权利的游戏第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 国王之血蕴藏着力量
日期:2017-03-29 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Is the Wall as big as they say?
长城有他们说得那么大吗
Bigger.
还要大
How much longer? A few more days.
还有多远,再走几天,
I found something at the Fist of the First Men.
我在先民拳峰找到了个东西
What does it do?
这有什么用
I'm not sure that it does anything.
我也不清楚能干什么
You're not supposed to be here.
您不该到这儿来
If your father knew-- He said you're a traitor.
要是您父亲知道了,他说你是叛徒,
I am child.
是的,孩子
You must get bored down here.
你在这儿肯定很无聊
I brought you something to read.
我给你带了书
My lady I can't read the words.
殿下,我不识字
I wouldn't know where to start.
我不知道从哪儿学起
At the beginning. This word is Aegon.
从最开始呀,这个单词是伊耿
The Yunkish train bed slaves not soldiers.
渊凯人训练的是性奴,不是战士
We can defeat them.
我们可以轻易击败他们
But they won't meet us on the field.
但他们不会与我们正面对决
They have strong walls.
他们有高墙
Women in our position
可是身份如你我这样的女子
must make the best of our circumstances.
必须学会最大限度利用现有条件
How do I make the best of my circumstances?
我怎么最大限度利用现有条件
I have to marry him.
我得嫁给他
I didn't ask for this marriage.
这桩婚事不是我要求的
I will marry Sansa Stark and do my duty by her.
我会娶珊莎·史塔克,对她履行责任
My feelings for you have not changed.
我对你的感情并没有变
Listen to me my lady.
听我说,我的夫人
I'm not your lady. I'm your whore.
我不是你的夫人,我是你的妓女
You will release every slave in Yunkai.
放出渊凯所有奴隶
You are mad. We have powerful friends.
您疯了,我们有强大的朋友
Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you.
我们的朋友非常乐于摧毁您
Perhaps we'll make a slave of you as well.
说不定连您也要当我们的奴隶
He said he had powerful friends.
他说他有强大的朋友
Who was he talking about?
说的是谁
I don't know. Find out.
我不知道,找出答案
Haven't you ever wondered where your strength came from?
你有没有想过自己的力量从何而来
Your blood is noble. I'm just a bastard.
你的血统很高贵,我只是个私生子
The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon.
父亲是拜拉席恩家的劳勃一世
There is power in a king's blood.
国王之血蕴藏着力量
You're a liar!
因为你是个骗子
You lied to Gendry you lied to me.
你骗了詹德利,你骗了我
Now--
但现在...
Anguy bring her back. Come back girl!
安盖,把她找回来,回来,丫头
Kick all you like wolf girl.
尽情踢吧,小狼女
Won't do you no good.
再怎么踢也没用
I'll give you one try girl.
我给你一次机会,小狼女
Kill me and you're free.
杀了我,你就自由了
But if I live I'll break both your hands.
但要是我还活着,我就打折你的双手
Go on hit me.
来吧,来砸我
Hit me hard.
狠狠砸
Sulk all you want.
随你怎么生气
The truth is you're lucky.
事实是,这是你的运气
You don't want to be alone out here girl.
你不会想独自一人在这里的,小狼女
Someone worse than me would find you.
有比我更坏的人会找到你
There's no one worse than you.
没人比你更坏
Ha you never knew my brother.
那是你没见过我老哥
He once killed a man for snoring.
有人因为打鼾就被他杀了
There's plenty worse than me.
比我坏的人可多了去
There's men who like to beat little girls
有人专喜欢打小女孩
men who like to rape them.
还有人喜欢强奸她们
I saved your sister from some of them.
我就是从他们手里救下了你姐姐
You're lying.
你撒谎
Ask her if you ever see her again.
如果你还能见到她,自己问她
Ask her who came back for her
问问她,到底是谁
when the mob had her on her back.
在她被暴徒压在身下时救了她
They would have taken her every which way
否则她早就被人玩了个遍
and left her there with her throat cut open.
割了喉咙丢在那儿了
Is that the Blackwater?
这是黑水河吗
The Blackwater?
黑水河
Where do you think I'm taking you?
你以为我要带你去哪里
Back to King's Landing to Joffrey and the queen.
回君临,把我献给乔佛里和太后
Fuck Joffrey. Fuck the queen.
去他妈的乔佛里,去他妈的太后
That's the Red Fork.
这是红叉河
I'm taking you to the Twins.
我要带你去孪河城
But why?
为什么
Because your mother and brother will be there
因为你母亲和哥哥会在那里
and they'll pay me for you.
他们会拿钱赎你
Why would they be at the Twins?
他们怎么会在孪河城
Those outlaws you love so much never told you?
你那么喜欢的叛贼朋友们没告诉你吗
The whole countryside is yapping about it.
整个乡下都传遍了
Your uncle is marrying one of the Frey girls.
