权利的游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 国王终究是个凡人
日期:2017-03-30 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

The substance burns so hot,
这种物质燃烧时温度极高
it melts wood, stone, even steel.
可以熔化木头,岩石,甚至钢铁
And, of course, flesh.
人肉更是不在话下
If I could tell you how many crazy old men
我想说的是,我见过无数疯老头
I've seen making grand claims about jars full of pig shit.
大声叫卖装满猪粪的罐子
Our order does not deal in pig shit.
我们不做猪粪的生意
King Stannis is my God. He raised me up
史坦尼斯国王就是我的神,他提拔我
and gave you a future I could never have imagined.
还赐给了你无限光明的未来
And you think a Fire God commanded all that? It was Stannis.
这一切难道是什么火神的旨意,是史坦尼斯
Stannis is my king, but he's only a man.
史坦尼斯是我的国王,但他终究是个凡人
Don't tell him that.
这话别对他说
Does it give you joy to scare people?
吓唬人让你有快感吗
No, it gives me joy to kill people.
不,杀人才有快感
Killing's the sweetest thing there is.
杀戮是世界上最美好的事
You shipped off my only daughter
你送走了我唯一的女儿
and now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die.
现在又想让我的长子上战场送死
He needs to be out there.
他应该到前线去
The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king
士兵看到国王没有躲到母亲的裙下
fighting beside them
而是跟他们并肩作战
instead of hiding behind his mother's skirts.
肯定士气高涨,打起仗来有劲儿
Stannis two days from the capital
史坦尼斯距都城尚有两日之遥
and the wolf at my doorstep.
狼可是守在我家门口
Scouts assure us Robb Stark won't risk
斥候确认,在人马聚齐前
marching on Casterly Rock until he's at full force.
史塔克不会冒险进军凯岩城
He'll risk anything at any time.
他随时可能冒险
We'll ride at nightfall.
我们天黑出发
The Stark forces are distracted.
史塔克现在腹背受敌
Now is the time to strike.
正是我们出击的绝佳时机
My dear nephew,
亲爱的外甥
you do understand Stannis baratheon sails this way?
你应该知道史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩即将到来吧
They say Stannis never smiles.
据说史坦尼斯从来不笑
I'll give him a red smile.
我要让他血淋淋地笑一个
If the wind holds, we'll reach King's Landing in a day.
如果风向不变,不出一天便可抵达君临
Will it hold?
风向会变吗
Can't make promises for the wind, Your Grace.
风的事情我可说不准,陛下
Stannis knows King's Landing.
史坦尼斯对君临知根知底
He knows where the walls are strongest
知道哪处城墙最坚实
and he knows which gates are weakest.
哪扇城门最薄弱
Mud gate. That's where he'll land.
烂泥门,他准在那儿登陆
And if Stannis does attack the mud gate, what do we have?
如果史坦尼斯真攻向烂泥门,我们怎么应对
That's it.
对头
The tide's against us.
潮汐于我们不利
Aye, but we have the wind.
是,但有风力相助
She'll blow us straight to the gate.
直接把我们送向城门
You're coming home.
您要回家了
King's Landing hasn't been home for 20 years.
我离开君临已有二十年
I spent most of my life dodging the Royal Fleet.
大半辈子躲着王家舰队
And now I'm sailing right at them.
如今却朝着它们驶去
This is the Royal Fleet.
我们就是王家舰队
And you're not a smuggler anymore, you're the High Captain.
您也不再是走私贩,而是舰队司令
Of course there are several Royal Fleets at the moment.
当然了,如今有好几支王家舰队
Not after tonight. When the sun rises,
明天就不会了,当太阳升起
Stannis will sit on the Iron Throne
史坦尼斯必能登上铁王座
and you will be his Hand.
您就是他的首相
Gods be good. God.
诸神保佑,是神
Father, there is only one and he watches over us.
父亲,只有一个真神保佑着我们
But not over them? Over all of us.
不保佑他们吗,保佑所有的人
The people of King's Landing did not choose the false king
君临的人民不会拥护伪王
Joffrey Baratheon.
乔佛里·拜拉席恩
They will be glad to see his head on a spike.
他们乐得见到他的脑袋插上枪尖
Well, first we have to put it there.
前提是我们插得上去
Our ships outnumber theirs 10 to one.
我们的舰船数是他们的十倍
Our army outnumber theirs five to one.
军队的人数是他们的五倍
Those walls have never been breached.
君临的城墙从未被攻破过
And the men guarding the walls,
而墙上的守军
when they see you, they don't see a liberator.
可不会把你当做救星
They see a stranger come to set their city on fire.
而是要来烧杀掳掠的陌生人
I have faith in the Lord of Light.
我相信光之王
I have faith in our cause.
相信我们的事业
And I have faith in my Captain.
相信我的司令
Are you afraid, my lion?
你害怕吗,我的雄狮
If the city falls, Stannis will burn every Lannister he can find.
一旦城陷,史坦尼斯会烧死所有的兰尼斯特
Of course I'm afraid.
我当然害怕
I won't let them hurt you.
我不会让他们伤害你
I'm a Lannister.
我是兰尼斯特
I don't have a choice in all this.
这种事情我没得选
But it's not your war.
但战争跟你没关系
It is now.
现在就有了
You can't fuck your way out of everything.
不是什么事情都能一操而过的
I have so far.
可我屡试不爽
Do you remember what you said when you met me in your tent?
还记得你在帐篷里见到我时说的话吗
That I should make love to you
你要我跟你做爱
like it was your last day on this earth.
就当那是你人生最后一晚
As you know, Your Grace,
如您所知,陛下
it is not only the sworn duty of a Maester
为所效力的家族办事
to carry out the wishes of the house he serves,
并非学士宣誓履行的唯一职责
but also to offer guidance and counsel in times of war.
战争期间,学士有责任提供指导和建议
Your words are always wise and measured.
你的进言向来智慧且审慎
If you could... If anything,
如果能...要说起来
a Maester's duties become more urgent
就是在战争和动乱时期
in times of war and turmoil.
学士的责任尤为重大
I remember back in the days of king...
我记得早在国王...
You brought me something?
你给我带来没有
Yes.
带了
Essence of Nightshade
颠茄精粹
is as dangerous as it is efficacious.
极其有效,而且极其危险
A single drop in a cup of wine
只需在酒杯里加一滴
suffices to soothe ragged nerves.
即可平复紧张的情绪
Three drops will bring on a deep and dreamless sleep.
三滴使人沉睡,无梦搅扰
10 drops, however--
而十滴...
I know what 10 drops will bring.
我知道十滴有什么效果
Your Grace, if I may ask-- You may not.
陛下,能否请问...不能
You must have a lot of work to do.
你一定还有很多事要忙
I'm sure many brave men will need your wisdom soon.
我相信很快就有许多勇士需要你的才智
Yes. A siege is very...
是,攻城战确实...
Be careful on the stairs, Grand Maester. There are so many.
小心台阶,大学士,台阶可多呢
Your Grace.
告退
And so he spoke,
噢,他这样说
that Lord of Castamere,
卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
然而今天,每逢雨季
with no one there to hear.
雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无人影
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
然而今天,每逢雨季
and not a soul to hear.
雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无魂灵
To the boys! Lannisters!
敬弟兄们,敬兰尼斯特
Where'd you learn the Lannister song?
兰尼斯特的歌你跟谁学的
Drunk Lannisters.
喝醉的兰尼斯特呗
You've got a pretty voice.
您有一副好嗓子
Thank you very much.
多谢夸奖
And I like your nose.
我喜欢您的鼻子
How many times you break it?
断过几次啦
Well, now let's see.
让我数数看啊
First time I was five.
第一次,我五岁
Me mom smacked me with an iron poker.
我老妈用铁棍打我
Oh, it wasn't me she was aiming at.
她想打的并不是我
She was trying for me little brother.
而是我的弟弟
Now he was a real pest.
他可是个小坏蛋
Second time I was nine.
第二次,我九岁
Got in a scrap with a few older boys.
跟一群大孩子打架
They won.
他们赢了
Third time...
第三次
Eh, you don't want to know about the third time.
你还是不知道第三次的情况为好
Poor nose.
可怜的鼻子
Don't feel sorry for him.
别同情他了
He'll be halfway up your ass before the night's through.
不等日出他就拱上你的屁股啦
Welcome, friends.
欢迎,朋友们
This round's on me.
这轮我请
I don't think he likes me.
我觉得他不喜欢我
You think you're a hard man?
你觉得自己是硬汉吗
I know it.
我就是
It's warm in here.
这里暖和
We've got beautiful women
有漂亮姑娘
And good brown ale.
美味的黄啤酒
Plenty for everyone.
人人有份
And all you want
而你只想着
is to put one of us in the cold ground
送咱们中的一个到冰冷的地下
with no women to keep us company.
没有姑娘陪伴
Oh, there's women in the ground.
地下也有姑娘
I put some there myself.
我亲手送过去的
So have you.
你也一样
You like fucking and drinking
喝酒,唱歌,干女人
and singing.
不过是爱好
But killing...
可是杀戮
Killing's the thing you love.
杀戮才是你的最爱
You're just like me.
你和我很像
Only smaller.
只是个子小
And quicker.
而且更灵活
Your Lord Imp is gonna miss you.
你的小恶魔大人会想念你的
Aye.
是啊
I expect he will someday.
但愿有那么一天
Here we are.
集合了
One more drink before the war?
战前再干一杯
Shall we?
如何
I've always hated the bells.
我一直都恨钟声
They ring for horror...
钟声带来恐惧
A dead king, a city under siege.
国王驾崩,都城被围
A wedding. Exactly.
婚礼举行,没错
Podrick, is that it?
波德瑞克,对吧
"Is that it?" nice touch.
"对吧"装得真像
As if you don't know the name of every boy in town.
好像你对城里每个小子的姓名不是了如指掌
I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting.
我不太明白您这话的意思
I'm entirely sure you're entirely sure what I'm suggesting.
我确定你完全明白我的意思
Do you trust him?
您信任他吗
Oddly enough, I do.
说来也怪,我信
Good.
那便好
The map you asked for.
您要的地图
There must be 20 miles of tunnels beneath the city.
都城的地道肯定有二十里长
Closer to 50.
将近五十里
The Targaryens built this city to withstand a siege
坦格利安建造此城以抵御围攻
and to provide escape if necessary.
必要时也可以逃走
I'm not escaping.
我没打算逃走
Strange as it sounds, I'm the captain of the ship.
尽管说来荒谬,我毕竟是船长
And if the ship goes down, I go with her.
我在船在,船沉我亡
That is good to hear.
这话委实动听
Though I'm sure many captains say the same while their ship is afloat.
不过船只尚在水上时,许多船长都这样讲
You look well suited for battle, My Lord.
您这身戎装真适合上阵拼杀,大人
Well, I'm not.
我不觉得
For all our sakes, I hope you are wrong.
为了我们好,但愿您是错的
My little birds tell me that Stannis Baratheon
我的小小鸟说,史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
has taken up with a red priestess from Asshai.
和一个亚夏的红袍女搅在一处
What of it?
那又怎样
You don't believe in the old powers, My Lord?
您不相信古老的力量吗,大人
Blood spells, curses, shape-shifting... what do you think?
血魔法,诅咒,易形术,你以为呢
I think you believe in what you see and in what those you trust have seen.
我以为亲眼所见为实,可信之人所见为实
You probably don't entirely trust me.
您可能不完全信任我
Mm, don't take it personally.
别介意
I don't entirely trust myself.
我对自己也不完全信任
And yet I have seen things
可是我曾经看到过
and heard things...
曾经听到过
Things you have not, things I wish I had not.
您未曾见闻,而我宁愿不见不闻的东西
I don't believe I've ever told you how I was cut.
我应该没给您讲过我是如何被阉的吧
No, I don't believe you have.
对,你应该是没讲过
One day I will.
有一天我会讲的
The dark arts have provided Lord Stannis with his armies
黑暗法术为史坦尼斯公爵赢得大军
and paved his path to our door.
扫清进军都城的道路
For a man in service to such powers to sit on the Iron Throne,
一旦侍奉此种力量的人坐上铁王座
I can think of nothing worse.
后果难以想象啊
And tonight,
而今夜
I believe you are the only man who can stop him.
我相信唯有您,可力挽狂澜
They're welcoming the new king.
他们在欢迎新王
I've never known bells to mean surrender.
我倒不知鸣钟有投降的意思
They want to play music with us? Let's play.
他们要奏乐,我们奉陪
Drums. Drums!
击鼓,击鼓
Remember, wait till... The ships are in the bay.
记住,一定要等到,战船进入河湾
They must be far enough in so they won't be...
必须足够深入,以防...
I know what "in" means.
我知道"进入"的意思
Do you know how to use that? I chopped wood once.
知道怎么使吗,我劈过柴
No, I watched my brother chopping wood.
不,我看我老哥劈过柴
I saw you kill a man with a shield.
我见过你用盾牌杀人
You'll be unstoppable with an axe.
换成斧子你肯定所向无敌
Don't get killed. Nor you, my friend.
别死了,你也一样,朋友
Oh, are we friends now? Of course we are.
我们成朋友了,我们自然是朋友
Just because I pay you for your services doesn't diminish our friendship.
我付你酬劳,并不能削减我们的友谊
Enhances it, really.
实则愈加深厚
Oh, enhances. Fancy word for a sellsword.
愈加深厚,佣兵还能整这么讲究的词儿
Been spending time with fancy folks.
跟一群讲究的人混久了嘛
Lady Sansa and, uh, Sheila.
珊莎小姐,雪拉
Shae.
雪伊
Shae, yes.
雪伊,对
Surely my sister has asked you to join
我老姐肯定邀请你
the other highborn ladies in Maegor's Holdfast.
跟其他贵妇人一起去梅葛楼了吧
She has, my lord, but King Joffrey sent for me to see him off.
是的,大人,但乔佛里国王召我为他送行
Sansa.
珊莎
He's been a great romantic, my nephew.
我外甥一直颇有浪漫情怀
Sansa, come here.
珊莎,过来
I will pray for your safe return, My Lord.
我会祈祷您平安归来,大人
Will you?
是吗
Just as I pray for the king's.
正如我为国王祈祷的一样
Stay safe, My Lady.
保重,小姐
And you, my lion.
保重,我的雄狮
Your king rides forth to battle.
你的国王要亲赴沙场
You should see him off with a kiss.
你当用亲吻为他送别
My new blade.
这是我的新剑
Hearteater I've named it.
我给它起名噬心
Kiss it.
吻它
You'll kiss it again when I return
等我回来,你要再吻它
And taste my uncle's blood.
到时候你会尝到我叔叔的鲜血
Will you slay him yourself?
您会亲手击杀他吗
If Stannis is fool enough to come near me.
只要史坦尼斯蠢到胆敢接近我
So you'll be outside the gates fighting in the vanguard?
