假装很关心我,以利亚
Just for once, please, will you trust me
能不能相信我一次
that I will do something and it will get done?
我能有所作为,完成好任务
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
I don't want to hear there's something else.
我不想听,还有一件事
A disciple of Marcel's was instructed to fetch another ingredient.
我命令马塞尔的手下去取另一种原料
Ask for Gia.
找吉娅要
Ok.

What's going on with your two?
你们两个是怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
She's stronger. That's all that matters.
她变得更强了,这才是最重要的
A snake.
一条蛇
That was my big lesson of the day
这就是我今天的重点训练
Snake fetching.
捉蛇
Hold on. You compelled yourself a snake?
等等,你意念控制自己去捉蛇吗
No, I stole the damn thing.
不,我偷了那鬼玩意
Captain condescension didn't feel the need
谦谦公子觉得
to cover the mind control chapter in today's lesson.
今天没必要学习意念控制
Did you even try?
你自己试过吗
I don't even know where to start trying, Marcel.
我都不知道该从何试起,马塞尔
Why Elijah? I'm not stupid.
为什么是以利亚,我不笨
You want something from him.
你想从他那里得到什么
I just can't guess the reason you think
我只是想不明白,为什么你觉得
I'm the way to get it.
我能帮你达成心愿
Actually, I want something for him,
事实上,是我想为他做些事
and it's the same thing that I want for you.
这跟我想为你做的是一样的
Which is what?
是什么
This. Us. Our new community.
这一切,我们,我们的新社区
Look. I learned my lesson the hard way.
听着,我有过最惨痛的教训
You can't make your way in this town
在这座城市里,你寸步难行
unless you have an original looking out for you.
除非有始祖吸血鬼罩着你
Klaus is so fixated on those wolves,
克劳斯只关心狼人
and Elijah is so wrapped up in centuries
以利亚几个世纪以来
of his family's old crap that he can't see it,
只知道埋首于家族的烂事,所以他不懂
but we need him.
但我们需要他
We need him to see us as family, too.
需要他将我们视为家人
I couldn't even get my own family to care about me.
连我自己的家人都不关心我
How am I supposed to win him over?
我要怎么让他关心我
I've known that man 200 years.
我认识那家伙两百年了
He's cranky. He's fussy.
他脾气古怪,极其挑剔
He can ride your last nerve,
他能挑战你的忍耐底线
but he has an Achilles' heel, ok?
但他有一个致命弱点
He can't help trying to fix what's broken.
他总是忍不住要去修补破碎的东西
You don't need to be anything other than what you already are
你只需做自己,不必改变
Someone who needs his help.
你就是需要他帮助的人
Are these outfits really necessary?
真的有必要穿得这么正式吗
Appears as though we're showing respect, Niklaus.
穿着代表尊敬,尼克劳斯
Mother will be more likely to surrender her true intentions.
母亲会更愿意吐露真实意图
Well, I doubt her guard will drop
我很怀疑她是否会放松警惕
just because I'm dressed like a bloody lawyer.
因为我穿得像个该死的律师
We need every advantage we can get, Niklaus.
我们必须发挥一切优势,尼克劳斯
You always did excel at diplomacy.
在外交方面,你真是出类拔萃
Just know if she tries anything,
要是她敢有什么动作
I'll tear her new body to pieces.
我就把她这具身体撕得粉碎
You two haven't changed a bit.
你们俩还真是一点儿没变
Linens and silk can't disguise your pathetic selfloathing, and you,
华丽衣服掩盖不了你们自我厌恶的本性
despite the arrogant facade,
傲慢的外表下
you're still the same paranoid little boy
你仍旧是那个偏执的小男孩
full of hate and fear.
满腔仇恨和恐惧
Forgive me.
请见谅
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我不记得曾有幸见过你
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
So much for the unbreakable bonds of family, huh?
牢不可破的家庭纽带也不过如此嘛
Always and forever, indeed.
直到永远,还真是如此
It's been a long time...
好久不见
Finn.
芬恩
Now that the introductions are out of the way,
开场白也说得差不多了
let's eat.
晚宴开始吧
They worked her over pretty good.
她们把她折磨得够惨的
We need to get her out of here.
我们得救她出去
What? Well, then what?
什么,然后呢
They'll know that I let her go.
