权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 被强行拖到教堂成婚
日期:2017-03-31 07:56

(单词翻译:单击)

You're wearing a black cloak again.
你又披上了黑袍
I've been sent to negotiate with you.
他们派我前来与你谈判
It appears my trusting nature got the better of me.
似乎我轻信的天性又一次占了上风
It's happened before.
这也不是第一次了
I was hoping your loyalty was real when you pledged yourself to us Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺,我多希望当时你向我们宣誓时是忠诚的
Truly I was.
真的,非常希望
The Halfhand ordered me to join your army
断掌科林命我加入你的军队
and bring back whatever information I could to Castle Black.
然后把收集到的一切信息带回黑城堡
He made me kill him so you'd trust me.
他让我杀了他以便获得你们的信任
I was loyal...
我的确忠于他……
to him and to my Night's Watch vows.
我忠于科林与守夜人的誓言
All your vows?
所有誓言吗?
She wasn't enough to turn you eh?
她还不足以改变你,对吗?
Were you enough to turn her?
那你足以改变她吗?
She put three arrows in me
我离开时,她向我
when I escaped.
射了三箭
Did you see her again at Castle Black?
你在黑城堡与她重逢了吗?
Yes. And?
是的,然后呢?
She's dead.
她死了
Your doing? No.
是你干的?不
We'll drink to her.
我们应当敬她一杯
Of all the ways I'd kill you
我有千万种方法可以杀了你
poison would be the last.
还不至于要下毒
Ygritte. Ygritte.
敬耶哥蕊特,敬耶哥蕊特
That's not wine.
这不是葡萄酒
No it's a proper northern drink Jon Snow.
不,这是北境人喝的酒,琼恩·雪诺
You did well. Fought hard.
你们干的很好,战斗得很顽强
Killed some of our strongest men.
有几个我们最强壮的战士也被你们杀了
One of our giants went into your tunnel
我们的一位巨人进入了你们的地道
and never came out again.
再也没出来
Mag the Mighty.
强壮的玛格
He's dead.
他死了
He killed my friend Grenn.
他杀了我的朋友葛兰
He was their king.
他是巨人国王
The last of a bloodline that stretches back
他的血脉可以追溯到先民到达之前
before the First Men.
他是硕果仅存的一位
Grenn came from a farm.
葛兰来自一个小农庄
Mag and Grenn. Grenn and Mag.
敬玛格与葛兰,敬葛兰与玛格
Kullback could I trouble you for something to eat?
科柏克,能拿点吃的来吗?
I don't imagine our guest has eaten anything
我觉得我的客人可能有相当一段时间
for quite some time.
没吃东西了吧
So you're here to strike a bargain?
所以,你是来和我谈条件的?
Turn your army around and go home.
撤走军队,回家去吧
You know I know you're low on arrows
你知道我很清楚你们的弓箭不多了
you're low on oil you're low on men.
燃油不多了,人也不多了
How many are left 50?
你们还剩多少人?有五十个吗?
I told Tormund and Orell.
我告诉托蒙德和欧瑞尔了
We have more than 1000 men.
我们有一千多名战士
I showed you everything I had.
我把一切毫无保留的展示给你
The whole army 100000 strong.
我们十万人的大军
And what did you do? You fired on us with everything you had.
然而你做了什么?你利用所知道的一切攻击我们
It wasn't much. As soon as I saw that
可这并不算什么,我发现你背叛后
I sent 400 men to climb the Wall
立即调派了四百名勇士攀登城墙
an unmanned stretch five miles west of here.
从这儿向西五英里,有一段无人看守的区域
A lot of them will die climbing
他们中许多人会死在攀登途中
but most of them will be over by the end of the day.
然而今夜之后大部分勇士就将到达长城背后
It's me being honest with you Jon Snow
琼恩·雪诺,我对你十分诚实
which is more than you've ever done for me.
你对我可从来不这么坦诚
My people have bled enough.
我的人民已流得够多血了
We're not here to conquer.
我们并不是来征服一切的
We're here to hide behind your Wall.
我们只希望躲到你们的长城后面
Just like you. We need your tunnel.
和你们一样,我们需要你们的地道
Now we both know that winter is coming.
我们都知道凛冬将至
And if my people aren't south of the Wall when it comes in earnest
如果我的人民不能在严冬到达之前迁入长城南面
we'll all end up worse than dead.
我们的下场比死还不如
You want to strike a bargain with me?
你希望和我们谈条件?
Here's the bargain.