这么说您要担当先锋出城作战
A king doesn't discuss battle plans with stupid girls.
国王不和蠢丫头讨论战术
I'm sorry, Your Grace. You're right, I'm stupid.
抱歉,陛下,您说得对,我真蠢
Of course you'll be in the vanguard.
您当然会冲锋在前
They say my brother Robb always goes
听人家说我哥哥罗柏
where the fighting is thickest.
总往战况最激烈的地方去
And he is only a pretender.
他还只是冒牌的国王
Your brother's turn will come.
我迟早要收拾他
Then you can lick his blood off Hearteater, too.
到时候叫你在噬心上舔他的血
Some of those boys will never come back.
有的小伙子再也回不来了
Joffrey will.
乔佛里会回来
The worst ones always live.
坏蛋总是命大
Come, My Lady.
走吧,小姐
Where's our fleet? On the way.
我们的舰队呢,快来了
Why isn't it here now? They're coming.
怎么还不来,敌人都逼近了
Hound, tell the Hand that his king has asked him a question.
猎狗,告诉御前首相,国王在问他话
The king has asked you a question.
国王在问你话
Ser Lancel, tell the Hound to tell the king
蓝赛尔,叫猎狗回国王的话
that the Hand is extremely busy.
御前首相忙于应战,无暇回答
The Hand of the king would like me to tell you to tell the king...
御前首相命我请你回禀国王...
If I tell the Hound to cut you in half,
如果我叫猎狗把你剁成两半
he'll do it without a second thought.
他肯定二话不说就动手
That would make me the Quarterman.
那我就成了"半半人"啦
It just doesn't have the same ring to it.
叫起来可没现在好听
Cut me in half and I won't be able to give the signal.
你要是砍了我,就没人发信号了
No signal, no plan.
没信号,计划无法执行
No plan and Stannis Baratheon
计划不执行,史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
sacks this city, takes the Iron Throne,
就会攻陷君临,夺取铁王座
Puts your pinched little head atop a gate somewhere.
把你那颗干瘪的小脑袋挂到某处的城门上
It might be quite amusing,
想来倒是很有趣
except that my head would be up there, too.
只是我的脑袋也不能幸免
I've never much liked my head,
虽说我不大喜欢这颗脑袋
but I don't want to see it removed just yet.
不过暂时还不希望它搬家
Where are their ships?
他们的船呢
It is wise to attack at night. We took them by surprise.
夜袭实乃妙计,可以攻其不备
Lord Varys knows what you had for breakfast three days ago.
瓦里斯大人连你三天前早餐吃什么都知道
There are no surprises here.
没有"不备"可言
If it's true there is dissention in their ranks,
如果敌军内部不和的说法属实
maybe their sailors have mutinied.
可能是水手造反
Maybe.
有可能
I don't know why she wants me here.
我不知道她为何让我来这里
She's always saying how stupid I am. She hates me.
她总是说我很蠢,她讨厌我
Maybe she hates you less than she hates everyone else.
或许比起别人,你还没那么让她讨厌
I doubt it.
我不信
Maybe she's jealous of you.
或许她是嫉妒你
Why would she be jealous?
她有什么好嫉妒我的
Sansa.
珊莎
I was wondering where our little dove had flown.
我正想我们的小美人去哪儿了呢
You look pale, child.
你脸色不太好,孩子
Is your red flower still blooming?
初潮还在继续吗
Yes.
是的
Fitting, isn't it?
很应景嘛
The men will bleed out there and you will bleed in here.
男人在外面流血,你在这里流血
Pour Lady Sansa some wine.
给珊莎小姐斟酒
I'm not thirsty, Your Grace.
我不渴,陛下
So? I didn't offer you water.
怎么呢,我赐的又不是水
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么
Ser Ilyn?
你说伊林爵士
He's here to defend us.
他来保护我们
When the axes smash down those doors,
等斧头劈开这些门
you may be glad to have him.
你就庆幸有他在了
But we have guards to defend us.
可我们有卫兵保护
Guards we have paid.
那是花钱雇来的
Should the city fall, they'll be the first ones out of the doors.
一旦都城沦陷,他们绝对争先恐后地逃命
The lads caught a groom and two maids trying to sneak away
小子们逮到一个马夫和两个侍女
with a stolen horse and some gold cups.
他们偷了马匹和金杯,企图逃跑
The battle's first traitors.
第一批叛徒出场了
Have Ser Ilyn see to them.
交给伊林爵士处置
Put their heads on spikes outside the stables as a warning.
把人头插在枪上,挂到马厩外以儆效尤
The only way to keep the small folk loyal
让臣民保持忠诚的唯一办法
is to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy.
就是要他们对你的恐惧,更甚于对敌人
Remember that if you ever hope to become a queen.
记好了,如果你想当王后的话
You said he was here to protect us.
您说他是来保护我们的
He is.
当然是
Traitors are a danger to us all.
叛徒对我们很危险
More wine.
再来
There they are.
他们来了
Archers to their marks. Archers, to your marks!
弓箭手就位,弓箭手,各就各位
Archers!
弓箭手
Nock your arrows!
上弦
Nock arrows!
上弦
Hold fast. Hold fast!
稳住,稳住
What are you doing? We need to attack them.
你干什么,赶快出击
Hold fast. Boulders ready!
稳住,石块就位
Hold fast!
稳住
There's only one ship. Where are the rest of them?
只有一艘船,其余的呢
Where are the rest of them?!
还有的船呢
There's only one ship.
只有一艘船
Archers, stand to!
弓箭手,预备
Man the below!
下方就位
Nock! Nock and set!
上弦,上弦,预备
Draw!
拉弓
Hold.
稳住
Hold!
稳住
There's no one on board.
船上没人
More rocks coming up!
再运些石头上来
Hold.
稳住
Wildfire.
野火
Steer clear! Steer clear!
满舵绕行,满舵绕行
Matthos! Get down!
马索斯,趴下
Prepare to land. Your Grace...
准备登陆,陛下...
The dwarf has played his little trick.
那侏儒耍了个阴招
The wildfire... He can only play it once.
可野火...他只能耍一次
We're too far from the gates.
我军离城门太远
The fire, their archers...
大火和他们的弓箭手...
Hundreds will die.
会有数百人伤亡
Thousands.
是数千人
Come with me and take this city!
随我出战,拿下君临
Sansa, come here, little dove.
珊莎,过来,小美人
My queen.
太后
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Praying.
祈祷
You're perfect, aren't you?
你真是秀外慧中
Praying.
还祈祷
What are you praying for?
祈祷什么
For the gods to have mercy on us all.
祈祷诸神善待我们
Oh. On all of us?
噢,所有人吗
Yes, Your Grace. Even me?
是的,太后,包括我吗
Of course, Your Grace.
当然了,太后
Even Joffrey?
还有乔佛里
Joffrey is my... Oh, shut up, you little fool.
乔佛里是我的...闭嘴,小傻瓜
Praying to the Gods to have mercy on us all.
祈祷诸神善待我们
The Gods have no mercy. That's why they're Gods.
神之所以是神,正因为他们没有善心
My father told me that when he caught me praying.
这是父亲发现我祈祷时说的话
My mother just died, you see.
那时我母亲刚去世
I didn't really understand the concept of death,
我当时并不十分理解何谓死亡
the finality of it.
不懂何为终结
I thought that if I prayed very, very hard,
我以为只要全心全意地祈祷
the Gods would return my mother to me. I was four.
诸神就会把母亲还回来,那年我四岁
Your father doesn't believe in the Gods?
您父亲不信神吗
He believes in them, he just doesn't like them very much.
他信神,只是不太喜欢他们
One for her.
给她倒一杯
Here.
拿着
Sit.