他们会知道我放她走了
Look. You asked me to infiltrate Cassie's coven.
听着,你让我潜入凯西的女巫族群
I'm not gonna blow my cover
我才不会为了个老丑女巫
for some hasbeen, hippie witch,
而暴露自己
no offense.
无意冒犯
I guess we could always make it look like you got jumped,
我们可以伪装成你被偷袭了
tell Cassie that Lenore got rescued by her people.
告诉凯西,丽诺尔是被她自己的人救了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You want to beat the hell out of me,
你准备把我往死里揍
make it look convincing?
看起来比较有说服力
Oh, I can't say I won't enjoy it.
我应该会很享受的
Ok. Just
好吧
Just not the face, ok?
别打脸,好吗
Well, it was a challenge to find a good pairing.
要找配这酒的东西可不容易
What wine goes well with treachery?
什么酒配背叛好呢
Don't pout, brother.
别生气,弟弟
Tonight is meant to be a happy occasion.
今晚应该和和乐乐
What, exactly, are we celebrating?
我们到底在庆祝什么
Well, my return, of course.
当然是我的回归
Remember, I spent 900 years, right,
记得吗,差不多900年了吧
lying daggered in a box.
我一直躺在棺材里
I'm rather enjoying this new body,
我挺喜欢这具新身体的
strolling about your lovely city
在你们这座被你们当做家的
that you've made your home.
可爱的城市漫步
Do tell me, what'd I miss?
告诉我,我错过了什么
Regale me
让我了解
with your contributions to society medicine,
你对社会的贡献,医学的
philosophy, art
哲学的,艺术的
Or have you two merely cut a path
亦或者你们两人这么久以来只是
of destruction across time?
开辟出毁灭的道路
The last time we met,
上次我们见面
you were helping our mother
你是在帮助妈妈
try to annihilate the lot of us.
消灭我们
Let's not throw stones in glass houses.
我们就不要批评别人了
Are we expecting another guest?
我们还有一位客人吗
Mother will sit at the head,
母亲会坐在那里
and as for the seat across from me,
至于我对面的位置
That's reserved for another of our clan.
是为我们家族另一位而保留的
Care to wager an educated guess?
愿意据理推测猜猜是谁吗
How about a paranoid one?
说是偏执狂怎么样
Well, there's no way
科尔极其自负
Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.
绝不会听从任何人的话
And yet our mother has made
然而我们的母亲
such a compelling argument that even he,
定下了令人叹服的约定,即使是他
the wildest of us Mikaelsons,
迈克尔森家族最狂野的
has seen the error of his ways
也认识到自己的错误
and accepted his new form with vigor.
并接受了他的新样子
Change, dear brothers,
改变,亲爱的兄弟们
is inevitable.
是必然的
You would dare face us as a mortal?
你胆敢以人类之躯面对我们
The only thing inevitable is your death.
唯一必然的就是你的死亡
I suppose the honor of carving should go to the oldest.
我想这一刀应该刺向最老的那位
We have much to discuss.
我们有许多要讨论的
It's gonna be ok, I promise.
没事的,我保证
What's your dog in this fight?
这次争斗中你的狗是谁
You're not a Mikaelson.
你不是迈克尔森家族的
I sort of am in spirit.
我在精神上算是
The werewolf mother.
狼人母亲
Turned witch rescuer, apparently.
显然,变成了女巫的救助者
Listen. Can we do the spell, or not?
听着,我们能施咒语吗
After what that bitch and her lackey did to me,
在那贱人和她的狗腿子对我做了这些事之后
I'll do any spell you want.
你想要什么咒语我都可以施
I'm rather enjoying my evening.
我宁愿好好享受我的夜晚
And I'd enjoy you getting to the point.
而我希望你直入重点
I had 900 years to learn to be patient,
我用了900年来学会耐心
although I am curious
尽管我很好奇
why you kept me daggered in a box for so long.
你为什么用匕首把我封住关在棺材里那么久
You were daggered for being an eversimpering sycophant.
你被匕首封住是因为你一直都是皮笑肉不笑的马屁精
Did mother bring you back from the dead
母亲让你死而复生
so you could wash her knickers?
是为了让你帮她洗内裤的吗
She raised me because I was treated unfairly,
她唤醒我是因为我被不公平地对待了
cheated out of all but the smallest portion of my life.
