权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 半夜读书浪费蜡烛
日期:2017-03-30 07:52

(单词翻译:单击)

What was she like?
她长什么样?
She...
她……
she had red hair.
红头发
Oh?
噢?
How big were her feet? What do you want me to say?
她脚多大?你到底想让我说什么?
I want you to tell me what it was like to have someone.
我想让你告诉我,拥有一个人是什么感觉
To be with someone.
和那个人在一起
To love someone and have them love you back.
爱着那个人,而对方也爱着你
We're all gonna die a lot sooner than I'd planned.
我看咱们比之前预计的还要短命得多
You're the closest I'll ever get to knowing.
在我认识的人里就你最了解那什么了
So you and Gilly never?
那么你跟吉莉就从没有……?
No.

She just had a baby.
她不是刚生了孩子吗
And she never offered.
而且她根本没给我机会
But if she had
不过要是她给了你机会
you would have?
你会怎样?
You'd have broken your vows?
你就会打破誓言?
The interesting thing is
有趣的是
our vows never specifically forbid
我们的誓言从未明文禁止
intimate relations with women.
与女人们的亲密关系
What?
啥?
"I shall take no wife" Yes
“我将不娶妻”对
that's in there. There's no denying that.
是有这句,没啥好说的
"I shall father no children." It's very specific.
“我将不生子”这也很具体
But what do our vows have to say about other...
但我们的誓言对其他的……
activities is open to interpretation.
行为,想怎么理解都行
I don't think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation.
我想艾里沙爵士不会有兴趣去理解那么多的
Anyway there's nothing for him to interpret.
随你怎么说,他本来就什么都不懂
We didn't.
咱们可不一样
So what's it like?
所以爱一个人究竟是什么滋味?
It's...
就好像……
there's this person this whole other person.
这世上所有的人,都化身成一个人
And you're wrapped up in them and they're wrapped up in you.
你被他们一群人拥抱,而他们也能被你一个人拥抱
And you--
而你——
for a little--
在一瞬间——
for a little while you're more than just you.
就那么一瞬间,好像又不单单是你自己了
You're-I don't know. I'm not a bleeding poet.
你好像成为了——我不知道,我又不是什么破诗人
No you're really not.
没错,你还真不是
What did I get for it?
我又得到了啥?
An arrow six inches from my heart.
不过是一支只差六寸便直插到心脏的箭而已
There'll be arrows for all of us soon I imagine.
我想咱们很快都要有一堆箭了
There will.
没错
They've already done the worst thing to me they could ever do.
还有什么糟糕的事儿我没见识过
Go get some sleep Sam.
睡会儿吧,山姆
I'll take this watch.
下一岗我来站
Did I ever tell you about her?
我和你说过“她”的事么?
My Sheila? Yes.
我那姑娘?说过
That was a night to remember.
多么难忘的一夜呐
Of course I'd had a good bit to drink.
当然,我喝得有点高了
Her fangs were sharp
她的牙好尖利哟
but she knew how to use them.
不过那也是一种情趣
And she was nice and soft down below.
她那下面真是又软又舒服
No she was no ordinary beast.
别说,她可真不是一般的猛兽
Many is the man who--
有很多男人——
I know you never fucked a bear.
你压根就没操过熊
You know you never fucked a bear.
这个你我都清楚
Right now I don't want to think about the bear you never fucked.
别拿那头你从来没操过的熊来烦我
Right now all I want to think about
我现在满脑子想的都是
is each one of these arrows finding its way into a crow's heart.
要把这些箭都射进乌鸦心脏的事
We could be waiting here a while.
咱们还得在这儿打发上一阵子
Good.
很好
The longer we wait the more arrows I'll have.
打发时间越长,我的箭就越多
They came up here to our land
他们跑来我们的地盘
and put up a big wall and said it was theirs.
建个大长城然后说这地方是他们的
Then they started hunting us down.