你舅舅要娶佛雷家的女儿
So quit trying to bash my skull in
所以你就别想着砸我脑袋了
and we might just make it there in time for the wedding.
说不定我们还能赶上婚礼
Men who fight for gold have neither honor nor loyalty.
为金子而战的人毫无荣誉和忠诚可言
They cannot be trusted.
他们不可信
They can be trusted to kill you if they're well paid.
只要出价高,他们杀人的本事信得过
The Yunkish are paying them well.
渊凯人出的价可不低
You know these men?
你知道他们
Only by the broken swords on their banners.
只知道他们的旗子上是断剑的图案
They're called the Second Sons.
叫做次子团
A company led by a Braavosi named Mero
团长是一个叫梅罗的布拉佛斯人
"The Titan's Bastard."
外号"泰坦私生子"
Is he more titan or bastard?
是像泰坦,还是像私生子呢
He's a dangerous man khaleesi.
他是个危险人物,卡丽熙
They all are.
他们都很危险
How many?
有多少
2000. Your Grace.
两千,陛下,
Armored and mounted.
全副武装,还有战马
Enough to make a difference?
足以影响战局吗
It's hard to collect wages from a corpse.
死人身上可要不来报酬
I'm sure the sellswords prefer to fight for the winning side.
我相信佣兵更愿意为赢家而战
I imagine you're right.
我想您是对的
I'd like to talk to the Titan's Bastard about winning.
我想和泰坦的私生子谈谈胜利
He may not agree to meet.
他有可能不同意见面
He will.
他会的
A man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl.
为金子而战的男人在姑娘面前输不起
Your Grace allow me to present
陛下,请允许我向您介绍
the captains of the Second Sons--
次子团的团长们
Mero of Braavos
布拉佛斯的梅罗
Prendahl na Ghezn
普兰达·纳·纪森
and...
还有
Daario Naharis.
达里奥·纳哈里斯
You are the Mother of Dragons?
你就是龙之母
I swear I fucked you once in a pleasure house in Lys.
我敢说我从前在里斯的妓院里干过你
Mind your tongue. Why?
嘴巴放干净点,为什么,
I didn't mind hers.
她的嘴巴干不干净我都没介意
She licked my ass like she was born to do it.
她舔了我屁股,那才是她生来该做的事
You slave girl bring wine.
你,女奴,倒酒来
We have no slaves here.
我们这里没有奴隶
You'll all be slaves after the battle
等打完了仗,你们全是奴隶
unless I save you.
除非我救你
Take your clothes off and come and sit on Mero's lap
脱掉衣服,坐到梅罗腿上来
and I may give you my Second Sons.
或许我就把次子团带过来
Give me your Second Sons and I may not have you gelded.
你把次子团带过来,我或许不阉你
Ser Barristan how many men fight for the Second Sons?
巴利斯坦爵士,次子团有多少人
Under 2000 Your Grace.
不到两千,陛下
We have more don't we?
我们的人更多,不是吗
10000. Unsullied.
一万无垢者,
I'm only a young girl new to the ways of war
我只是个年轻女子,不谙战争之道
but perhaps a seasoned captain like yourself
可是您这样的资深团长
can explain to me how you propose to defeat us.
一定可以解释,您打算如何击败我们
I hope the old man is better with a sword than he is with a lie.
希望老家伙耍剑比撒谎在行些
You have 8000 Unsullied.
你有八千无垢者
You're very young to be a captain.
你这么年轻就当了团长
He's not a captain. He's a lieutenant.
他不是团长,他是队长
Even if your numbers are right
就算你的数字正确
you must admit the odds don't favor your side.
也必须承认你们没有胜算
The Second Sons have faced worse odds and won.
更悬殊的战斗次子团也取胜过
The Second Sons have faced worse odds and run.
更悬殊的战斗次子团逃走过
Or you could fight for me.
或者你们可以为我而战
We've taken the slavers' gold.
我们拿了奴隶主的金子
We fight for Yunkai.
我们为渊凯而战
I would pay you as much and more.
我也会付金子,而且更多
Our contract is our bond.
我们的合约就是信誉
If we break our bond
如果毁约
no one will hire the Second Sons again.
没人会再雇次子团
Ride with me and you'll never need another contract.
与我同行,你们永远不需要再签合约
You'll have gold and castles and lordships of your choosing
等我夺回七大王国
when I take back the Seven Kingdoms.
金子,城堡,爵位任你们选
You have no ships. You have no siege weapons.
你没有舰队,没有攻城武器
You have no cavalry.
没有骑兵
A fortnight ago I had no army.
两周以前,我没有军队
A year ago I had no dragons.
一年之前,我还没有龙
You have two days to decide.
你们有两天时间决定
Show me your cunt. I want to see if it's worth fighting for.
亮出你的小屄,让我瞧瞧值不值得
You seem to be enjoying my wine.
你很喜欢我的酒
Perhaps you'd like a flagon to help you ponder.