剥夺了我绝大部分的生命
Elijah, I can understand such cruelty coming from him,
以利亚,我能理解他做出的残忍行为
but I always thought of you
但我一直都认为你是
as being the compassionate one.
极富同情心的
What did I do to deserve you turning your back on me?
我做了什么,值得让你置我于不顾
Were you afraid of Niklaus?
你是害怕尼克劳斯吗
Are you still,
你现在还怕他吗
or perhaps jealousy is why you kept me locked in a box.
又或许你是因为嫉妒才把我关在棺材里
You coveted the duties of the eldest brother,
你渴望实现长兄的职责
in which case, you had near on a millennium
因此,你用了一千年的时间
to fix the problems of this family
解决这个家族的问题
and instead produced 9 centuries of failure.
却制造了九百年的失败
You might reside somewhat parasitically,
你也许居住在,以某种寄生的方式
I might add in another body,
在我看来,另一个身体里
but let me assure you, in 900 years,
但我敢说, 900年里
your tedious sentiments remain quite the same.
你乏味的情绪依旧如此
You see, Finn,
你瞧,芬恩
like father,
和父亲一样
you've always despised our supernatural existence.
你一直瞧不起我们超自然的存在
Father, of course, slaughtered
父亲,当然,屠杀
and consumed his own, whereas you,
猎杀自己的亲生骨肉,而你
you became pretentious and dull,
你变得矫饰无趣
much like this meal.
如同这顿晚宴
I will not ask you again.
我不会再问第二遍
Where is mother?
母亲在哪
Ah, my darling son,
我亲爱的儿子
I've missed you, too.
我也很想你
So will this take long?
这要花很久吗
You want me to soul brand the resurrected spirit
你想让我将灵魂烙在一个1000多岁
of a 1,000yearold witch.
女巫复活的灵魂上
It's best I take my time and do it right.
我最好能够慢慢来,用正确的方式来做
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
不管怎样,我很抱歉
No one should ever have to lose a child.
没有人应该失去孩子
No. No one should.
是的
You have the talisman?
你有护身符吗
Yeah.

So how does this work?
这样怎么做
You brand Esther with the spell,
你用咒语给埃斯特打上烙印
and then what?
然后呢
The next time she jumps into a body,
下一次她换入身体
she'll be marked with a distinctive symbol
就会在手背上
on the back of her hand.
有个特殊的标记
This way, you always know who she is.
这样,你就可以认出她是谁了
We still don't know why she's here.
我们还是不知道她为什么来
When Esther held you captive,
埃斯特俘获你时
did she give you any idea why she's doing all this?
她有没有说过她为什么要这么做呢
Love.

How hard did they hit you?
他们打你打得有多重
What besides love
除了爱
inspires such pain and cruelty?
还有什么能激发出如此的痛苦和残忍
And Esther...
埃斯特
Her love is...
她的爱
very, very strong.
非常非常强大
Why don't you say what you came here to say
你为什么不直接说出你想说的话
so this wretched night can end.
这样令人苦恼的夜晚就可以结束了
It pains me that you and Elijah
你和以利亚用如此鄙弃的
look at me with such disdain.
眼神看着我,让我很心痛
I wish you could see that my every action
我希望你们能看出我的每一个举动
has been to protect you.
都是在保护你们
You actually believe that, don't you?
你真这么认为,是吗
I knew you were a liar,
我知道你是个骗子
but now I see you're utterly delusional.
但现在我明白你完全就是妄想症
If you can, forget the hatred that you cling to
如果可以,忘记你坚持的仇恨
and remember all the times I've mended and healed you.
想想那些我治愈你的时候
Elijah, do you recall the day Niklaus
以利亚,你还记得尼克劳斯
challenged your father to a duel?
向你们父亲挑战要求决斗的那天吗
Did I leave your brother to die alone?
我有没有让你弟弟独自死去
What did I say when you came to me
你来找我,请我帮他时
and asked me to help him?
我说了什么
That you would rather die
你宁愿死去
than to watch any of your children suffer.
也不愿看着你的孩子受苦
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I challenged him.
我挑战了他
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I thought if I could just best him just once,
我想如果我能打败他一次
he would see that I'm worthy.