然后开始猎杀我们
This time we're the ones doing the hunting.
这回,咱们也让他们尝尝被猎杀的滋味
You've got a lot to say about killing.
说到杀人你话挺多嘛
Even more words than arrows.
话都比箭多
Back in those villages I killed just as many of them as you did.
之前在村子里,我杀的人可不比你杀的少
More I reckon.
我估计比你多
Yes but none of those were your crow lover.
是啊,可惜里面没一个是你的乌鸦爱人
I probably killed him already.
他多半已经被我杀了
So you've said.
这只是你说的
And if not
要是他还没死
the only thing left of him
老娘这就去把他剩下的那截玩意
is gonna be his fun bits hanging around my neck.
取下来挂在自个儿脖子上
More words.
话更多了哈
Know what I think you do when you see him?
知道我认为你见到他以后会怎么做吗?
Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.
当然是用你那湿漉漉红屄毛好好招待他哟
Well You've been thinking about that ginger minge?
你倒是挂念着老娘的红屄毛哟?
Wonder what it tastes like
想尝尝是吧
Maybe I have.
那又怎么样
Jon Snow is mine.
琼恩·雪诺是我的
Anyone else tries to kill him
谁要是想动手杀他
I'll have an arrow for them.
就得先吃我一箭
And not one of your bald friends is fast enough to stop me.
你手下那群秃脑袋哥们儿休想快过我
And what is it that couldn't wait until morning Tarly?
有什么事明早再做不成吗,塔利?
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙学士
How did you know-- That it was you?
您是怎么知道——是你在这?
Who else but Samwell Tarly
除了山姆威尔·塔利
would be wasting candles
还有谁会浪费蜡烛
to read in the middle of the night?
半夜读书呢?
Let me help you. Oh no need.
我来帮您,哦,没那个必要
I know my way around this library
在整个黑城堡里
better than any other place in Castle Black.
就属这间藏书室的路我最清楚了
Thousands of books
明明有成千上万的书
and no eyes to read them.
我却没有一双能去阅读它们的眼睛
Old age is a wonderful source of ironies
老而不死,还真是件
if nothing else.
让人哭笑不得的事
But you didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的提问呢
What are you reading?
你在读什么?
Maester Faull.
法尔学士
Ah the wildlings.
啊,是说野人
I can assure you that the closest Maester Faull
我可以向你保证,法尔学士去过
ever got to a wildling was this very library.
离最靠近野人的地方,也就是这间藏书室了
But what he says about what they do
但他描述了野人的行为
it's all true.
真真切切
It's exactly what the survivors of their raids report.
和遭遇野人袭击后的幸存者说的一模一样
Yes imagine the stories wildlings tell about us.
是啊,想想野人是怎么拿我们来说故事的
Love is the death of duty.
情爱是责任的大忌
I told that to your friend Jon Snow once.
我和你朋友琼恩说过
He didn't listen and neither did you.
他不听,你也不听
Which is why you've abandoned your watch atop the Wall
这才是你没在长城上守夜
to come here and read about the terrible things
而到这里查阅书籍看看你心爱的姑娘
that may have happened to the girl you love.
可能会遭遇些什么可怕的事
I don't love her.
我不爱她
Yes you do. No.
不,你爱她,我不爱
Yes you do.
你当然爱她
Heard it in your voice when you first brought her to me.
第一次带她来见我时,你的声音就出卖了你
I remember how it sounds.
我还记得它听起来什么样
I was in love once.
我也曾经爱过
You were?
您?
You can imagine all manner of horrors
既然你能想象出降临在那可怜姑娘
befalling that poor girl and her child.
和她孩子身上的那些惨剧
Is it so difficult to imagine
那又为何想象不出
that an old person was once
像我这样的老人曾几何时
more or less like you?
也如你一般?
I'm sorry Maester.
抱歉,学士
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Do you know who I was before I came here?