Drink.

Not like that. Drink, girl.
别这么矜持,大口喝,姑娘
I should have been born a man.
我生来就该是男人
I'd rather face 1,000 swords than be shut up inside
我宁愿面对千军万马,也不愿躲在城堡里
with this flock of frightened hens.
陪伴这群受惊的母鸡
They are your guests under your protection.
她们是您的客人,受您的保护
You asked them here.
是您邀请她们来的
It was expected of me,
我那是尽责任罢了
as it will be of you if you ever become Joffrey's queen.
如果你成了小乔的王后,你也一样
If my wretched brother should somehow prevail,
若我那可恶的弟弟侥幸成功
these hens will return to their cocks
这群母鸡就能回到公鸡身边
and crow of how my courage inspired them,
叽叽喳喳夸我如何勇敢,如何激励她们
lifted their spirits.
振作她们的精神
And if the city should fall?
要是都城陷落呢
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你就希望那样,对不对
The Red Keep should hold for a time,
红堡应该能坚守一时
long enough for me to go to the walls
我有足够的时间登上城墙
and yield to Lord Stannis in person.
亲自向史坦尼斯大人请降
If it were anyone else outside those gates,
如果门外攻城的换作别人
I might have hoped for a private audience.
我兴许能指望私下会会他
But this is Stannis Baratheon.
但此人是史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
I'd have a better chance of seducing his horse.
我还不如去色诱他的马
Have I shocked you, little dove?
吓到你了吗,小美人
Tears aren't a woman's only weapon.
眼泪并不是女人唯一的武器
The best one's between your legs.
最厉害的在你两腿之间
Learn how to use it.
学学怎么用吧
Drink.