他就能看到我是有价值的
You need to hold still.
你得保持不动
Niklaus, calm down.
尼克劳斯,冷静
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好的
He laughed at my challenge.
他嘲笑了我对他的挑战
He said he would take this from me
他说在他打败我之后
as a prize after defeating me.
他会将这个作为战利品拿走
We began to fight,
我们开始打斗
and he knocked me down.
将我击倒
He cut the bird from my neck,
从我脖子里把鸟割走
and I grew so angry,
我就变得非常愤怒
I hit him again and again,
我一次又一次击打他
and then I cut him.
然后我就割伤了他
What happened next?
然后呢
The look on his face,
他脸上的表情
I'd never seen it before,
我从没见过
And I was so proud.
我非常骄傲
Mother, I held this up
母亲,我握着这个
to show him I had kept my prize,
向他证明我留住了我的宝贝
and then he
然后他
Why would
为什么
Your father in his rage
你的父亲充满愤怒
struck you with his sword.
用剑刺伤你
I wouldn't let him take this from me.
我绝不会让他从我这里夺走这个
It was your gift to me.
这是你给我的礼物
You're a good boy, Niklaus.
你是个好孩子,尼克劳斯
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的事情
The necklace.
项链
It wasn't a spell to protect me.
不是保护我的咒语
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保证,你会一直都戴着它
It made me weak.
它让我虚弱
I sought to protect you from yourself.
我试图保护你免受自己伤害
If you would've killed your father
如果你在那场决斗中
in that duel or anyone else
杀了你父亲或是生活里
over the course of your life,
其他人
you would've activated your curse.
你就会激活诅咒
You ruined me.
你毁了我
You left me to suffer at the hands of a father
你让我在只在乎力量的父亲手中
who valued only strength.
痛苦折磨
I kept you from becoming a beast
我尽可能竭尽全力让你
for as long as I possibly could.
不要变成野兽
Oh, you lied to me
你骗了我
to hide your own transgressions
因为你的恐惧
because of your own fear!
就向我隐瞒你自己的罪行
My whole life,
我这一辈子
I sought the approval
我寻求那个我自以为
I was denied by the man I thought was my father.
是我父亲却一直拒绝承认我的男人的认可
You turned me into the weakling he hated!
你让我变成了他憎恨的弱者
Look at me!
看着我
You rant, and you rage about the monster I've become,
你痛骂,盛怒,我变成的怪物
but you, mother,
但你,母亲
You are the author of everything I am.
是你让我变成了后来的我
She's gone.
她不在了
Where is she?
她在哪
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yes.
是的
You sure?
你确定
Just getting my bearings.
只是在辨认我的方位
The mark.
标记
It's you, isn't it?
是你吧
Esther.
埃斯特
Where is our mother?
我们母亲在哪
Where am I?
我在哪
What's happening?
发生了什么
Leave her.
别管她
She's a puppet.
她只是个傀儡
Niklaus, look at her.
尼克劳斯,你看她
She has absolutely no idea.
她根本不知道
What are you talking about? Who are you?
你在说什么,你是谁
Shut up. Stop talking right now.
闭嘴,从现在开始不许说话
Our mother orchestrates this entire evening
我们的母亲精心安排了这一晚上
just to torture us and then simply vanishes.
只是为了折磨我们然后凭空消失
Why?
为什么
What if we are not the only minds
也许我们不是今晚唯一
she was hoping to poison tonight?
她想要毒害的人
Go ahead. You can answer it.
接吧,你可以接的
Elijah, I'm at lenore's shop.
以利亚,我在丽诺尔的店里
That'll be enough.
够了
They're gonna come for me.
他们会来找我的
My darling,
亲爱的
it's been the idea all along.
这就是真正的计划
Why would she want Hayley?
她为什么想要海莉
To kill her, to punish us,
杀了她,惩罚我们
to learn the truth about the child,
了解孩子的真相
for one of any number of reasons,
许多理由之一
all of which will be rendered moot
这些理由在我把她
when I send her screaming back to hell.
送回地狱时,都会变得毫无意义
It's so lovely to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Tell me, do my sons ever acknowledge
告诉我,我的儿子们知不知道
the good you bring into their lives?
你给他们的生活带来的好
After all, it was you who gave them hope.