我的条件很简单
You go back you open the gates to us
你回去,打开城门
and I swear to you that no one else will die.
我向你保证再不会有人死去
Refuse
如果你拒绝
and we'll kill every last man at Castle Black.
我们将屠尽黑城堡里所有的人
Ah!

Oh that's why you're here.
哦,这才是你的本意
I reckon you could do it before any of them could stop you.
我承认如果你动手的话他们来不及阻止你
They'd kill you of course.
当然,之后他们就会杀了你
They'd kill you slow.
他们会慢慢虐杀你
But you knew that when you came in here.
不过你走进帐篷的时候就知道这一点了
Are you capable of that Jon Snow?
你觉得你能下得了手吗,琼恩·雪诺?
Killing a man in his own tent when he's just offered you peace?
在帐篷主人主动议和时刺杀他?
Is that what the Night's Watch is?
守夜人就这点能耐?
Is that what you are?
你就这点能耐?
Riders coming!
有骑士冲过来了!
Are you attacking us? No.
你想趁和谈时突袭我们吗?不
It's like you said we don't have the men.
正如你所说,我们没有兵力突袭
Hold! To me! To me!
守住!集合!集合!
Stand down!
放下武器!
I said my people have bled enough
我说过我的人民已流够血了
and I meant it.
这绝非虚言
Round them up.
把他们赶到一起
Stay with the horses.
别下马
You're the King-beyond-the-Wall?
你就是塞外之王?
Do you know who I am? Never had the pleasure.
你知道我是谁吗?未闻阁下大名
This is Stannis Baratheon
这是史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
the one true king of the Seven Kingdoms.
七大王国唯一正统的国王
We're not in the Seven Kingdoms and you're not dressed for this weather.
我们并不在七大王国的疆界内,你的衣着可不适合这儿的天气
It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king.
向国王投降时下跪是基本礼仪
We do not kneel.
自由民从不屈膝
I'll have thousands of your men in chains by nightfall
夜幕降临前我手下会有上千名你的子民
have nowhere to put them have nothing to feed them.
我们没有住宿安置他们,也没有食物喂养他们
I'm not here to slaughter beat dogs.
我并不想屠杀无用的落水狗
Their fate depends on their king.
他们的命运由他们的国王决定
All the same we do not kneel.
悉听尊便,我们绝不屈膝
Take these men away.
把他们带走
What's a man of the Night's Watch doing in a wildling camp?
一个守夜人跑到野人的帐篷里来干什么?
I was sent to discuss terms with the King-beyond-the-Wall.
他们派我前来与塞外之王谈判
You're speaking to the one true king boy.
年轻人,你正与王国唯一的正统国王交谈
You will address him as Your Grace.
你需要尊称他为陛下
I know he's the king. My father died for him.
我知道他是正统国王,我父亲为他而死
My name is Jon Snow Your Grace.
陛下,我的名字是琼恩雪诺
I'm Ned Stark's son.
我是奈德·史塔克的儿子
Your father was an honorable man.
你父亲是一位值得尊敬的人
He was Your Grace.
正如你所言,陛下
What do you think he'd have done with him?
你认为他会如何处置野人头目呢?
I was this man's prisoner once.
我曾是他的阶下囚
He could have tortured me. He could have killed me.
他本可虐待我或杀死我
But he spared my life.
可他饶了我一命
I think my father would have taken him prisoner
我认为我父亲会将他囚禁起来
listened to what he had to say.
听听他会怎么说
Very well then. Take him.
好吧,那么把他关起来
Your Grace.
陛下
If my father had seen the things that I've seen
如果我父亲看到了我所经历的事情
he'd also tell you to burn the dead before nightfall.
他一定会建议您在夜幕降临之前焚毁尸体
All of them.
所有尸体
I would suggest milk of the poppy
我会建议用点罂粟花奶,减轻他的痛苦
to ease his pain but he is completely insensate.
可他已经彻底麻木了
Bloody Martells.
可恶的马泰尔家族
The cause appears to be manticore venom.
这似乎是狮身蝎尾兽毒
It is. The Death's Head manticore.
嗯,是的,死神之首,狮身蝎尾兽
Yes I've read a great deal about it.
我曾阅读过许多相关书籍
It's a horrible poison.
这是种非常恐怖的毒液
Usually Mantari in origin.
往往来自于曼达利
Oh! Yes yes.
哦!是啊是啊
There's nothing to be done.
已经回天乏术了
Yes there is.
不,也许还有救
May I ask what you think you're doing?
我能请问一下阁下这是在做什么吗?
