越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9集 猛男你吓唬不了我
日期:2017-03-10 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

You are breaking out of this prison, mr. Scofield,
我要你从这越狱,斯科菲尔德先生
And you're taking me with you.
并且带上我
Four more days.
再过四天
If I'm out of here by then,
我就会从这出去了
I can still do it.
我能行的
There ve been two escape attempts
在过去的两天内
In the past two days.
出现了两次试图越狱行为
Say good-bye to Sona, mr. Scofield.
和索纳说再见吧,斯科菲尔德先生
Right there. Leave us.
到了,我们单独谈下
My predecessor, colonel Escamilla,
我的前任,艾斯伽米上校
Wasn't an effective leader.
工作干得不够好
He's been replaced.
因此被替换了
I am general Zavala.
我是萨瓦拉狱官
Sit.
坐吧
A drink of water?
要喝水么?
With all due respect, general, I had nothing to do
尊敬的狱官阁下,这次越狱事件
With what happened here today.
跟我无关
I always conduct a thorough investigation,
我的调查向来细致入微
And there are too many unanswered questions here.
但这里有太多的疑问要解决
It is my job to find those answers.
我的任务就是去把这些都搞清楚
If you help me do my job, I'll help you.
如果你帮我,那我也会帮你
The helicopters.
那架直升机
You alone couldn't be responsible for that.
不是你所能够弄到的
You certainly weren't
那直升机
Flying a helicopter, were you? no.
应该与你无关,是吧? 是的
Who was? I don't know.
和谁有关? 我不知道
But you know who sent them. no.
但你知道是谁派来的? 不知道
Again, be advised--
我还是要建议
Telling the truth is in your best interest.
你还是说实话的好
I am.
我说的就是实话
Let's go for a walk.
我们去走走
I understand your fears,
我知道你内心的恐惧
But the republic of panama cannot allow
但是巴拿马政府不允许这样的事发生
This sort of activity. if you wish to talk,
如果你愿意说的话
Now is the time.
现在正是时候
I would...
我会的
If there wasanything left
可我已经全说了
Then you give me no choice.
那我别无选择了
This way.
过来这边
This isn't good.
情况不妙
They're putting him in the hot box.
他们要把他给蒸喽
Things are gonna get much harder for you.
这会很不好受的
There's no way to win.
你无路可走
You must cooperate.
只有合作
Confess to this escape
承认自己的行为
And face your punishment by law,
并且承担该受的惩罚
Or face a far greater punishment
否则就等着更严重的后果
In the panama sun.
在太阳下好好想想
It's up to you.
你自己定夺吧
He's done.
他完了
He's finished.
全完了
I hope my brother's all right.
希望我弟弟没事
Does it hurt?
很痛么?
It's fine.
没事
I'm gonna get to the prison.
我要去监狱那边
I was watching the news in the waiting room.
我在候车室看到了新闻
They identified a few bodies, but...
他们确定了几具尸体的身份,但是...
It wasn't them.
不是他们
I'll find out when I get there.
到那就清楚了
You want to come?
你去么?
I don't, I don't know.
我不知道
After everything that's happened,
在发生这么多事之后
I don't know what to think anymore.
我都不知道怎么办了
What more is there to think about?
有什么好多想的?
James has an answer for everything,
詹姆斯,对任何事都有解释
And nothing ever makes sense.
但是没有一个解释有意义
You need to stop asking questions
你该停止问问题
And just look at the facts.
而去看看事实
I wanted to believe everything he was saying,
我愿意相信他所说的一切
And I still want him to get out.
而且我还是想要他出来
I want him out as well.
我也希望他能出来
Trust me, I've been working on this every single day.
相信我,我每天都在竭尽全力
Lincoln, I really appreciate everything you have done.
林肯,对你所做的一切,我真的很感激
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
You didn't have to help me like that.
你不必这样帮我的
Yeah. I did.
不,应该的
Get in the car.
上车
Come on
快点
Everywhere I go, there you are.
我到哪,你就到哪
Go home, Sofia.
回家去,索菲亚
Part of me wanted to drive right past this gate, Alex.
我很想开车冲出大门,阿历克斯
You don't deserve to be here.
你不该在这里
Actually, if you take all things into consideration... I do.
事实上,如果你考虑到所有的事,我是应得的
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等下
Don't.
不用
My father worked in a mine
我父亲在矿井里
For 30 years,
工作了30年
He took this into work with him every day.