Do you have any notion of what happens when a city is sacked?
你知道城市遭洗劫时会发生什么事吗
No, you wouldn't, would you?
你当然不知道了,对吧
If the city falls, these fine women
如果都城陷落,这些良家妇女
should be in for a bit of a rape.
难免要遭到几次强暴
Half of them will have bastards in their bellies come the morning.
明天早上,半数人都会怀上野种
You'll be glad of your red flower then.
那时你就庆幸初潮来得及时了
When a man's blood is up,
男人的脑子一充血
anything with tits looks good.
只要有奶子,就是好东西
A precious thing like you
你这样的宝贝
will look very, very good.
好得不能再好了
A slice of cake
嫩嫩的羊羔
just waiting to be eaten.
等着狼来吃呢
More pressure!
加把劲
Pull! Pull! That's it, men!
划,划,好极了,弟兄们
Pull! Pull!
划,划
He's a serious man... Stannis Baratheon.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩果真难缠
They're coming. They're coming ashore.
他们快到了,就要靠岸了
Rain fire on them.
给他们降火雨
Archers!
弓箭手
There are too many.
他们人太多了
Hound, form a welcome party for any Baratheon troop
猎狗,出去给爬到岸上的拜拉席恩士兵
that manages to touch solid ground.
开场欢迎宴会
Pod, run to the King's gate.
波德,快赶去国王门
Bring any men guarding it here now.
把所有守在那儿的人都带来
Yes, My Lord.
遵命,大人
Let's go. Stannis is sending us fresh meat.
走吧,史坦尼斯上门送死来了
You, too.
你也过来
Any of these flaming fucking arrows come near me,
要是有一枝火箭落在我身边
I'll strangle you with your own guts.
我就用你自个儿的肠子勒死你
Pull, pull! Go!
划,划,前进
Nock!
上弦
Draw!
拉弓
Draw! Draw!
拉弓,拉弓
Kill the Lannisters!
杀光兰尼斯特
Loose!