Saving him.
拯救他
Your Grace I wish it were otherwise
陛下,我很希望我们能有其他选择
but Ser Gregor is beyond saving.
不过格雷果爵士已经无药可救了
Well well beyond.
远非人力能及
This man is not even a maester
这家伙连学士都不是
let alone Grand Maester.
竟在这里充起大学士来了
That's for the best.
幸好如此
No maester knows how to save him.
学士们才不知道如何拯救他呢
That is exactly the sort of arrogance
正是因为他如此傲慢
that had him expelled from the Citadel Your Grace.
学城才决定开除他的,陛下
His curiosity was deemed dangerous and unnatural.
他所谓的好奇心违背自然,异常危险
Rightly so in my opinion.
我认为开除他真是明智的决定
You're dismissed Grand Maester.
大学士,你可以离开了
But Your Grace this is my laboratory.
陛下,这可是我的实验室
Not anymore. But I--
现在不是了,可我……
You can save him? Difficult to say Your Grace.
你能救他吗?很难说,陛下
But if my past work is any guide...
但如果我过去的成果能派得上用场……
stand a chance.
我们也许有希望,...we
Do everything you can.
尽你一切力量救他
Come to me for anything you need.
需要什么都请告诉我
Thank you Your Grace.
谢谢陛下
You should know
不过您得知道
the process may change him...
这一过程或许会让他……
somewhat.
有点变化。
Will it weaken him?
会使他变弱吗?
Oh no.
哦绝不会
Very well then.
那就够了
Not another word.
够了
We've been over this. The matter's closed.
我们已经讨论过这个,事情已经敲定了
I'm opening it again.
可我想再谈一谈
You were betrothed to Loras Tyrell.
你已经与洛拉斯·提利尔订婚
You're still betrothed to Loras Tyrell.
眼下便是他的未婚妻
And you will marry Loras Tyrell
等到托曼和玛格丽成婚时
as soon as Tommen marries Margaery.
便是洛拉斯·提利尔迎娶你之日
I will not.
我不会嫁给他
Jaime cannot marry or inherit lands.
詹姆不能结婚,也不能继承领土
Tyrion's sentence will be carried out tomorrow.
提利昂的判决明天就要执行
You have on several occasions made great claims
你曾经多次声称
about your commitment to this family's future.
愿为家族做出一切
Your role in that future
而现在,你对这个家族
is more vital now than it ever was.
比以往任何时候都重要
I don't care.
我不在乎
I will stay in King's Landing where I belong with my son the king.
君临才是我的归宿,我要跟我儿子一起留在这里,他才是国王
When you were nine years old I was called to the capital.
在你九岁那年,我被命令前往首都
I decided to take your brother with me and not you.
当时我决定带上你的弟弟,而不是你
You insisted that you would not be left at Casterly Rock
你却坚持无论在什么情况下
under any circumstances. And if you recall--
自己都不能被留在凯岩城,如果你还记得——
I'm not interested in hearing another one of your smug stories
我没有兴趣听你在这里洋洋自得
about the time you won.
复述你上次是怎么赢得争论的
This isn't going to be one of those times.
这次我不会再听你的摆布
Do you think you'll be the first person
你以为你会是第一个
dragged into a sept to be married against her will?
被强行拖到教堂成婚的人么?
When you marched into the throne room to tell me
你那时大步踏入王座厅
we'd won the Battle of Blackwater-- do you remember?
告诉我我们赢得了黑水河之战——你还记得么?
I was sitting on the Iron Throne with Tommen.
当时我和托曼坐在铁王座上
I was about to give him essence of nightshade.
我已经准备好喂他服下夜影之水
That's how far I was willing to go when I thought
一想到那些恶棍会把我的儿子夺走
someone awful had come to take my son away.
我什么都做得出来
Someone awful is coming to take him away.
而现在,又有些恶棍要来把他夺走
No. Joffrey is dead.
不,乔佛里死了
Myrcella's been sold like livestock.
弥赛菈像家畜一样被卖了出去
And now you want to ship me off to Highgarden and steal my boy.
而你现在想把我送到高庭去,偷走我的孩子
My last boy.
我最后的孩子
Margaery will dig her claws in
玛格丽会把爪子伸出来
you will dig your claws in and you'll fight over him
你也会把爪子伸出来,你们会像野兽一样
like beasts until you rip him apart.
争夺他,直到把他撕成两半
I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen.
在此之前,我宁可先毁了我们的家族
And how will you do that?
你想做什么?
I'll tell everyone the truth.
