佩小姐的奇幻城堡 (视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第58期 众人对抗Hallows
日期:2017-03-29 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Don't let him get to the birds!You must put me in contact with your tailor.
别让他拿到鸟!你得介绍你的裁缝给我。
Ymbrynes... Ymbrynes, here I come!
Ymbrines,我来了
Cold. Wait till the blood freezes in your veins.
寒冷,直到你血管里的血液都凝固。
That was your attempt to rescue your friend? Was it?
就这招数?就这?
Jake! I'll hold him as long as I can... when are you going to realise you are a terrible shot with that thing?
Jake! 我尽力拖住他 啥时候你才能意识到你的射击技巧很烂?
Get the others, I'll meet you at the Loop entrance.
去找其他人,在时间循环入口碰头
He's getting out.
他要出来了。
Eventually you're going to run out of breath and it'll all be over.
最终你会筋疲力尽 然后一切都结束了
Death for your beloved Jake and Miss Megan Peregrinee... and everlasting life for me.
Jake和佩小姐就是死,而我则是永生。
Olive! I'm so sorry, Olive.All these years I never appreciated you.
Olive! 我很抱歉,Olive,这么多年我从来都没珍视过你
I didn't see how lucky I was.I got so used to having you there, I never realized.
没意识到自己是多么的幸运。我太习惯你在身边了,以至于都没有意识到
You never realised, what?
你从没意识到啥?

重点讲解

contact
contact with sb
contact between A and B

the act of communicating with sb, especially regularly
(尤指经常的)联系,联络
I don't have much contact with my uncle.
我和叔父甚少联系。
There is little contact between the two organizations.
这两个机构相互之间没有什么联系。
Have you kept in contact with any of your friends from college (= do you still see them or speak or write to them) ?
你和你大学里的朋友还保持联系吗?

realize
理解;领会;认识到;意识到
I didn't realize (that) you were so unhappy.
我没有察觉到你那么不开心。
The moment I saw her, I realized something was wrong.
我一看到她,就觉得不太对劲。

beloved
beloved by sb
beloved of sb

loved very much by sb; very popular with sb
钟爱的;深受喜爱的
the deep purple flowers so beloved by artists
受艺术家青睐的深紫色花
in memory of our dearly beloved son, John
为纪念我们的爱子——约翰

entrance
entrance to sth
entrance of sth

a door, gate, passage, etc. used for entering a room, building or place
大门(口);入口(处);通道
the entrance to the museum / the museum entrance
博物馆入口处
the front / back / side entrance of the house
房子的前门/后门/侧门
A lighthouse marks the entrance to the harbour.
灯塔是进入海港航道的标志。

视频及简介

该片讲述了众人对抗Barron的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • tailorn. 裁缝 vt. 缝制,剪裁 vi. 做裁缝
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的