你可知道我来长城之前的身份?
What I could have been if I'd only said the word?
若我当时一念之差同意的话,一切又将怎样不同?
Of course you do.
你当然知道了
I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen.
当我还是伊蒙·坦格利安时,也曾结识许多姑娘
A future king always does.
这是身为王位继承人的传统
Some of them were quite forward
有些姑娘很殷勤
in their attempts to win my affections.
力求吸引我的注意
One of them succeeded.
有一位得手了
I was very young.
那时我还很年轻
Who was she?
她是谁?
Ah.

I could tell you everything about her.
我可以将有关她的事情和盘托出
Who she was
她的身份
how we met
我们相识的过程
the color of her eyes
她眼眸的颜色
and the shape of her nose.
她鼻子的形状
I can see her
我可以看见她
right in front of me.
近在我眼前
She's more real than you are.
她是比你还要真实的存在
We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves.
我们可以彻夜不眠,畅谈那已逝去的爱情故事
Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit
除了即将如期而至的长眠不醒
than the prospect of imminent death.
没有比这更甜美的事了
Go to bed Tarly.
睡吧,塔利
Sorry I can't open the gate for anybody. Orders.
抱歉,不能为任何人开门,这是命令
You don't understand. They killed everyone.
你不知道,他们杀光了所有人
Everyone but me and my baby.
只剩下我跟我孩子活了下来
They're out there. I saw them on my way here.
他们就在外面,我来的路上看到了
They may have seen me. They may have followed me. Please.
他们可能已经发现了我并跟了过来,求求你
I'm sorry I can't.
抱歉,我不能开门
If they find us out here you don't know...
如果他们发现我们在这里,你不知道……
Pyp! Open the gate.
派普!开门!
I can't. Sam is that you?
我不能,山姆,是你吗?
Yes.
是我
Thorne gave me strict orders to not open the gate.
索恩严令我不得开门
Oh Pyp open the fucking gate!
派普,快他妈的把门打开!
I never heard you curse before.
我还是第一次听到你骂人
Yes well best get used to it.
是的,那你就得习惯了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Shh you're all right.
嘘,你没事就好
Of course you are my brave little fella.
你们当然没事啦,勇敢的小家伙
It was horrible. I'm so so sorry.
太可怕了,我真的,真的很抱歉
I didn't know until I got back.
我回来后才知道这一切
Don't let them send me away Sam.
不要让他们把我送走,山姆
Never. I know there's no women allowed.
绝不送走你,我知道这里不许女人来
Anyone who tries to throw you out will be having words with me.
谁要是想赶走你,我就去找他理论
From now on wherever you go
从现在开始,无论你去哪里
I go too.
我都会跟着
Get ready!
准备好!
Mind the gate! Ready yourselves!
注意城门!准备作战!
Make haste!
动作要快!
Prepare! Up on the Wall!
准备就绪!站上城墙!
Quickly! Up! Up!
快!上啊!上啊!
How many? How many are there?
多少人?有多少野人?
Beyond the trees!
都在林子那头!
It's time.
时机到了
Light them up! Light them all!
点燃火把!所有的都点亮!
Speed up!
动作快!
Move!
让开!
Pick up the pace!
跟上脚步!
Come on come on.
快,快
Here we go boys there's one.
我们开始吧,兄弟们,一桶
Let's go. There's two.
去吧,两桶
Let's get the next load.
我们去再装一桶
That's the last of the oil Ser Alliser.
这是仅剩的油了,艾里沙爵士
100000 you say?
你说他们有10万人?
Yes Ser.
是的,爵士
You can say it if you like.
话都是你在说
We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance
我们本该趁早封锁长城的隧道
like you suggested.
就像你建议的那样
It was a difficult decision either way Ser.
这是个两难处境,爵士
Do you know what leadership means Lord Snow?
你知道什么叫领导吗,雪诺大人?