我要将真相公之于众
What truth would that be?
什么真相?
You don't know do you?
你不知道,是么?
You never believed it.
你从来不肯相信
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢?
What am I saying? Of course it's possible.
我在说什么呢?这当然有可能
How can someone so consumed by the idea of his family
一个如此着魔于自己理想中家族理念的人
have any conception what his actual family was doing?
又怎么会对家族里真正发生的事情有一点概念呢?
We were right there in front of you and you didn't see us.
我们当初就在你眼皮子底下,而你却视而不见
One look in the past 20 years
过去二十年里如果你看过一眼
one real look at your own children and you would have known.
认真看一眼你自己的孩子们,你就该知道
Known what?
知道什么?
Everything they say is true.
他们说的都是真的
About Jaime and me. No.
詹姆和我的事,不
Your legacy is a lie. No no no no.
你所谓的千秋家业就是个笑话,不,不,不,不,
I don't believe you.
我不相信你的话
Yes you do.
不,你相信
Jaime.
詹姆
You won.
你赢了
One fewer brother. Must be proud of yourself.
又少了一个弟弟,你一定很自豪吧
There's really nothing you wouldn't do is there?
没有什么事情你做不出来的,是吧?
For my family no nothing.
为了我的家族,没有
I would do things for my family you couldn't imagine.
你无法想象我能为了家族做出什么事
Tyrion is your family. He's not.
提利昂是你的家人,他不是
You don't get to choose. I do. So do you.
这件事你无法选择,我可以,你也一样
You can choose the creature that killed our mother to come into this world--
你可以选择那个降生时害死我们母亲的东西——
Are you really mad enough to blame him for that?
你真的疯到认为他要为此负责?
He didn't decide to kill her. He was an infant.
他没有想要害死她,他只是个婴儿
A disease doesn't decide to kill you.
疾病也没有想要杀死任何人
All the same you cut it out before it does.
可你还是会在这之前把它除去
What do you decide? What do you choose?
你想要的是什么?你选择什么?
The things I did to get back to you
我为了回到你身边做的那些事
to endure all that only to find you--
为了找回你而承受的痛苦——
I choose you.
我选择你
Those are words. Yes.
你不过是说说,不
Like the ones I just said to Father.
就像我刚跟父亲说的一样
I told him.
我告诉他了
Told him what?
告诉他什么?
I told him about us.
关于我们的事
You told him?
你告诉他了?
I told him I won't marry Loras Tyrell.
我告诉他我不会嫁给洛拉斯.提利尔
I told him I'm staying right here with Tommen with you.
我告诉他我要呆在这里,跟托曼在一起,和你在一起
You think he'll just accept that?
你认为他会就这么接受这个决定?
Go and ask him.
去问他吧
What did you say?
你说了什么?
I don't want to talk about Tywin Lannister.
我不想再谈论泰温·兰尼斯特
I don't choose Tywin Lannister.
我没有选择泰温·兰尼斯特
I don't love Tywin Lannister.
我不爱泰温·兰尼斯特
I love my brother.
我爱我的弟弟
I love my lover.
我爱我的爱人
People will whisper they'll make their jokes.
别人会说闲话,会嘲笑我们
Let them.
随他们去
They're all so small I can't even see them.
他们都那么渺小,我甚至看不到他们
I only see what matters.
我只看到最重要的
Someone will walk in.
也许有人会进来
I don't care.
我不管
I can speak the common tongue if you wish.
如果您需要的话,我也可以说通用语
You speak it very well.
你说得非常好
Before you freed me I belonged to Master Mighdal.
在您给我自由前,我属于米格达尔伟主
I was tutor to his children.
我是他孩子们的导师
I taught them languages and history.
我教导他们语言和历史
They know a great deal about your family because of me.
因为我,他们对您的家族非常了解
Little Calla is only seven
小卡拉只有七岁
but she admires you very much.
但她非常仰慕您
I hope I can prove worthy of her admiration.
我希望我能配得上她的仰慕
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么?
When you took the city the children begged me
您占领城市时,孩子们乞求我
not to leave the house.
不要离开他们的家
But Master Mighdal and I agreed that I must.
可米格达尔伟主和我都认为我必须离开
So I lost my home.
所以我无家可归
Now I live on the streets.
现在只能睡在街上
I have outfitted mess halls
我安排了食堂和棚屋
to feed all former slaves and barracks to shelter them.
给曾经的奴隶提供伙食和住宿
I do not mean to offend Your Grace.
我无意冒犯,女王陛下
I went to one of these places.