或许你乐意带一壶回去帮助思考
Only a flagon?
就一壶吗
And what are my brothers in arms to drink?
我当兵的兄弟们喝什么
A barrel then. Good.
那么一桶,很好
The Titan's Bastard does not drink alone.
泰坦私生子不会独自喝闷酒
In the Second Sons we share everything.
次子团分享一切
After the battle maybe we'll all share you.
说不定战斗结束后,我们还会分享你
I'll come looking for you when this is over.
等这事了结,我会来找你的
Ser Barristan
巴利斯坦爵士
if it comes to battle kill that one first.
如果开战,先杀这个人
Gladly Your Grace.
乐于从命,陛下
Half Robert half lowborn.
一半劳勃,一半贱民
Show the boy to his chambers.
带这男孩去他的房间
Have the maids draw him a bath and find him some decent clothes.
让女仆给他准备沐浴,找些像样的衣服
I'll come visit you soon.
我很快就去找你
What do you mean to do with him?
你打算怎么处置他
You know what I mean to do with him.
您清楚我打算怎么处置他
Then why bathe him and dress him in fine clothes?
那还给他洗澡,穿好衣服做什么
If it needs to be done do it. Don't torture the boy.
如果必须如此,做就是了,别折磨那孩子
Have you ever slaughtered a lamb my king?
您杀过羊羔吗,国王陛下
No.
没有
If the lamb sees the knife
如果羔羊看见了屠刀
she panics.
就会恐慌
Her panic seeps into her meat
恐慌会渗入羊肉
darkens it fouls the flavor.
色变深,味变酸
You've slaughtered many lambs?
你杀过很多羊羔
And none have seen the blade.
没一只看见屠刀
V-v-visenya...
维桑尼亚
Targaryen...
坦格利安
rod-- rode
欺...骑马
Vhagar--
瓦格哈
Vhag--"
瓦格...
Fuck me.
我操
"Visenya Targaryen
维桑尼亚·坦格利安,
rode Vhagar
骑着瓦格哈尔
the smallest of the dragons
三头龙中最小的一头
though still...
仍然
large enog--
达到...
enough-- enough
大到
to swallow a horse whole."
可以吞下一整匹马
Your Grace.
陛下
They feeding you enough?
他们给你的东西够吃吗
Two meals a day.
一天两餐
Cold for breakfast hot for supper.
早上冷食,晚上热饭
I cannot complain.
没什么可抱怨的
You don't belong in a place like this.
你不该待在这种地方
Well it's sad to say but I've seen worse.
说来悲哀,可我待过更糟的地方
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry about your son.
你儿子的事我很遗憾
Didn't get the chance to tell you before.
之前没机会告诉你
Good lad. Loyal lad.
好小伙,忠心耿耿
Melisandre's returned.
梅丽珊卓回来了
I didn't know she'd been gone.
我不知道她离开过
Came back with a bastard boy.
她带回来一个私生子
Robert's bastard boy.
劳勃的私生子
Why?
为何
She says there's power in king's blood.
她说国王之血蕴藏着力量
She's going to kill him.
她要杀了他
Sacrifice him.
是献祭他
Forgive me Your Grace I'm not a learned man
抱歉,陛下,我没什么学问
but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice?
但杀人和献祭有区别吗
The boy is your nephew.
那男孩是您的侄子
What of it? We're at war.
那又怎样,我们正在打仗
Why should I spare the son of some tavern slut
我何必怜惜劳勃某夜醉酒后
Robert bedded one drunken night?
和酒馆婊子搞出来的儿子
Because he has your blood in his veins.
因为他的体内流淌着您的血液
So did Renly.
蓝礼也一样
Renly wronged you.
蓝礼有罪在先
Renly declared himself king when the throne belonged to you.
他自立为王,而铁王座的合法继承人是您
He raised an army stole your bannermen.
他起兵,带走了您的封臣
This boy has done you no harm.
这男孩没伤害过您
He's an innocent. How many boys live in Westeros?
他是无辜的,维斯特洛有多少男孩
How many girls? How many men? How many women?
多少女孩,男人,女人
The darkness will devour them all she says.
她说过,黑暗会将他们吞噬
The night that never ends.
长夜永无尽头
Unless I triumph.
除非我获胜
I never asked for this.
不是我要这样
No more than I asked to be king.
也不是我要当国王
We do not choose our destiny
我们无法选择自己的命运
but we must do our duty no?
但我们必须尽各自的本分,对吗
Great or small we must do our duty.
无论伟大还是卑微,我们要尽本分
What's one bastard boy against a kingdom?
一个私生子怎能与王国相比
Your Grace
陛下
why did you come to see me today?
您为何今天来见我
I came to free you.
我来放你
If you swear never to
但你要发誓
raise your hand to the Lady Melisandre again.
永远不再对梅丽珊卓女士动手
I swear it.
我发誓
I can't swear never to speak against her.