It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed
领导就是那个担起了责任却少不了
by every clever little twat with a mouth.
被那些只会打嘴炮的小瘪三唧唧歪歪的人
But if he starts second-guessing himself
但要是他真把那些唧唧歪歪的话听进去了
that's the end--
那就都完了
for him for the clever little twats
他自个儿完了,小瘪三们也完了
for everyone.
大家都完了
This is not the end. Not for us.
还不到我们该完蛋的时候
Not if you lot do your duty
只要你们肯肩负起使命
for however long it takes to beat them back.
不管多久也要将敌人击退
And then you get to go on hating me
然后你再接着敌视我
and I get to go on wishing
而我也会接着设想
your wildling whore had finished the job.
要是你那野人小婊子能如愿把你干掉该多好
You'll be safe down here.
你在这里很安全
I'll check on you as soon as I can.
只要有机会我就过来看你们,确保平安
You're leaving me again?
你又要抛下我吗?
I'm not leaving you.
我并非要抛下你
You're going up there and
你要上去而我们
we're staying down here. That's leaving.
在这里等着,这就是抛下
You said from now on we'd stay together.
你说过的,从现在开始我们会一直在一起
I didn't mean in the same room.
我的意思不是说非要在一个屋子里
What are you going to do out there?
你要去外面干什么?
Help my brothers. How?
帮助我兄弟们,怎么帮?
You're going to fight the free folk when they come?
自由民来了你要跟他们打仗吗?
They'll kill you. In Mole's Town they killed everyone.
他们会要了你的命的,他们杀了鼹鼠村所有的人
I can't just hide here with you while they're fighting out there.
外面在打仗,我不能跟你一起躲在这里
Why not? You won't matter up there.
为什么不?你上去了也帮不了什么忙
You will down here.
到头来还得下来
I am a man of the Night's Watch Gilly.
我是守夜人的汉子,吉莉
I made a promise to defend the Wall
我宣誓要守长城
and I have to keep it
我必须遵守誓言
because that's what men do.
因为这才是汉子该做的事
Promise me you won't die.
答应我,你不会死
I promise you I won't die.
我答应你,我不会死的
There's a lot more wildlings
墙外的野人
on the other side of the Wall than this side.
跟墙内的比起来可要多得多啊
We've got loads of weapons and things.
我们有大量的武器跟物资
It's the perfect place for us to be.
又占了最佳的地势
I've never thrown a spear before.
我连长矛都没投过
I've never held a sword with a proper edge.
我也没碰过开刃的真剑
This is no place for me to be.
我在这儿都不知道该干嘛
You're not afraid?
你就不怕吗?
Of course I'm afraid.
我当然害怕
There's a band of wildlings coming to kill us.
毕竟有一帮野人要杀了我们呢
If you're afraid of a band of wildlings
如果你怕一帮野人的话
how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker?
七层地狱啊,那你是怎么杀死异鬼的?
I didn't know I was going to kill it.
我并没有意识到我会杀了它
But I had to do something. I didn't have any choice.
我当时必须做点什么,我没得选
It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby.
它要杀了吉莉,抢走婴儿
If someone had asked me my name right then
当时,如果有人问起我是谁
I wouldn't have known.
我都不知道该怎么回答
I wasn't Samwell Tarly anymore.
我不再是山姆威尔·塔利了
I wasn't a steward in the Night's Watch
既不是守夜人的事务官
or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that.
也不是蓝道·塔利的儿子什么的
I was nothing at all.
我什么都不是了
And when you're nothing at all
而当你什么都不是的时候
there's no more reason to be afraid.
就没什么好怕的了
But you're afraid now?
可你现在不还是害怕吗?
Yes well...
是啊,嗯...
I'm not nothing anymore.
因为我不再什么都不是了
Most of their men are up top.
大多数人都上去了
Didn't count more than 20 down here. Leftovers.
我数了数,留在下面的的不超过二十个
They got a big fat one and a little bony one manning the front.