Loose!

Form the line!
排好阵型
Stannis!
史坦尼斯
Draw! Draw!
拉弓,拉弓
Loose! Loose!
放,放
They cannot breach the wall!
他们攻不破城墙
To the Mud Gate, go now!
快去烂泥门,快啊
First and second squads, to the gate! To the Mud Gate!
第一第二小队去烂泥门,冲向烂泥门
Any man dies with a clean sword,
谁要是剑没沾血就挂了
I'll rape his fucking corpse.
老子奸他的尸
When we were young, Jaime and I, we looked so much alike.
小时候,詹姆和我长得太像
Even our father couldn't tell us apart.
连父亲大人也分不清
I could never understand why they treated us differently.
我当时怎么都不明白为何我们受到不同的对待
Jaime was taught to fight with sword and lance and mace,
他们教詹姆挥舞长剑,枪矛和钉头锤
and I was taught to smile
却教我微笑
and sing and please.
唱歌和取悦别人
He was heir to Casterly Rock
他成了凯岩城的继承人
and I was sold to some stranger like a horse
我则像马一样被卖给陌生人
to be ridden whenever he desired.
新主人想骑就骑
You were Robert's queen.
可您是劳勃的王后呀
And you will be Joffrey's. Enjoy.
你将是小乔的王后,好好享受吧
I don't think I know this one.
我好像不认得这个侍女
Pretty.
很标致
That's the worst curtsy I've ever seen.
没见过这么差劲的屈膝礼
Here, it's not difficult. I mastered it when I was four.
瞧着,很简单,我四岁就学会了
Straighten your back and bend.
背要直,然后屈膝
Better. You learn fast.
好多了,你学得很快
How long have you been in Lady Sansa's service?
服侍珊莎小姐多久了
A few weeks, Your Grace.
几周而已,陛下
When did you leave Lorath?
你离开罗拉斯多久了
I had a Lorathi handmaiden once.
我有过一个罗拉斯的侍女
But she was a nobleman's daughter.
不过她是贵族出身
You're not.
你不是
When did you come to Westeros?
你是何时来维斯特洛的
10 years ago, Your Grace.
回太后,十年前
From Lorathi commoner to the Red Keep
花了十年从罗拉斯平民
in 10 years, all without learning how to curtsy.
混成红堡的女仆,却不会行屈膝礼
I imagine that's a very interesting story.
其间的故事应该格外有趣吧
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Shae, Your Grace.
回太后,雪伊
Tell us a story, Shae.
讲讲你的故事,雪伊
When I was 13, I...
十三岁那年,我...
Your Grace!
陛下
What news?
什么情况
The Imp has set the river afire.
小恶魔在河上燃起大火
Hundreds of ships are burning, maybe more.
烧毁了几百艘敌船,可能还不止
Stannis's fleet destroyed, but...
史坦尼斯的舰队完蛋了,不过...
but... but his troops have landed outside the city walls.
不过他的军队已经攻到城下
Where is Joffrey?
乔佛里人呢
On the battlements with Lord Tyrion.
与提利昂大人在城垛上督战
Bring him back inside at once.
立刻带他回来
But, Your Grace... What?
可是,陛下...怎么
The King's presence is good for morale.
国王督战有利于鼓舞士气
Bring him back to his chambers now.
立刻带他回房
Not here? With the women and children?
不来这儿,岂能与妇孺为伍
Do you want him to be mocked as a coward for the rest of his life?
你要他在人们耻笑中度过余生吗
No, but I-- Now!
不,可我...快去
When I told you about Ser Ilyn earlier, I lied.
我先前跟你说伊林爵士的事情,是骗你的
Do you want to hear the truth?
想听实话吗
You want to know why he's really here?
你想知道他来这里的真正目的吗
He's here for us.
他为我们而来
Stannis may take the city, he may take the throne,
史坦尼斯或许可以占领都城,夺取铁王座
but he will not take us alive.
但他不会活捉我们
Ah! Help me!
救命
We'd better run!
我们还是撤吧
Fall back!
撤退
Get the ladders up!
架攻城梯
Faster, you bastards! Faster!
快,畜生们,快
Come on, kill the scum!
干掉这些人渣
Someone bring me a drink.
给我拿喝的
Fuck the water. Bring me wine.
去他妈的水,拿酒来
Can I get you some iced milk
要不要给你拿冰牛奶
and a nice bowl of raspberries, too?
外加一碗鲜树莓
Eat shit, dwarf.
吃屎去,侏儒
You're on the wrong side of the wall.
你应该到城墙外边去
I lost half my men.
我手下死了一半
The Blackwater's on fire.
黑水河烧起来了
Dog, I command you to go back out there and fight.
狗,我命令你出城抗敌
You're Kingsguard, Clegane.
你是御林铁卫,克里冈
You must beat them back or they're going to take this city...
你必须击退敌军,不然他们就攻陷都城了
your king's city.
是你国王的都城
Fuck the Kingsguard.
去他妈的御林铁卫
Fuck the city.
去他妈的都城
Fuck the King.
去他妈的国王
Loose!