但我不能保证不跟她动嘴
You have little regard for your own life.
你真是不顾小命
Quite little Your Grace.
毫不顾及,陛下
Verging on none.
死不足惜
You could have freed me yesterday or tomorrow
您本可以昨天或明天释放我
but you came to me now before this boy is put to the knife
但您在那男孩被杀之前来找我
because you knew I'd counsel restraint.
因为您知道我会劝诫您
You came to hear me say it because you believe it yourself.
您来这里是因为您也这么想
You're not a man who slaughters innocents
您不是为了利益或荣誉
for gain or glory.
就滥杀无辜的人
When my son was five he said to me
我儿子五岁时对我说
"I don't ever want to die."
"我永远不想死"
I wanted to say to him "You won't child. You won't ever."
我想告诉他,"你不会死,永远不会"
I hated the idea of him lying awake in the dark afraid.
我不想让他在黑暗中无法安睡,担惊受怕
I think mothers and fathers made up the gods
我认为是为人父母者编出了诸神的故事
because they wanted their children to sleep through the night.
只为让他们的孩子能在夜里睡得安稳
I saw a vision in the flames.
我在火焰中看到了
A great battle in the snow.
一场雪中大战
I saw it.
我看到了
And you saw whatever she gave birth to.
你也看到了她生下的那东西
I never believed but when you see the truth
我以前并不相信,但当你看到真相
when it's right there in front of you
当真相摆在你眼前
as real as these iron bars
如这些铁栅一样真切
how can you deny her god is real?
你又怎能否认她的神呢
Little dragon bitch. She talks too much.
龙婊子,话太多
You talk too much.
你话才多
She won't talk so much when she's choking on my cock.
等我拿鸡巴塞住她的嘴,她就没话了
8000 Unsullied stand between her and your cock.
你的鸡巴和她之间挡着八千无垢者,
My cock will find a way.
我的鸡巴神通广大
Tell him. Is there any place that my cock can't reach?
告诉他,这世上没有我鞭长莫及的东西
She'll tell me whatever you pay her to tell me.
她只会说你付钱让她说的话
Daario Naharis the whore who doesn't like whores.
达里奥·纳哈里斯,不爱娼妓的娼妓
I like them very much. I just refuse to pay them.
我很爱她们,我只是不愿付钱
And I'm no whore my friend.
而且我不是娼妓,朋友
She sells her sheath and you sell your blade.
她卖刀鞘,你卖刀刃
What's the difference? I fight for beauty.
有什么区别,我为美人而战
For beauty?
为美人
We fight for gold.
我们为金子而战
The gods gave men two gifts
诸神赐予人两样礼物
to entertain ourselves before we die--
以在死前享受人生
the thrill of fucking a woman who wants to be fucked
干心甘情愿被干之女人的欢愉
and the thrill of killing a man who wants to kill you.
和杀本想置我于死地之人的兴奋
You'll die young.
你肯定活不长
What do we do about the dragon girl?
怎么对付小龙女
We can't beat 8000 Unsullied on the battlefield.
我们可打不过八千无垢者
There won't be a battle.
用不着打仗
And we don't have to deal with her eunuchs.
也用不着对付那群阉人
We only have to deal with her.
只要对付她就行了
She's well guarded. Tonight's a new moon.
她身边防卫森严,今晚正值新月之夜
One of us slips into her camp past her Unsullied and her knights.
我们派人躲过无垢者和骑士,摸进她的帐篷
Which one of us?
谁去
Close your eyes love.
宝贝,闭上眼
Three coins.
三枚硬币
A coin from Meereen
一枚弥林的
a coin from Volantis
一枚瓦兰提斯的
and a coin from Braavos.
还有一枚布拉佛斯的
The Braavosi does the deed.
谁拿到布拉佛斯的谁去
One for each of us darling.
亲爱的,每人一枚
No peeking.
不许偷看
Do you hear me?
听见我说话了吗
Follow my voice. I'm right here.
听我声音,就在这儿
You have something for me?
有东西要送给我吗
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
You look very handsome my lord.
大人,您今天真是风采非凡
Oh yes.
是啊
The husband of your dreams.
堪称你的梦中夫君
But you do look glorious.
可你真是光彩照人
Perhaps we could have a moment alone.
或许我们可以独处一会儿
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Podrick could you escort Lady Stark's handmaiden?
波德瑞克,陪史塔克小姐的侍女出去
My lady
小姐
I want you to know
我想告诉你
I didn't ask for this.
这桩婚事不是我要求的
I hope I will not disappoint you my lord.
大人,但愿我不会让您失望
No don't.
不,别这样
You don't have to speak to me as a prisoner anymore.
不必再用囚犯的语气跟我说话
You won't be a prisoner after today.
从今以后,你不再是囚犯
You'll be my wife.
而是我的夫人
I suppose that's a different kind of prison.
我想那是另一种形式的囚禁
I just wanted to say--
我只想说...