一个大胖子和一个小瘦子守着正面
How high are the walls?
墙有多高?
Well we'll be up and over before they know what's happened.
嗯,在他们反应过来之前我们就能翻过去
Let's kill some crows!
咱们杀乌鸦去!
Come on!
上吧!
Come on brothers!
加把劲,兄弟们!
Archers nock.
弓箭手搭箭
Everyone else hold.
其他人就位
Grenn no!
葛兰,别!
I said nock and hold you cunts!
我说搭箭,就位,你们这群蠢货!
Does nock mean draw? No Ser!
搭箭跟拉弓一个意思吗?不,大人!
Does fucking hold mean fucking drop? No Ser!
就位跟他妈的扔是一个意思吗?不,大人!
You all plan to die here tonight? No Ser!
你们都打算今晚死在这吗?不,大人!
That's very good to hear. Draw!
这还不错,拉弓!
No down below!
不是我,是下面传来的
Draw! Light them up.
拉弓!把他们点着
Loose!
放!
Come on get up!
快,快爬上去
They're attacking the southern gate!
他们正在攻击南门
Now? Now.
现在吗?现在
I'm going down there. Brother Slynt you have the Wall.
我下去看看,史林特兄弟,长城是你的了
What?
什么?
What are you fucking waiting for? Loose!
你们他妈的等什么呢?放箭!
You heard the man. Loose!
你们听见了,放箭!
You over there.
你,去那边
Did you get one? No.
你射中没?没有
Ah shit Pyp! Shit.
操,派普!你真没用
Sam. Yeah?
山姆,嗯?
I think we're gonna die.
我觉得我们要死了
If you keep missing we will.
你要是一直射偏的话,我们就会死
Come on! Come on!
快!使劲!
Brothers!
兄弟们!
100 generations have defended this castle.
历代守夜人守卫过这座城堡,
She's never fallen before.
它从未陷落过
She will not fall tonight.
今夜也不会
Those are Thenns at our walls.
那些翻墙的是瑟恩人
They eat the flesh of the men they kill.
他们会吃掉被他们杀死的人
Do you want to fill the belly of a Thenn tonight?
你们今夜要填瑟恩人的肚子吗?
No!
不!
Tonight we fight.
今夜我们奋战到底
And when the sun rises I promise you
当太阳再度升起的时候,我向你们保证
Castle Black will stand!
黑城堡仍将屹立!
The Night's Watch will stand.
守夜人仍将屹立!
With me now! Now with me!
随我前进!随我冲锋!
No discipline. No training.
没有纪律,未经训练
Gang of thieves that's all this is.
乌合之众,仅此而已
I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing.
我指挥过君临的都城守备队
Those men obeyed orders.
那些人都遵从我的命令
We can't just let them attack the gate!
我们不能放任他们进攻大门
The bars of those gates are four inches of cold-rolled steel.
大门的铁栏都是四尺宽的冷轧钢条
Those are giants riding mammoths down there!
那是骑长毛象的巨人!
Do you think your cold-rolled steel is gonna stop them?
你觉得冷轧钢条能挡住他们?
No such thing as giants.
没有巨人那种东西
A story for the children.
只是哄小孩子的故事罢了
Brother Slynt.
史林特兄弟
We just got word that Ser Alliser needs you below.
艾里沙爵士带话要你下去
You're the most experienced man he's got Ser and he needs you.
你是他手下经验最丰富的人,他需要你
Needed below?
要我下去?
Yes. Yes.
好的,好的
Archers nock your arrows!
弓箭手,搭箭!
Nock arrows!
搭箭!
Draw!
拉弓!
Loose!
放!
They won't summit before dawn.
他们黎明之前爬不上来
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Because I've made that climb.
因为我爬过
I think they're in a bigger hurry than you were.
我觉得他们可比你那时候要着急
Hold the bridge!
拉住绳子!