每天去工作他都带上这
Kept him safe till the day he retired.
保他平安,直至退休
Then he gave it to me.
之后他把这给了我
I can't take this.
我不能收下
Give it back when you get out.
等你出来后再还我
Take care of yourself, Alex.
保重,阿历克斯
Yeah.

What? you ain't got the guts to do it yourself?
怎么,你没胆量自己亲自动手?
This is for you, so shut up before I change my mind.
听着,在我改变主意前,给我闭嘴
After yesterday, you may be doubting
昨天之后,你也许在怀疑
My ability to make good on our agreement.
我完成协议的能力
I need to keep you motivated.
但你们的命仍然还有用
You have one minute.
你有1分钟时间
Dad!
爸爸
LJ. LJ, thank you're alive. LJ
谢天谢地,你还活着
No, forget about it.
不,别做傻事了
There's nothing to do.
你无能为力的
There's always something...
总会有些漏洞之类的...
Dad
爸爸
These guys are thorough
这些家伙无处不在
They follow you everywhere. Trust me.
他们处处跟踪你,相信我
There's nothing that bitch is crazy.
那婊子是个疯子,什么都干的出
She cut Sara's head off.
他割了莎拉的头
She cannot lost that offer. I was there.
她不能把这事办砸了,当时我在场
I clozed my eyes but I heard.
我虽被蒙了眼,但是我听到了
Listen to me.
听我说
I could not let that happen without you, all right?
我不会失去你的,知道吗?
The next time you see me,
下次你看到我
Don'take your eyes off me.
一定要注意看着我
I'll tell you what to do.
我会告诉你怎么做
All right?
知道么?
Minute's up.
时间到了
Me and your uncle,
你叔叔和我
We know what we're doing.
我们知道怎么做
We're gonna get you out of this.
我们会救你出来
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Looks like things didn't go so well.
似乎情况不妙啊
You should be gone.
你应该已经出去了的
So should you.
你也是啊
What happened?
发生什么事了?
It's still happening.
还没结束呢
I feel bad for Michael, but we have a way without him.
对于迈克尔,我很遗憾,不过我们还是有办法的
You should get some rest.
你该歇歇了
What's the way?
怎么出去?
I'll rest. I'll rest. I'll rest when I'm out.
我会歇歇的,会的,会的,等我出去后
I won't go without you.
我一定会带上你的
You have my word.
相信我
Now get some rest.
去歇歇吧
You see Scofield out in that redneck sauna?
看到斯科菲尔德在那蒸笼里了吧?
Let's see if he has the oo to get out of that one.
看看他还有没有办法从里面出来
You were in on it, right?
你也有份,是吧?
I see you guys lurking around Lechero.
我发现你们在勒齐的周围晃动
Scofield's gotta he a plan to escape.
斯科菲尔德肯定想好了逃离的计划
If so, I know none of it.
如果真有,那么我全然不知
Yeah, I bet you don't.
没错,我想你也不知道
Whoa.
天呐
Too many cocktails out on the lido deck.
鸡尾酒喝多了,吐得的到处都是啊
Here comes trouble.
麻烦来了
Ser Criada, clean it up.
库拉达,把这儿清理了
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
是啊,是该清理一下
You heard what I said.
你听到我说的了吗
I told you to do something.
我说把这儿清理了
Now do it. cleaning up chunks
现在就去做,清理脏东西
Ain't in my job description anymore.
已经不再是我的工作了
Oh, things changed.
哦,情况变了
You see, you answer to us now.
听着,你现在听我们的指挥
Hey, caveman, you don't scare me.
听着,猛男,你吓唬不了我
Go bug someone else.
去吓唬别人好了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
I have a special delivery.
我来送个重要的东西
I need to get it in real quick.
我需要你把这个火速带进去
How much?
出多少?
I gave you ten grand.
我出一万
Ten grand was the last one. how much for this one?
一万是上次的价,这个给多少
No grand.
免费
Then no thanks.
那不了,谢谢
No, no no...
不,别,别急
I think you might...
我觉得你应该
... want to reconsider
再好好想想
Take this water to the prisoner.
把水拿给那个囚犯
Why should i? he doesn't deserve it.
为什么我去? 他根本不配喝水
I'll do it.
我来吧
Hi, brother.
兄弟
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
This isn't gonna work.
这样做没有用
Come on, papi, drink this.
快,把这个喝下去
Don't leanything happen to LJ, okay?