I'm just trying to say very badly--
我只是特别想说...
I just--
我只是...
just want to say I know how you feel.
只想说,我理解你的感受
I doubt that very much my lord.
我深表怀疑,大人
You're right.
你说的没错
I have no idea how you feel.
我不明白你的感受
And you have no idea how I feel.
你也不明白我的感受
But I promise you one thing my lady.
但有一件事我可以向你保证,小姐
I won't ever hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
Do you drink wine?
你喝酒吗
When I have to.
必须喝的时候才喝
Well today you have to.
今天就是必须喝的时候
You look radiant Your Grace.
太后,您看起来容光焕发
Radiant? Why radiant?
容光焕发,怎么讲
It's the word that came to mind.
我一闪念就想到了这个词儿
We're going to be sisters soon.
我们很快就是姑嫂姐妹了
We should be friends.
应该成为朋友
You're a musical girl aren't you?
你说话还真动听
I imagine you have a lovely voice.
唱歌也好听吧
A better dancer than a singer I'm afraid.
恐怕我唱得没有跳得好
Ah but you know the song "The Rains of Castamere"?
听过那首"卡斯特梅的雨季"吗
Of course. They play it so often here at court.
当然,常听宫里人弹唱
So you know the story of House Reyne of Castamere?
那你知道卡斯特梅城雷耶斯家族的故事吗
Not as well as you I'm sure.
肯定没您清楚
House Reyne was a powerful family.
雷耶斯家族当初实力雄厚
Very wealthy.
富可敌国
The second wealthiest in Westeros.
是维斯特洛第二富有的家族
Aren't the Tyrells the second wealthiest family in Westeros now?
如今维斯特洛第二富有的是你们提利尔家吧
Of course ambitious climbers don't want to stop
当然了,野心家绝不会满足于
on the second highest rung.
屈居人下
If only you could take that final step
只要迈出那最后一步
you'd see further than all the rest.
就能一览众山小
You'd be alone with nothing but blue sky above you.
高高在上,无人能及
So Lord Reyne built a castle
所以雷耶斯建了一座
as grand as Casterly Rock.
和凯岩城一样雄伟的城堡
He gave his wife diamonds
送给他妻子的钻石
larger than any my mother ever wore.
比我母亲毕生所戴的都要大
And finally one day
终于有一天
he rebelled against my father.
他起兵反叛我父亲
Do you know where House Reyne is now?
你知道雷耶斯家族现在何处吗
Gone.
没了
Gone.
没了
A gentle word.
多委婉
Why not say slaughtered?
怎么不说灭族呢
Every man woman and child
男人,女人,小孩
put to the sword.
统统死在剑下
I remember seeing their bodies hanging
我还记得,他们的尸体
high above the gates of Casterly Rock.
高挂在凯岩城门上
My father let them rot up there all summer.
父亲让他们挂了整个夏天,任其腐烂
It was a long summer.
那个夏天真长啊
"And now the rains weep o'er their halls
然而今天,每逢雨季
and not a soul to hear."
雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无人影
If you ever call me sister again
再跟我说什么姐妹
I'll have you strangled in your sleep.
我就让你在睡梦里被勒死
What are you doing?
您来干什么
Your father's gone.
你父亲没了
As the father of the realm
我身为王国之父
it is my duty to give you away to your husband.
有责任把你交给你丈夫
You may now cloak the bride
请为新娘披上斗篷
and bring her under your protection.
象征永远的守护
Could you...
麻烦你...
Thank you.
谢谢
Your Grace Your Grace
国王陛下,太后陛下
my lords my ladies
各位领主,各位夫人
we stand here in the sight of gods and men
在诸神与世人的瞩目下
to witness the union of man and wife.
我们见证此二人结为夫妻
One flesh one heart one soul
肉体,心灵,魂魄合二为一
now and forever.
直到永远
Have you ever seen one like it?
见过这样的玩意儿吗
I've never seen anything like any of this.
这屋子里的所有东西,我全都没见过
Not in my life.
这辈子都没见过
It's shocking isn't it
吓到了吧
the first time you encounter real wealth?
第一次见识真正的富有
When I was your age I lived on one bowl of stew a day.
我在你这年纪,每天只能吃到一碗炖菜
And stew is a kind word for it.
说炖菜都是好听的了
In Flea Bottom we called them bowls of brown.
在跳蚤窝,我们管它叫褐汤
We'd pretend that the meat in them was chicken.
假装里头放的是鸡肉
We knew it wasn't chicken.
可心里知道,那不是鸡肉
Here taste this.
来,尝尝
You think I'm trying to poison you?
怕我毒死你吗
That's good.
好喝
That's really good.
真好喝
Where do you think it's from?
你觉得是哪里产的
I couldn't even guess.
猜都没法猜
Doesn't matter does it?
产地不重要,对吧
It's the real thing or it's not.
要么是好酒,要么就不是
You only need a tongue to tell the difference.