我去过那些地方
The young prey on the old.
年轻人欺压老者
Take what they want and beat us if we resist.
随意抢夺想要的东西,还殴打反抗者
My Unsullied will make them safe again in short order
我的无垢者会尽快恢复秩序保证安全
my friend this I promise you.
朋友,我向你保证
Even if they are safe who would I be there?
即使那些地方安全了,我在那儿算什么?
What purpose would I serve?
我生活的目标是什么?
With my master I was a teacher.
在我的主人家里,我是一个老师
I had the respect and love of his children.
他的孩子们尊敬我,爱戴我
What is it that you want from me?
你到底想要什么?
Your Grace I ask you
女王陛下,我请求您
to let me sell myself back to Master Mighdal.
让我把自己卖回给米格达尔伟主
You want to return to a man who owned you
你想回到拥有你的人那里
like a goat or a chair?
像他拥有的一只山羊,一把椅子一样?
Please Your Grace.
我向您请求,女王陛下
The young may rejoice in the new world you have built for them
年轻人也许会在您为他们建立的新世界里欣喜若狂
but for those of us too old to change
但我们这些经受不住变化的老家伙
there is only fear and squalor.
却只能在这个世界里恐惧而凄惨地活着
I am not alone.
这样想的不止我一个
There are many outside waiting to beg the same of you.
外面还有很多人等着向您请求同样的事情
I did not take this city to preside
我解放了这里的人民
over the injustice I fought to destroy.
并不是为了给他们套上同样的枷锁
I took it to bring people freedom.
我占领这里是为了给人民带来自由
But freedom means making your own choices.
但自由意味着由你自己做决定
I will allow you to sign a contract with your former master.
我允许你与你之前的主人签订合同
It may not cover a period lasting longer than a year.
但合同的期限不能超过一年
Thank you Your Grace.
谢谢,女王陛下
Thank you.
谢谢
The masters will take advantage of this situation.
伟主们会利用这一点钻空子
The men serving them
那些为他们服务的人
will be slaves in all but name.
实际上还是奴隶
Approach my friend.
靠近些,朋友
I have brought you--
我带来了——
He came from the sky.
他从天上飞来
The black one.
黑色的那只
The winged shadow.
有翼的黑影
He came from the sky and...
他从天上飞来,然后……
My girl.
我的女儿
My little girl.
我的小女儿
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Zala Your Grace.
她叫扎拉,陛下
How old was she? Three.
她几岁?三岁
Three.
三岁
They came to us from White Harbor and Barrowton
他们中有的来自白港和荒冢屯
from Fairmarket and King's Landing
也有的来自美人市集和君临
from north and south
从北到南
from east and west.
从东到西
They died protecting men women and children
他们为保护男女老少而死
who will never know their names.
身后却籍没无闻
It is for us to remember them.
我们应铭记他们
Our brothers
铭记我们的兄弟
we shall never see their like again.
我们将难得再见如此之人
And now their watch is ended.
他们的守望至死方休,于斯结束
And now their watch is ended.
他们的守望至死方休,于斯结束
Your old blind man patched me up.
你们那瞎老头给我包扎了伤口
Why?
为什么?
He's sworn to treat all wounded men friend or foe.
他宣誓医治所有伤员,无论敌友
You want me alive so you can torture me?
你要我活着,好慢慢折磨我?
No one's gonna torture you.
没人会折磨你
So how do we die? Hanging? Beheading?
那么我们会怎么死?吊死?砍头?
Drop us from the top of the Wall?
从长城上扔下去?
I don't know what happens to the prisoners.
我不知道他们会怎么对囚犯
Who decides?
谁说了算?
I suppose Stannis does.
我猜是史坦尼斯
He your king now?
他现在成你国王了?
I don't have a king.
我没有国王
You spent too much time with us Jon Snow.
你跟我们在一起待得太久,琼恩·雪诺
You can never be a kneeler again.
再也不是下跪之人了
We're gonna burn the bodies of your dead.
我们要把你们那边的死尸也烧了
Do you want to say any words over them?
你有什么话要对他们说的吗?
Words? What kind of words?
话?什么话?
Funeral words. I don't know how the free folk do it.
悼词,我不知道你们自由民是怎么送别死者的
Do what?
那有什么用?
Say farewell.
说声再见
The dead can't hear us boy.
死人是听不见的,小子
Snow.
雪诺
Did you love her?
你爱她吗?
She loved you.
她爱着你
She told you?
她告诉你的?
No.
不,
All she ever talked about was killing you.