我不能让LJ出事,明白吗?
It's okay. he's doing much better than you.
我明白,他的情况比你好多了
Come on. drink this. you need it.
快,喝下这杯,你需要的
I'm sorry about Sara.
莎拉的事情我很抱歉
I'm gonna try to sneak more into the prison next time, okay?
下次我试着溜进监狱更深的地方,好吗?
I want you to quit.
我要你放弃
I can't.
我做不到
We all have to quit sometime. no, Michael.
我们都需要适可而止,不,迈克尔
You're here in a chicken coop-- you need all the help you can get.
你现在困在这个鸡笼中,你现在正是需要帮助的时刻
Don't need your help. just go, and don't look back.
不需要你来帮,走吧,不要回头
Not after everything you've done for me.
你为我做了那么多,我不会丢下你走
Just leave, go.
离开这,快走吧
So you tried to catch a flight
这么说你昨天试着搭乘直升机
Out of here yesterday?
从这里逃出去?
I had to do wh I had to do.
只能这样,没有办法
Yeah, but you went back on our deal.
没错,但是你现在回到我们的交易中
I was saving my own ass.
我只是在帮助我自己
I'm sure you're familiar with the strategy.
我相信你还记得计划
Now, you watch it.
现在,你听好了
I'm still boss here.
在这里我还是老大
Who cares about who's boss?
谁还在乎老大是谁?
Do you want to get out of here,
你还想从这里出去吗?
Or do you want to keep talking about it?
或者你想在这里喋喋不休?
It's okay.
没事
We just need to brace it.
我们只是需要把这块撑起来
No. we need the engineer.
不,我们需要结构工程师
Move it.
把它挪开
Let's get out of here before Sammy gets back.
萨米回来之前,我们赶快离开这里
98 degrees in the shade, 125 in the box.
阴凉处华氏98度,笼子里边125度
Let's go inside. we'll have a chat
让我们进去,找个空调房间
In the air conditioning.
好好谈谈
Tomorrow is going to be hotter,
明天会更热
The next day, even hotter.
后天,就像小火炉一样
The day after that, you'll be dead.
大后天,你就会成一具死尸
You don't understand.
你不明白
If I thought you could help me...
如果我认为你能帮我
I can.
我能够
You're unaware of the influence
你不明白我在这个省
I have in this province.
的庞大关系网
You'd rather I be your ally than your enemy, wouldn't you?
你希望我是你的盟友而不是敌人,不是吗?
You don't know these people.
你不了解这些人
We can't stop them-- not you,
我们无法阻止他们,至少你不能
Not me.
也不是我
There was a man-- a drug kingpin--
曾经有个人,一个大毒枭
The most powerful man in panama.
巴拿马最有权势的人
A ruthless killer with an army of thugs
一个冷血的杀手,身后有一只由暴徒
And thieves behind him.
小偷组成的军队
He killed judges and policemen,
他杀害法官,警察
Anyone who stood in his way.
所有阻碍他的人
They said he couldn't be stopped either, but now
人们说他不可阻挡,但是现在
Lechero is in prison, and I'm in power.
勒齐在监狱里,而我控制着这里
I decide whose life is at stake, and right now, it is yours.
我决定着生杀大权,现在你的命在我手中
From the moment I got here...
从我来到这儿那一刻起
I've been planning my escape.
我就在策划越狱
He's talking.
他说话了
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
You can't get out of the box any other way.
要从牢笼出来,你别无选择
The people who sent the helicopters,
派直升机来的人
They're the same people
他们和陷害我哥哥
Who framed my brother
的是同一伙人
Back in the u.s.,
在美国的时候
The same people
想把我送到索纳监狱
Who wanted me here in sona.
也是这伙人
In order for you to break out another inmate?
从而帮助一名囚犯越狱?
Yes.
没错
Who are these people?
这些是什么人?
I don't know,
我不知道
But they have my brother's son.
但是他们抓了我的侄子
They like to keep collateral.
他们手握人质
I could be putting his life in danger as we speak.
如果我开口,我可能会危及他的安全
If what you told me is true...
如果你说的是实情
...you would be saving him.
你可以救他
I would call my troops and order a search
我将呼叫我的军队,并且立刻布置
For the boy immediately.
一次搜索行动
But this story...
但是这个故事
It's fiction.
像小说一样
It's true.
这是真的
It's what you nted.
这是你想要的
It's the only thing I have left to give.
也是我唯一能够透露的了
Please.