Put your backs into it!
躲到里面去
All right, get up!
好了,起
Loose!

Forward!
前进
Loose!

Forward ladders!
架攻城梯
They're coming up the wall!
他们上来了
Archers on the north wall!
北墙弓箭手注意
Heave!

Heave!

Your Grace,
陛下
the queen has sent me to bring you back to the Red Keep.
太后命我带您回红堡
If you won't defend your own city, why should they?
要是你都不保卫都城,怎么指望他们来守
What would you have me do? Lead.
你要我怎样,统率
Get down there and lead your people against the invaders who want to kill them.
下去统率人民,抵抗企图屠戮人民的敌军
What did my mother say exactly?
我母亲到底是怎么说的
Did she have urgent business with me?
她有要事与我商量吗
She did not say, Your Grace.
她没说,陛下
All men to the battlements!
全员守住城垛
Ser Boros, Ser Mandon,
柏洛斯爵士,曼登爵士
stay with my uncle and represent the king on the field of battle.
和我舅舅留在这里,代表国王督战
Archers, hold your line
弓箭手,站好了
or I'll kill you myself.
不然我亲手宰了你们
Stand fast!
不准后退
No!

Get up, you fool.
起来,蠢货
We need more arrows!
箭不够了
Where is the king?
国王在哪儿
Why isn't he with us? Who are we fighting for?
他为什么不在,我们为谁拼命啊
Who leads us?
谁来指挥
I'll lead the attack.
我来指挥反攻
I'll lead the attack!
我来指挥反攻
Yes? What are you talking about?
什么,你说什么
Pod, my helmet.
波德,给我头盔
Ser Mandon, you will bear the King's banner.
曼登爵士,你打起国王的旗号
Men, form up.
兄弟们,列队
Men...
兄弟们
Men! Come on.
兄弟们,来吧
They say I'm half a man.
他们说我只够半个人
But what does that make the lot of you?
这叫你们这帮人颜面何存啊
The only way out is through the gates.
城门是唯一的出口
And they're at the gates.
可敌人就在门外
There's another way out. I'm going to show you.
还有一个出口,我来带路
We'll come out behind them and fuck them in their asses.
我们要绕到敌后,狠插他们的屁股
Heave!

Heave!