她一直念叨着要亲手宰了你
That's how I know.
所以我知道
She belongs in the North.
她属于北方
The real North.
真正的北方
You understand me?
你懂吗?
We can stop. We can rest.
我们可以停一停,我们可以休息一下
We'll rest with the three-eyed raven.
我们找到三眼乌鸦再休息
We're not going to make it.
我们撑不住的
We're already here.
我们已经到了
Jojen.
玖健
Jojen.
玖健
Look Jojen. Look.
看呐,玖健,快看
Jojen! Come on!
玖健!坚持住!
Help them! Now!
去帮他们!快!
Hold on to me!
抓紧我!
Hang on!
坚持住!
Hodor. Help them!
阿多,去帮他们!
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor!
阿多!
Hodor!
阿多!
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor!
阿多!
Bran!
布兰!
Save yourself now!
快!救你自己!
Come with me Brandon Stark.
随我来,布兰登·史塔克
He is lost.
他已去了
Come with me or die with him.
随我们来,要么就随他而死
Go with them.
跟他们走
They cannot follow us.
他们没法追来
The power that moves them is powerless here.
那些驱役他们的力量在这里无能为力
Who are you?
你是谁?
The First Men called us the children
先民叫我们森林之子
but we were born long before them.
但我们早在他们之前就已存在了
Come he waits for you.
来,他正等着你呢
You're the three-eyed raven?
您就是三眼乌鸦?
I've been many things.
我有过诸多经历
Now I am what you see.
现在的我是这副模样
My brother he led us to you and now he--
我弟弟,他带领我们前来,现在却——
He knew what would happen.
他知道会发生什么
From the moment he left
从他动身的那一刻就知道
he knew and he went anyway.
但他依然决意前来
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I've been watching you.
我一直注视着你们
All of you.
用我的一千零一只眼睛
All of your lives.
注视着你们所有人
With 1000 eyes and one.
所有人的命运
Now you've come to me at last
现在你终于找到我了
Brandon Stark.
布兰登·史塔克
Though the hour is late.
尽管有些晚
I didn't want anyone to die for me.
我不想要任何人为我而死
He died so you could find what you have lost.
借助他的死,你才能找回自己失去的东西
You're going to help me walk again?
您要治好我的腿吗?
You will never walk again.
你永远也无法行走了
But you will fly.
但你可以飞
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Where are the horses?
马哪儿去了?
I hobbled them last night.
我昨晚把它们栓好了
What sort of hobble?
怎么栓的?
A figure eight like you taught me.
8字形,就像您教我的那样
If you did it like I taught you
你要真按我教的做了
then the horses would be here.
马就不会丢
Thieves maybe?
也许是被偷了?
It's at least 30 miles to the Eyrie from here.
从这儿到鹰巢城起码还有三十里
You're carrying the saddlebags.
你扛着鞍囊吧
People coming.
有人来了
You can shit later. There's people coming.
先憋着屎,有人来了
Morning.
早安
Morning.
早安
I like your sword.
我喜欢你的剑
Are we getting close to the Bloody Gate?
我们快到血门了吗?
About 10 more miles.
还有差不多十里
Did you hear that Podrick?
听见了吗,波德瑞克?
Only 10 more miles to the Bloody Gate.
还有十里就到血门了
Are you a knight?
你是骑士吗?
No.
不,
But you know how to use that sword?
但你会使剑?
I do.
我会
Does it have a name?
它有名字吗?
Oathkeeper.
守誓剑
Mine's Needle.
我的剑叫缝衣针
Good name.
好名字
Who taught you how to fight?
谁教你武艺的?
My father.
我父亲
Mine never wanted to.
我父亲从不愿教
Said fighting was for boys.
他说那是男孩子学的
Mine said the same.
我父亲也这么说
But I kept fighting the boys anyway.
但我还是跟男孩子们打
Kept losing.
还一直都输
Finally my father said "If you're going to do it
最后我父亲说,“如果你非得打
you might as well do it right."
就好好打吧。”
Seven blessings.
七神保佑
I'm Brienne of Tarth. This is Podrick Payne.
我是塔斯的布雷妮,这是波德瑞克
You want something?
你想怎样?
That's Sandor Clegane. The Hound.
那是“猎狗”桑铎·克里冈
You're Arya Stark.
你是艾莉亚·史塔克
I asked if you wanted something.
我问你想怎样
I swore to your mother I would bring you home to her.
我向你母亲发过誓,要带你回家
My mother's dead.
我母亲死了
I know.