有舌头,就尝得出区别
Go on have some more.
喝呀,再来点
You still don't trust it.
你还是不放心
You think this is all a mistake
觉得这一切是弄错了
and that you'll have to pay somehow for every bite you take.
每来一口你都要付出代价
That thought had crossed my mind yeah.
确实这么想过
There are no mistakes.
没有弄错
Not for us.
我们没有错
I'm a mistake.
我就是个错
I'm only here because my father grabbed my mother
我能来这儿,就因为当年在那酒馆里
instead of the girl next to her in the tavern.
我父亲要了我母亲,没要她旁边的姑娘
Your father chose your mother
你父亲选了你母亲
because the Lord of Light willed it.
是因为光之王的意志
He willed it so you could be here right now
真神授意,你才来到这里
with a power inside you
而你体内的力量
you can't even begin to understand.
你丝毫都不了解
And He brought me here to draw it from you
光之王派我来唤出你的力量
and birth it into the world.
送到这世上来
We're both a part of His plan.
我们都在真神的计划当中
He wants this for us.
他希望我们如此
No He demands this of us.
不,他要求我们如此
I don't understand. This...
我不懂,这...
this doesn't seem very religious.
这好像不太虔诚吧
According to whom?
谁说的
The Silent Sisters?
静默姐妹吗
With their stern looks
她们是不是表情严厉
muzzled mouths and dried-up cunts?
嘴唇紧闭,下体干涸
What have their gods done for you?
她们的神帮了你什么
When you pray to them
你祈祷时
what's their answer?
他们回答了吗
A god is real or he's not.
要么是真神,要么就不是
You only need eyes to see.
有眼睛,就能看明白
Death is coming for everyone and everything.
万物即将终结,无人得以幸免
A darkness that will swallow the dawn.
吞噬黎明的黑暗
And we can stop it you and I.
而你我二人可以阻止
Let me show you what you have inside you.
我带你领略你体内的力量
Come fight death with me.
随我一起与死亡抗争吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
What--?
你...
Get it away.
拿开
Get it off me.
把它弄走
Don't fight don't fight. They won't take much.
别挣扎,别挣扎,它们不会吸很多的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
I told you there's power in the blood of kings.
我告诉过你,国王之血蕴藏着力量
And you have so much blood.
而你身上的血很多
No. No no no no!
不,不,不
Not there. Not there!
别放那儿,别放那儿
You can blame Ser Davos.
你可以怨戴佛斯爵士
He didn't believe in the power of king's blood.
他不相信国王之血的力量
He wanted a demonstration.
要我示范给他看
Please. Please Your Grace.
拜托,拜托,陛下
My lord!
大人
The usurper Robb Stark.
篡夺者,罗柏·史塔克
The usurper Balon Greyjoy.
篡夺者,巴隆·葛雷乔伊
The usurper Joffrey Baratheon.
篡夺者,乔佛里·拜拉席恩
So their son will be your nephew.
他们的儿子会成为你的侄子
After you're wed to Cersei of course.
当然,是在你娶了瑟曦以后
And you will be the king's stepfather
而你会成为国王的继父
and brother-in-law.
以及内兄
When you marry the king
等你嫁给国王
Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law
乔佛里的母亲会成为他的嫂子
and your son will be Loras' nephew? Grandson?
而你儿子到底是洛拉斯的外甥还是孙子呢
I'm not sure.
我就不确定了
But your brother will become your father-in-law.
但你哥哥会成为你的公公
That much is beyond dispute.
那是毫无疑问的
Will you pardon me my lord?
您容许我离席吗,大人
Of course. Of course. En-- enjoy.
当然,当然,你自便
Perhaps you could talk to your bride-to-be instead.
或许你该去跟你未来的新娘聊聊
I've got a lifetime for that.
有的是时间跟她聊
Stay.
别跟来
You seem rather drunk.
我看你醉得不行了
Rather less than I plan to be.
离我想要的程度还远呢
Isn't it a man's duty to be drunk at his own wedding?
在自个儿的婚礼上喝醉不是男人该做的吗
This isn't about your wedding.
我要说的不是婚礼
Renly Baratheon had a wedding.
蓝礼·拜拉席恩也结过婚
Your wife needs a child
你老婆得怀上孩子
a Lannister child as soon as possible.
兰尼斯特家的孩子,越快越好
And? If you're going to give her one
然后呢,如果你想让她怀上
you need to perform.
就要干点实事
What did you once call me?
您曾经叫我什么来着
A drunken little lust-filled beast.
嗜酒的小色鬼
More than once. There you have it.
叫过不止一次,这就对了嘛
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Drinking and lust
喝酒,上床
no man can match me in these things.
这两样没人比我厉害
I am the god of tits and wine.
我是乳头和美酒之神
I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit.