毕竟,是你给了他们希望
The promise of a child shows us all
孩子的承诺,让我们都看到了
the possibilities of a future that could be.
为了的可能性
Children are meant to save us
孩子注定是拯救我们
from the worest parts of who we are,
脱离最糟糕的自己
a truth that makes my own circumstances
真相会让我自己的情况
all the more tragic,
变得更加悲惨
wouldn't you say?
你说呢
I don't pity you, Esther.
我不同情你,埃斯特
It's a terrible thing for a mother to fail her child,
母亲让孩子失望,真的很糟糕
as you well know...
你很了解
but now I offer you freedom,
但现在,我给你自由
the gift of a new body,
给你新的身躯
freedom from being a hybrid.
不必再做混血儿
I have the ability to return to you
我有能力将你所有失去的一切
all that you have lost, Hayley,
还给你,海莉
to make it so you can have a family of your own,
这样你就能拥有自己的家庭
more children of your own.
更多的孩子
wouldn't that be nice?
那样难道不好吗
I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother.
我想我不幸要和我母亲说话
You hide behind your spells like a coward.
你像一个懦夫一样躲在咒语背后
I did not come here to wage war.
我来这里不是为了发动战争
Everything you do is an act of war.
你所做的一切都像是战争的行为
If you touch her, so help me
如果你碰她,那么拜托
Hayley is free to go.
海莉可以自由离开
I've spoken my piece.
我说过我的条件了
She knows why I'm here.
她知道我为什么在这里
I have come to heal our family, Elijah.
我是来治愈我们的家,以利亚
Well, that's a grim sentiment coming from you.
真是多么无情的情感
Go now.
快走
My intent was never to harm,
我的目的从来不是为了伤害
only to heal,
只是为了治愈
as I have already healed your brothers Finn and Kol.
我已经治愈了你们的兄弟芬恩和科尔
For you, I will undo everything that has been done,
为了你,我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life,
然后赋予你崭新的生活
One without the vampire curse
一个没有我曾经对你施展的
I inflicted upon you.
吸血鬼咒语的生活
Ask Hayley to share with you my loving proposition.
问问海莉我这充满母爱的建议
You're a fool if you think
要是你以为我们会接受你的提议
we'll accept anything you offer.
你就是个大傻瓜
You are wrong, Niklaus.
你错了,尼克劳斯
There will come a time,
总有一天
my darling...
亲爱的
When you will beg for it.
你会跪着乞求这一切
Of course she used those damn birds to make her escape.
显然她利用这些可恶的鸟助其逃脱
Besides mother's offer of rebirth,
除了母亲重生的提议
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
I don't know. She rambled a lot.
我不知道,她闲聊了很多
She blamed the two of you
她责怪你俩
for what happened to hope, to me.
摧毁希望以及对我做的一切
Well, I trust you're not thinking of taking her offer.
我相信你不会考虑接受她的提议
Hayley, I'm talking to you.
海莉,我在和你说话
What do you want me to say, Klaus?
你想让我说什么,克劳斯
I lost my daughter, so, yeah,
我失去了女儿,没错,我有想过
when your mother offers to wipe the slate clean,
你母亲承诺如果我愿意接受她的提议
excuse me if I'm tempted.
她将既往不咎,饶恕我的过错
By the way, thanks for your help tonight, Elijah.
顺便说一下,谢谢你今晚的帮助,以利亚
I'm sorry that it takes me being in danger
我很抱歉就连你和我说话
for you to even talk to me.
也会把我置于危险的境地
Leave her. I need you with me.
让她走,我需要你陪我
Our mother, Elijah,
我们的母亲,以利亚
The woman brought us into the world,
把我们带到这个世界上来的那个女人
made us what we are,
铸就了我们现在的样子
and the whole time,she lied to me.
而且,她自始至终都欺骗我
She made me weak.
她让我变得脆弱
You were never weak, Niklaus.
你从未脆弱过,尼克劳斯
You are and you have always been
一直以来你都是我们中
the most fierce of us all.
最凶悍的人
In a thousand years,
一千年的岁月里
I've never seen anyone successfully stand against you,
我从未见过任何人能够战胜你
not even our wicked father.
甚至连我们邪恶的父亲都不能
Not one
在芸芸众生之中
of the countless devoted to your destruction.