Hold wait for it!
拉紧,等待时机!
Come on with the rocks!
拿石头来!
Nock!
搭箭!
Draw!
拉弓!
Loose!
放!
Down!
下去!
No! No!
不!不!
To the gate. Come on let's move.
去城门,快,快走
It's gonna open.
快撞开了
I got one right through the heart. He's dead.
我射中一个,一箭穿心,他死了
Oh is it over? No.
噢,那就完了?没有
Well then...
那,赶紧的...
You're all right. You're all right.
你没事的,你没事的
I'll get help.
我去找人
Shh. Shh.
嘘,嘘
Maester Aemon is coming.
伊蒙学士就快来了
He's gonna make it all right.
他会治好你的
Shh. Shh.
嘘,嘘
Now. Now!
就是现在,现在!
The outer gate won't hold.
外门守不住了
Take five men hold the inner gate.
带上五个人,守住内门
Aye.

Hold the gate.
守住城门
If they make it through...
如果他们进来了...
They won't.
他们进不来
Come on Hill. And you Cooper.
过来,希山,还有你,库珀
You three on me.
你们三个,跟我一起
Come on you lazy bastards.
赶快,你们这帮懒货
Oil.
倒油
Oil on the ramp!
向下倒油!
Protect the gate!
守住大门!
Get him inside.
抬他进去
Hold the fucking gate!
他妈的守住那道门!
Hold it!
守住它!
We need more men down here.
这儿需要增援
We have to hold the gate. But we need men here.
我们得去守住大门,但这也缺人手
Tell Jon. He's in command.
找琼恩说去,现在他是头儿
Let's go.
咱们走
Get me to the top! You hear me?!
送我上去!听见没?!
Your name's Olly right?
你是叫奥利吧?
Listen to me Olly. Get me to the top.
听着,奥利,送我上去
And when we give the signal bring us back down.
然后等着我们的信号,你再把我们放下来
You hear me?
明白了?
Find a weapon Olly. Fight them.
找把武器,奥利,干翻他们
Clear the way! Let's go!
都让开!我们走!
Out of the way! Get out of here!
让开!都让开!
Cut the rope!
砍断绳索!
Wait! No!
等等!啊!
We need more archers. Here I am.
这边需要弓箭手,我来了
Come on. Quickly.
快来,赶紧的,
What are you doing up here?
你们还愣在这干嘛?
The wildlings are over the walls.
野人正在翻长城
Ser Alliser's fallen.
艾里沙爵士负伤了
The castle won't stand much longer.
黑城堡坚持不了太久
Edd you have the Wall.
艾迪,长城是你的了
If they try the mammoths again drop fire on them.
要是他们再派长毛象来,就往它们身上投火
If the climbers get too high drop the scythe on them.
要是他们快爬上来了,就冲他们放下大镰刀
Come brothers. Now fight with me!
来吧弟兄们,跟我来!
Might as well enjoy our last night right boys?
可能是最后一晚上了,咱们得好好享受享受!
Light the fuckers up!
他妈的点上火!
Nock! Draw!
上箭!拉满弓!
Loose!
射!
How are we gonna stop that?
怎么能挡住他?
Shot 20 arrows in him already.
已经射了他20箭了
You heard Jon. We hold the gate.
琼恩说了,我们要守住大门
Jon Snow's not Lord Commander.
琼恩·雪诺不是总司令大人
We hold the gate!
我们要守住大门!
Mother save me. Father save me.
圣母,保佑我,天父,保佑我
The gods aren't down here.
七神管不到这犄角旮旯
It's the six of us. You hear me?
只有我们六个,明白吗?
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
长夜将至,我从今开始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall take no wife hold no lands
我将不娶妻,不封地
father no children.
不生子
I shall wear no crown and win no glory.
我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠
I shall live and die at my post.
我将尽忠职守,生死於斯
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利剑
I am the watcher on the walls.