我应该在下次造访的妓院给自己造个神龛
You can drink you can joke
你可以喝酒,可以开玩笑
you can engage in juvenile attempts
也尽可以耍小孩子脾气
to make your father uncomfortable
故意惹你父亲生气
but you will do your duty.
但你要尽到你的本分
My father once told me--
我父亲跟我说过...
Nobody cares what your father once told you.
没人在乎你父亲跟你说过什么
Congratulations my lady.
恭喜,小姐
Thank you Your Grace.
谢谢您,陛下
Well you've done it. You've married a Lannister.
你做到了,嫁给了兰尼斯特家的人
Soon you'll have a Lannister baby.
很快就会怀上兰尼斯特家的孩子
It's a dream come true for you isn't it?
对你来说是美梦成真了,对吗
What a glorious day.
多美好的日子啊
Yes Your Grace.
是的,陛下
I suppose it doesn't really matter
我想哪个兰尼斯特
which Lannister puts the baby into you.
让你怀上孩子都无所谓
Maybe I'll pay you a visit tonight after my uncle passes out.
或许今晚等我舅舅睡了,我会去拜访你
How'd you like that?
你觉得如何
You wouldn't?
不愿意
That's all right.
没关系
Ser Meryn and Ser Boros will hold you down.
马林爵士和柏洛斯爵士会按住你
Time for the bedding ceremony.
闹新房的时间到了
There will be no bedding ceremony.
我不要闹新房
Where's your respect for tradition Uncle?
你对传统的尊重哪儿去了,舅舅
Come everyone.
来吧,各位
Pick her up and carry her to her wedding bed.
把她抬到婚床上去
Get rid of her gown. She won't be needing it any longer.
扒了她的裙子,以后都用不着了
Ladies attend to my uncle. He's not heavy.
女士们,去照料我舅舅,他不重哦
There will be no bedding ceremony.
我不要闹新房
There will be if I command it.
只要我下令,就非闹不可
Then you'll be fucking your own bride
那你自己闹新房时
with a wooden cock.
就得装个假鸡巴去了
What did you say?
你说什么
What did you say?!
你说什么
I believe we can dispense with the bedding Your Grace.
我认为闹新房可免,陛下
I'm sure Tyrion did not mean to threaten the king.
我相信提利昂并非有意威胁国王
A bad joke Your Grace.
玩笑开得不好,陛下
Made out of envy of your own royal manhood.
谁叫我嫉妒您高贵的命根子呢
Mine is so small.
我那个太小了
My poor wife won't even know I'm there.
我可怜的老婆连我进没进去都不知道
Your uncle is clearly quite drunk Your Grace.
您舅舅真是醉得一塌糊涂,陛下
I am.
是啊
Guilty.
惭愧
But--
可...
but it is my wedding night.
可这是我的新婚之夜嘛
My tiny drunk cock and I have a job to do.
我那晕乎乎的小命根子还有活儿要干
Come wife.
来吧,老婆
I vomited on a girl once
我有次干到一半时
in the middle of the act.
吐了那姑娘一身
Not proud of it.
说出来不光彩
But I think honesty is important
可我觉得夫妻之间
between a man and wife don't you agree?
坦诚相待是最重要的,你说对吗
Come I'll tell you all about it.
来吧,我毫无保留地告诉你
Put you in the mood.
给你助助兴
Is that wise my lord?
这样好吗,大人
Tyrion Sansa.
叫我提利昂,珊莎
My name is Tyrion.
我的名字是提利昂
Is that wise Tyrion?
这样好吗,提利昂
Nothing was ever wiser.
没有比这更好的了
Astoundingly long.
真长啊
What?
什么
Neck.
脖子
You have one.
你的脖子真长
How old are you exactly?
你究竟多大了
14.
十四
Well talk won't make you any older.
好吧,多说一两句也不会让你长大些
My lord father has commanded me
我的父亲大人命令我
to consummate this marriage.
必须完成这桩婚事
Stop.
停手
I can't.
我做不到
I could I won't.
我可以,但我不干
But your father--
可您父亲...
If my father wants someone to get fucked
如果我父亲希望有人被干
I know where he can start.
我知道他该从谁开始
I won't share your bed.
我不与你同床
Not until you want me to.
除非你愿意
What if I never want you to?
如果我永远都不愿意呢
And so my watch begins.
我从今开始守望
19?
十九种
Yes Your Grace.
是的,陛下
How can anyone speak 19 languages?
居然有人能说十九种语言
It only took Your Grace a year to learn Dothraki reasonably well.
陛下您只用一年便已初通多斯拉克语
Yes well it was either learn Dothraki
没错,我如果不学多斯拉克语
or grunt at my husband and hope--
就只能冲丈夫叽里呱啦,指望...
What do you mean reasonably well?
你说初通是什么意思
Dothraki is difficult for the mouth to master.
多斯拉克语很难发音
So guttural and harsh.
喉音重且粗粝刺耳
Athjahakar.
他为此自豪(多斯拉克语)
Athjahaka.