我知道
I wish I could have been there to protect her.
我真希望当时能在身边保护她
You're not a northerner.
你不是北方人
No but I swore a sacred vow to protect her.
我不是,但我立下了神圣的誓言要保护她
Why didn't you?
那你为什么没有保护好她?
She commanded me to bring Jaime Lannister back to King's Landing.
她命我押送詹姆·兰尼斯特回君临
You're paid by the Lannisters.
你被兰尼斯特收买了
You're here for the bounty on me.
你是来杀我领赏的
I'm not paid by the Lannisters.
我没有被兰尼斯特收买
No?
没有吗?
Fancy sword you've got there.
那你那把漂亮的剑
Where'd you get it?
是打哪儿来的?
I've been looking at Lannister gold all my life.
兰尼斯特的金子我可成天见
Go on Brienne of fucking Tarth.
说啊,塔斯他妈的布蕾妮
Tell me that's not Lannister gold.
你敢说这不是兰尼斯特的金子
Jaime Lannister gave me this sword.
詹姆·兰尼斯特给了我这把剑
The Bloody Gate is 10 miles.
血门距此不过十里
I swore to your mother by the old gods--
我曾以旧神的名义对你母亲发誓
I don't care what you swore.
我才不在乎你的誓言
Arya! You heard the girl.
艾莉亚!你听到她说的了
She's not coming with you. She is.
她不会跟你走的,她会的
You're not a good listener.
你真是听不懂人话
That Valyrian steel?
瓦雷利亚钢剑?
I always wanted some Valyrian steel.
我一直想要把瓦雷利亚钢剑玩玩
Come with me Arya. I'll take you to safety.
跟我走吧,艾莉亚,我带你去安全的地方
Safety? Where the fuck's that?
安全的地方?那他妈是哪儿?
Her aunt in the Eyrie is dead. Her mother's dead.
她鹰巢城的姨妈死了,她妈妈死了
Her father's dead. Her brother's dead.
她爸死了,她哥哥也死了
Winterfell is a pile of rubble.
临冬城成了乱石堆
There is no safety you dumb bitch.
没有什么地方是安全的,你个蠢婊子
You don't know that by now
你连这都不明白
you're the wrong one to watch over her.
你还怎么保护她
And that's what you're doing?
这么说
Watching over her?
你是在保护她?
Aye that's what I'm doing.
对,老子在保护她
I have no wish to kill you Ser.
我并不想杀你,爵士
I'm not a knight.
我不是骑士
Arya!
艾莉亚!
Arya!
艾莉亚!
Arya!
艾莉亚!
Where is she? She was just here.
她在哪儿?她刚才还在这儿
Why weren't you watching her?
你怎么不看着她?
I was watching you. I thought you might need some help.
我在看你,我觉得你可能会需要帮助
Which way Pod? Which way did she go?
哪条路,波德?她沿着哪条路走了?
I think that way.
我想是这边
Arya!
艾莉亚!
Arya!
艾莉亚!
You still here?
你还在这儿?
Big bitch saved you.
壮婊子救了你
I don't need saving.
我不需要被谁救
No not you. You're a real killer.
对,你不需要,你是个真正的杀手
With your water dancing
你有你的水之舞
and your Needle.
和缝衣针
You gonna die?
你要死了吗?
Unless there's a maester hiding behind that rock
除非这石头后面还藏着个学士
aye
没错
I'm done.
我完了
I'd skin you alive for wine.
我要把你活剥了喝血
Fuck water.
我他妈的不渴
Killed by a woman.
到头来被个娘们杀了
I bet you like that.
这下你高兴了
Go on
走吧
go after her.
去跟上她
She'll help you.
她会帮助你的
Going it alone
你一个人的话
you won't last a day out there.
一天都撑不下去
I'll last longer than you.
我会比你撑得久的
You remember where the heart is?
记得心脏在哪儿吗?
Fuck it.
干它吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Go on girl.
来吧,小姑娘
Another name off your list.
你的名单又能少一个名字了
You kept promising me.
你得信守承诺
I cut down your butcher's boy.
我砍了你的朋友,屠夫的儿子
The ginger.
那红毛小子
He was begging for mercy.
他哀求我慈悲
"Please Ser. Please don't kill me.
“求你了,爵士,不要杀我
Please please."
求你了,求你了”
Bled all over my horse.
那屠夫崽子的血把我的马浇了个遍
Saddle stunk of butcher's boy for weeks.
鞍子上的恶臭几个星期都不散
And your sister.