Don't fight for your king
这一战不为国王
and don't fight for his kingdoms.
也不为他的王国
Don't fight for honor. Don't fight for glory.
不为头衔,不为荣誉
Don't fight for riches, because you won't get any.
也不为财宝,因为你什么也拿不到
This is your city Stannis means to sack.
史坦尼斯要掠夺的是你们的城市
That's your gate he's ramming.
他撞开的是你们的城门
If he gets in, it will be your houses he burns,
如果他攻进来,烧的是你们的房子
your gold he steals,
抢的是你们的金子
your women he will rape.
强奸的是你们的女人
Heave! Heave!
撞,撞
Heave! Heave!
撞,撞
Those are brave men knocking at our door.
撞门的都是勇士
Let's go kill them.
去宰了他们
The battle is lost, Your Grace.
我们败了,太后
Stannis's troops are at the gates.
史坦尼斯的军队就在城门外
When the Gold Cloaks saw the King leaving,
金袍子看到国王走了
they lost all heart.
顿时军心涣散
Where is my son?
我儿子呢
I want to escort him back to the battle.
我希望护送他回战场
Why do I care what you want?
我还管你想什么
Bring me... Now listen to me...
给我...请听我说...
Don't be afraid. The Queen has raised the drawbridge.
别害怕,太后升起了吊桥
This is the safest place we can be.
这里是最安全的地方
Joffrey's not hurt. He's fighting bravely.
乔佛里没受伤,他正英勇奋战
His knights have rallied behind him.
身后的骑士们气势如虹
They will save the city.
他们能守住这座城
Shall we sing a hymn?
我们来唱圣歌吧
Gentle Mother,
温柔的圣母
font of mercy,
慈悲的源泉
save our sons from war, we pray.
保佑您的儿子穿越鏖战
gentle...You must go.
温柔的圣母您必须走了
Run to your chamber and bar your door.
回房间去,锁好房门
Stannis won't hurt you. This one will.
史坦尼斯不会伤害你,但这个人会
Come with me.
跟我走吧
I need to say goodbye to someone.
我还要和一个人道别
The Queen said they'd rape everyone.
太后说他们会强奸所有的女人
No one is raping me.
没人能强奸我
Go. Run.
走吧,快跑
The lady is starting to panic.
淑女开始害怕了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Not here for long.
不会待太久
I'm going. Where?
我要走了,去哪儿
Someplace that isn't burning.
没有火焰的地方
North, might be.
没准去北方
Could be.
有可能
What about the King?
国王呢
He can die just fine on his own.
不用我陪他也能死
I can take you with me.
我可以带你一起走
Take you to Winterfell.
带你回临冬城
I'll keep you safe.
我保护你
Do you want to go home?
你想回家吗
I'll be safe here.
我在这儿很安全
Stannis won't hurt me.
史坦尼斯不会伤害我
Look at me.
看着我
Stannis is a killer.
史坦尼斯杀人
The Lannisters are killers.
兰尼斯特杀人
Your father was a killer.
你父亲杀人
Your brother is a killer.
你哥哥也杀人
Your sons will be killers someday.
你儿子将来同样会杀人
The world is built by killers.
这个世界是杀人者建造的
So you'd better get used to looking at them.
所以你最好习惯正视他们
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤害我
No, little bird, I won't hurt you.
没错,小小鸟,我不会伤害你
Heave! Heave!
撞,撞
Come on, you bastards! Get up those ladders!
快点,混蛋们,上攻城梯
Attack!
攻击
Roll it over!
翻过去
Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman!
半人万岁,半人万岁
Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman!
半人万岁,半人万岁
Oh, fuck me.
我操
Be calm, my sweet.
别怕,宝贝儿
They're still fighting.
他们还在战斗
No one's going to hurt you.
没人能伤害你
I'll tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事
You know the one about the mother lion and her little cub?
你知道那个母狮子和幼狮的故事吗
They lived in the woods. The Kingswood.
他们生活在林子里,御林
Yes, my love.
对,亲爱的
In the Kingswood there lived a mother and her cub.
御林里生活着一头母狮和她的幼狮
She loved him very much.
她很爱幼狮
But there were other things that lived in the woods.
但林子里还生活着别的东西
Evil things. Like what?
坏东西,比如呢
Like stags.
比如雄鹿
Stags aren't evil.
雄鹿不坏
They only eat grass.
它们只吃草
And wolves.
还有狼
My Lord.
大人
He could hear them howling in the night.
他听到它们夜晚的嚎叫
The little cub was frightened.
幼狮怕极了
His mother said, "You are a lion, my son.
他妈妈说,"你是一头狮子,乖孩子
You mustn't be afraid.
你不要怕
For one day all the beasts will bow to you.
总有一天,百兽都会臣服于你
You will be king.
你将成为国王
All the stags will bow. All the wolves will bow.
雄鹿会俯首称臣,狼也一样
The bears in the north and the foxes of the south,
还有北方的熊和南方的狐狸
all the birds in the sky and the beasts in the sea--
天上的鸟和海里的兽
they will all come to you, little lion...
他们都会来到你面前,小狮子
to rest a crown upon your head."
把王冠戴在你的头上"
And the cub said,
幼狮说
"Will I be strong and fierce like my father?"
"我会像父亲那样强壮勇猛吗"
"Yes," Said his mother.
"会的"他妈妈说
"You will be strong and fierce just like your father."
"你会像你父亲一样强壮勇猛"
I will keep you safe, my love.
我会保护你,我的孩子
I promise you.
我发誓
Back to the boats!
退到船上
Stand and fight!
给我拼到底
Stand and fight, damn you!
拼到底,妈的
No!

Father.
父亲
The battle is over. We have won.
仗打完了,我们赢了
"And who are you,"
汝何德何能
the proud lord said,
爵爷傲然宣称
"That I must bow so low?"
须吾躬首称臣
Only a cat of a different coat
颜色有别,威力不逊
that's all the truth, I know
各显神通分个高低
In a coat of gold or a coat of red
红狮子斗黄狮子
a lion still has claws
爪牙锋利不留情
And mine are long and sharp, My Lord,
出乎致命招招狠
as long and sharp as yours.
汝子莫忘记,汝子莫忘记
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
噢,他这样说,他这样说
that lord of Castamere,
卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
然而今天,每逢雨季
with no one there to hear.
雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无人影
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
然而今天,每逢雨季
and not a soul to hear.
雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无魂灵

分享到