他为此至豪(多斯拉克语)
Ath-ja-hakar.
他为此自豪(多斯拉克语)
Athjahakar.
他为此自豪(多斯拉克语)
Well I suppose I'm a bit out of practice.
看来我有点生疏了
Your High Valyrian is very good Your Grace.
您的高等瓦雷利亚语说得很好,陛下
The gods could not devise a more perfect tongue.
便是诸神也造不出更完美的发音
It is the only proper language for poetry.
唯有这门语言能彰显诗歌之美
No screaming or she dies.
别叫唤,不然她就没命了
What do you want?
你想要什么
You.
你,
Let her go.
放开她
Don't scream lovely girl.
别叫,可爱的姑娘
You were sent here to kill me?
有人派你来杀我
So why haven't you?
怎么不动手
I don't want to.
我不想动手
What do your captains have to say about that?
那你的团长们会怎么说
You should ask them.
你可以问他们
Why?
为什么
We had philosophical differences.
我们观念有别
Over what? Your beauty.
对于何事,您的美貌
It meant more to me than it did to them.
对我的意义大过对他们的意义
You're a strange man.
你这人真奇怪
I'm the simplest man you'll ever meet.
您再也见不到我这样直率的人了
I only do what I want to do.
我做事随心所愿
And this is supposed to impress me?
这是为了打动我吗
Yes.
是的
Why would I trust a man who murders his comrades?
我为何要信任一个杀害自己同伴的人呢
They ordered me to murder you.
他们命我杀您
I told them I preferred not to.
我说我不愿意
They told me I had no choice.
他们说我没有选择
I told them I am Daario Naharis.
我说我是达里奥·纳哈里斯
I always have a choice.
什么时候都有选择
They drew their swords
他们拔剑
and I drew mine.
我也拔剑
Will you fight for me?
你愿为我而战吗
Swear to me.
发誓
The Second Sons are yours and so is Daario Naharis.
次子团归您了,达里奥·纳哈里斯听候差遣
My sword is yours my life is yours
我的剑属于您,我的命属于您
my heart is yours.
我的心属于您
You really ought to knock.
你真该敲门
I brought your breakfast.
我来送早餐
It's getting dark.
天色暗了
We could stay here for the night.
我们可以在这里过夜
How hard can it be to build a fire?
生火怎么这么难
It doesn't matter.
不要紧
Come under the furs. We can keep each other warm.
过来一起盖毛皮,挤着暖和
He winked at me before.
他先前朝我眨巴眼睛
I doubt it. I saw him wink at me.
不可能吧,我看见他朝我眨巴,
He blinked.
他那是眨眼
I suppose it's a rather philosophical difference
我想眨巴眼和眨眼
between a wink and a blink.
只有哲学概念上的区别而已
A what?
有什么
Well I mean there's no real difference.
我是说,这两个说法是一回事
A wink is on purpose.
眨巴眼是故意的
You thought of a name yet?
你想过名字没有
It would be easier to refer to him if he had a name.
如果起了名字,提到他就更方便了
Sometimes do you talk fancy on purpose to confuse me?
有时候你是故意说文绉绉的话把我搞糊涂吗
What? No.
什么,没有啊
This is just the way I talk.
我就是这么说话的
I'll build that fire.
我来生火
Don't you think he should have a name?
你不觉得应该起个名字吗
I don't know many boys' names.
男孩的名字我知道的少
Let's see
我想想
there's Duncan
邓肯
Kevan Jon...
凯冯,琼恩
Guymon
盖蒙
Feldan Tristifer.
费尔丹,特里斯蒂芬
Craster.
卡斯特
Uh yes.
对,
Maybe that's not--
也许那个不大...
Mormont.
莫尔蒙
That's a lovely idea
这个很好
but Mormont's a last name.
但莫尔蒙是姓
Why is it a last name?
为什么是姓
Well it's a family name.
就是家族名字
For instance I'm Samwell Tarly.
比如说,我叫山姆威尔·塔利
Samwell is my birth name
山姆威尔是我的名字
and Tarly is my family name.
塔利就是我的姓
You see? So my father is also a Tarly.
明白吗,我父亲也姓塔利
His name is Samwell Tarly too?
他也叫山姆威尔·塔利吗
No Randyll Tarly.
不是,他叫蓝道·塔利
Randyll is a handsome name.
蓝道是个不错的名字
Please don't name him Randyll.
请别给他起名蓝道
Is your father cruel like mine?
你父亲跟我父亲一样凶吗
Different manner of cruel.
凶的方式不一样
Not Randyll then.
那就不叫蓝道
Don't.
别,
Don't go out there.
别出去
I'll be back.
我很快回来
I just want to look.
只是出去看看
Go inside.
进去
Go back inside. I'll--
快进去,我...
It's come for the baby.
它是来抓孩子的
Stay back!
别过来
You stay back!
别过来
No you can't have him! No!
不,你不能抓他
No!

分享到