长城上的守卫
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
我是守护王国的坚盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
for this night and all the nights to come!
今夜如此,夜夜皆然!
I don't want you out there.
你别下去了
You can't protect me forever.
你不可能保护我一辈子
There won't be anywhere to hide if the castle falls.
黑城堡一旦陷落,我也无处藏身
I need him more than I need you.
比起你来,我更需要他
We need you boy.
我们需要你,乖狗狗
Ha!
哈!
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
Hush. Don't talk.
嘘,别说话
Do you remember the cave?
还记得那个山洞吗?
We should have stayed in the cave.
我们不该出来的
We'll go back there.
我们会回去的
You know nothing Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂,琼恩·雪诺
Drop the scythe boys!
弟兄们,放下大镰刀!
Hoist her up. Hoist her up!
收回来,收回来!
They've had enough for one night.
他们今晚是过足瘾了
Don't cheer too loud.
别欢呼得太大声
They still outnumber us 1000 to one.
他们仍然是我们的一千倍不止
Tormund.
托蒙德
It's over.
结束了
Let it end.
做个了断吧
This is how a man ends.
让你看看男人是怎么了断的
Put him in chains.
锁起来
We'll question him later.
稍后审问他
I should have thrown you
臭小子,在长城上的时候
from the top of the Wall boy!
我就该把你扔出去!
Aye.
没错
You should have.
该扔
Whoa it's me. It's me.
喔,是我,是我
I promised you didn't I?
我答应过你,对吧?
We held them off.
我们守住了
For one night.
守了一夜而已
This is a great victory.
真是伟大的胜利
A great victory?
伟大的胜利?
Mance was testing our defenses.
曼斯在试探我们的防守
He almost made it through.
他几乎成功了
And he has more giants. He has more mammoths.
何况他还有更多的巨人,更多的长毛象
He has 1000 times as many men.
还有一千倍于此的人手
They'll hit us again tonight.
他们今晚会再度来袭
Maybe we can hold them off for a day or two
或许我们能撑个一两天
but we'll never beat them.
但是没法打败他们
Where are we going?
我们要去哪?
Going to find Mance.
去找曼斯
To fi--- you can't do that.
去找——不行
No one gave you any orders.
你没收到这个命令
Who's left to give orders?
还有谁能发号施令?
The wildling army's only an army because of Mance.
野人能成为大军全靠曼斯
He united 100 warring tribes.
他联合了一百个彼此征战的部落
Without Mance they lose their leader.
没了曼斯,他们就群龙无首
They lose their purpose. They go back to fighting each other.
漫无目标,他们只能回去继续窝里斗
Scatter back to their homes.
四散回家
Without Mance?
没了曼斯?
You're going to kill him?
你要刺杀他?
I'm gonna try.
我要试试看
They'll never let you within 100 yards of him.
你不可能接近他一百尺范围内
And even if they did even if you managed to kill him--
即使你有那么近了,一旦你要动手——
They'll kill me? If I don't go they'll kill me anyway.
他们就会杀了我?我要是不去,他们一样会杀了我
They'll kill the rest of us too.
还会杀了我们所有人
They won't just kill you.
他们不会仅仅是杀了你
They'll boil you. They'll flay you.
他们会煮了你,他们会剥了你的皮
They'll make it last days.
折磨你好多天
You're right. It's a bad plan.
你说得对,这不是什么好主意
What's your plan?
你有好主意吗?
They held the gate.
他们守住了大门
Get some brothers down here to help you.
叫几个弟兄下来帮你
We need to burn the bodies.
我们得把尸体烧了
Raise the outer gate.
把外门打开
Then lower it again as soon as I'm out.
我一出去就把门重新关上
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
I promised Mormont I'd never lose it again.
我答应过莫尔蒙,不会再丢掉它
In case I don't come back.
以防我回不来
Jon.
琼恩
Come back.
一定要回来

分享到