没人任何人能够像你这样自我牺牲
You will protect our home,
你会保护我们的家
even in the face of an adversary such as our mother,
即使面对像我们母亲这样强大的敌人
because that, brother,
因为,弟弟
that is what you do.
这就是你的使命
You remain ever the wise counsel,
你一直都是个拥有智慧的军师
brother.
哥哥
The rest of the family could learn something from you.
家里的其他人应该多向你学学
Bourbon. Neat.
波本酒,纯的
What? You need another python?
怎么,你还要想要一条巨蟒吗
Oh, one can never have too many.
没有人会嫌多
Thank you.
谢谢
You playing tonight?
今晚你要演奏吗
I don't think so.
我可不想
It's a shame. You're rather good.
真遗憾,你可是个好手
Ever since I turned,
自从我变成吸血鬼以来
I haven't been able to play.
我都无法演奏
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
It's different for us.
音乐对我们来说不一样
Cadence, rhythm...
声调,韵律
Harmony, our experience of the senses is altered.
和声,我们对知觉的感受都被改变了
We move faster.
我们移动速度更快
We hear things with a greater acuity.
我们能听见更加尖锐的声音
Silences are at once longer
沉静瞬间变得绵长
and more profound.
变得更加悠远
Sounds are simply different to our ears,
对我们耳朵而言,声音变得与众不同
and then there is the ocean.
感觉就像是大海
For a vampire, it's extremely heightened...
对吸血鬼而言,这一切都被放大
Sometimes difficult to express.
有时难以言表
Yeah. That's
没错,这
That's exactly it.
说得太对了
Your music, the joy you felt
你的音乐,当你演奏时
when playing, you can learn again.
你所感到的快乐,你会再次体会到
I can help you.
我能帮你
Why?
为什么
Because if someone had done the same thing
因为要是有人能够为我和我的兄弟姐妹
for myself and my siblings,
做同样的事情
I'm quite certain history would have unfolded differently.
我确信历史将会改变
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I saw Elijah.
我遇到以利亚了
You were right.
你说得没错
He found something he wanted to fix.
他找到了他想弥补的事情了
He's gonna help me.
他想要帮助我
He's gonna help us all.
他想要帮助我们所有人
Now, you must have known
现在,你肯定已经知道
they would never give in without a fight.
他们不会就此善罢甘休
Of course. Tonight was not an ultimatum.
当然,今晚又不是最后通牒
It was an invitation.
只是一次邀请
Just want to get them thinking.
只是要他们想想
After all, only those who know they are lost
毕竟,只有知道自己迷失的人
will ask to be found.
才会想被别人拯救
They're defiant by nature,
他们本性肆无忌惮
and they've grown very strong.
现在又变得十分强大
How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?
你想怎样向他们展示他们的错误
I will systematically destroy everything they hold dear.
我会有条不紊的摧毁他们所重视的一切事物
I've already taken the wolves from Niklaus
我已经夺走了尼克劳斯的狼人军团
and made them my own.
然后归于我所有
It is time now to focus on the prodigal son Marcel
是时候专心对付那个放荡不羁的马塞尔
and his small nest of vampires across the river.
以及河对岸他的那个吸血鬼老巢
Now that we have cleansed the quarter of his kind,
既然我们已经清洗掉了四分之一的吸血鬼
perhaps it's time to turn our attention
或许时候该把我们注意力
to the outskirts of our beautiful home.
转到我们美丽家园的附近
We will take their pride,
我们将会夺走他们的自尊
their joy, their love.
他们的快乐,他们的爱人
We will lay it all to ruin,
我们会将这一切都毁灭
and when they are at their lowest point,
然后在他们最失意的时候
in their deepest despair,
在他们最绝望的时候
they will have no choice
他们将没有任何选择的余地
but to beg me to release them from their pain,
只能祈求我解除他们的痛苦
and because I love them,
但是因为我疼爱他们
I will.
我会答应的

分享到
重点单词
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • intentn. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,
  • dallyvi. 戏耍,玩弄,赋闲,调情
  • sequencen. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列 vt. 按顺序排好
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • aromaticadj. 芳香的 n. 芳香植物,芳香族化合物
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • questn. 探索,寻求 v. 寻找,搜索