还有你姐姐
Your pretty sister.
你漂亮的姐姐
I should have taken her.
黑水河烧起来那天晚上
That night the Blackwater burned.
我应该掳走她
I should have fucked her bloody.
我真他妈的应该破了她的处
At least I'd have one happy memory.
至少还能有个快活的回忆
Do I have to beg you?
非得我求你吗?
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我!
Kill me!
杀了我!
Kill me!
杀了我!
Oh get on with it you son of a whore.
噢,来吧,你个婊子养的
Is that any way to speak about our mother?
你是在说咱妈么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我在干什么?
A galley's waiting in the bay bound for the Free Cities.
港口里有艘帆船等着开往自由贸易城邦
Who's helping you? Varys.
谁在帮你?瓦里斯
Varys? You have more friends than you thought.
瓦里斯?你也没众叛亲离到那地步嘛
There's a locked door at the top of the stairs.
这台阶顶上有一扇锁着的门
Knock on it twice then twice again.
敲两下,然后再敲两下
Varys will open.
瓦里斯会开门的
I suppose this is good-bye then.
我就当这是道别了
Farewell little brother.
永别了,弟弟
Jaime.
詹姆
Thank you for my life.
谢谢你救我
Quickly now.
快走吧
Tywin?
泰温?
My lion.
我的狮子
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Tyrion.
提利昂
Put down the crossbow.
把十字弓放下
Who released you?
谁把你放了?
Your brother I expect.
我想是你哥哥
He always had a soft spot for you.
他还是太爱你了
Come we'll go and talk in my chambers.
走吧,我们去我房间里聊
This is how you want to speak to me hmm?
你就想在这说是吧?
Shaming your father has always given you pleasure.
你总是以羞辱父亲为乐
All my life
终我一生
you've wanted me dead.
你一直想让我死
Yes.
是的
But you refused to die.
但你拒绝去死
I respect that.
我只能尊重你
Even admire it.
甚至钦佩你
You fight for what's yours.
你所拥有的一切都是努力得来的
I'd never let them execute you.
我绝不会让他们处决你
Is that what you fear?
你不就是怕这个么?
I'll never let Ilyn Payne take your head.
我绝不会让伊林·派恩砍你的脑袋
You're a Lannister.
你是兰尼斯特家族的人
You're my son.
是我的儿子
I loved her.
我爱她
Who?
谁?
Shae.
雪伊
Oh Tyrion.
噢,提利昂
Put down that crossbow. I murdered her. -
把十字弓放下,我杀了她
With my own hands.
亲手杀了她
It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter? -
这无关紧要,无关紧要?
She was a whore.
她只是个妓女
Say that word again... And what? -
你敢再说一遍那个词……不然呢?
You'll kill your own father in the privy?
你就会在茅厕里杀了你的亲生父亲?
No.

You're my son.
你是我儿子
Now enough of this nonsense.
好了,废话说得够多了
I am your son and you sentenced me to die.
我是你儿子,你却判我死刑
You knew I didn't poison Joffrey
你明知道我没有毒死乔佛里
but you sentenced me all the same.
但你还是判我死刑
Why? Enough.
为什么?够了
We'll go back to my chambers
回我房间去细谈
and speak with some dignity.
这里太不像话
I can't go back there. She's in there.
我不会回去,她在那儿
You're afraid of a dead whore?
你怕一个死了的妓女?
You shot me.
你射中我了
You're no son of mine.
你不是我儿子
I am your son.
我是你儿子
I have always been your son.
我永远是你儿子
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Quickly.
快来
Trust me my friend. I brought you this far.
相信我,朋友,我会带你远走高飞
I want to see the captain.
我想见见船长
You're seeing him.
我就是
I want to go north to the Wall.
我想北上去长城
No you don't.
不可能
I can pay.
我可以付钱
There is nothing in the North but ice and war and pirates.
北境除了冰雪、战乱和海盗以外什么都没有
I wouldn't need a cabin. Please.
我不住舱房什么的,求求你
I could work scrubbing the floors.
我可以擦洗甲板
I'm not going north child. I'm going home.
我不会去北境的,孩子,我要回家
Where's home? The Free City of Braavos.
你的家在哪儿?自由贸易城邦布拉佛斯
Wait. I have something else.
等等,我还有别的
More silver won't make a difference.
再多的银子也没用
It's not silver. It's iron.
不是银子,是枚铁币
This...
这……
How did you--
你是怎么——
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆需侍奉
Of course you shall have a cabin.
来吧,你会有一间舱房

分享到