求求你
His name is LJ.
他的名字叫小LJ
He's only 16 years old.
他只有16岁
What's that smell?
什么味道?
Armandos.
阿曼多雪茄
These things ct money.
这次东西可不便宜
Somebody gave them to me I don't even smoke those things.
有人给我的,但是我根本不抽这东西
Who? this guy i
谁? 我替他
Ran some stuff into the prison for, man.
带些东西进监狱
You ran some stuff into the prison? like what? drugs?
你捎东西进监狱? 比如说什么? 毒品?
I don't kn. who cares? he paid me.
我不知道,谁知道呢? 他付我钱
You should have quit that job, i... I know, okay?
你不该继续干那事的,我明白了,好吗?
I need some cash for my kid.
我需要为我的孩子弄点儿钱
Maricruz doesn't have insurance, all right?
玛丽克鲁兹没有保险,好吗?
Listen. i... I just saw Michael.
听着,我刚才看到迈克尔了
He's in solitary confinement. what?
他现在被单独囚禁,什么?
They put him in a box out in the middle of the yard,
他们把他塞到广场中央的笼子里
All by himself.
让他自生自灭
He can't do anything.
我无能为力
It's going to be okay.
事情会好转的
It's not going to be okay.
只会更糟
I don't know what to do, man.
我不知道该如何是好
Everything's just fallen apart.
事情已经乱套了
What you lookin' at?
你在看什么?
The view.
风景
I can't help but notice
我不禁发觉
You and Lechero made friends.
你和勒齐成了朋友
He's been hanging out
他最近跟很多白种人
With a lot of white boylately.
混在一起
Got a problem with that? no. but Sammy does.
有问题吗? 没有,但是萨米有
See, I've been looking close,
听着,我最近仔细观察
Like I always do.
就像一直以来一样
And I know you all would be a lot better off
而且我知道你们会很高兴
If Sammy were no longer around.
如果萨米可以消失
Wouldn't have to worry
那就不用去担心
About his snout poking in your business.
他敏锐的嗅觉坏了你们的好事
And you're suggesting...?
那么你的建议是?
You and I both know it needs to happen
你我都明白,这事势在必行
There aren't many men in Sona who would take out Sammy.
索纳中没有多少人愿意冒险除掉萨米
I have one particular man in mind.
我心中有个合适人选
A man who owes me.
他欠我的
But if I pull through, I'm in the club, guaranteed.
但是事成之后,我要求入伙
You're gonna see to it.
你等着瞧好了
All right.
好吧,走着瞧
I assume you have the power to make this deal.
我想这笔交易你能做主
I do.
没错
Agreed.
成交
Right.
好了
Well.
那么
Thank you, sir.
谢谢了
Look, I've been thinking about what you told me and, uh...
听着,你跟我说的我想了很久
But I can't quit my job.
但是我不能放弃这份工作
Do whatever you want to do.
随你便吧
Well, I would if you could kick me a few bucks, you know.
如果你能借我点儿现金,我就放弃这工作
Are we gonna do this again? I told you.
我们还需要废话吗? 我告诉过你了
I don't have any cash.
我没有现金
What do you expect me to do?
你希望我怎么做?
Do whatever you want.
随你便
You could use my help, right?
你需要我的帮助,不是吗?
You're gonna start charging me now for your friendship?
你居然为友谊收费?
I got a kid on the way!
还有个孩子等着我
And I got a kid I may never see again.
我的孩子可能再也见不到了
Yeah, get me Gretchen.
喂,帮我接通格雷琴
Much to my surprise,
让我很惊讶的是
Therseems to be some degree of truth to your tale.
你的天方夜谭居然有些是真的
Everything
所有一切
I told you is true.
我告诉你的都是真实的
That's for me to determine.
这点我自己会判断
What more can I say?
那我还能说什么?
This inmate.
那个囚犯
The one who you've been sent to free.
就是你想帮他越狱的家伙
He should be able to verify what you've told me.
他会来证实你跟我说的一切
He should but... I don't know if he will.
他确实可以,但是我不知道他是否愿意
Tell me his na
告诉我他的名字
These pele won't hesitate to kill my nephew.
这些家伙会毫不犹豫地杀了我侄子
I need to know you're gonna do everything you can to find him.
我需要确定你真会竭力去找他
I will, but I need a name. I need your word.
我会的,我需要那人的名字,你发誓
You have it. I'll find the boy.
我发誓我会去找到那男孩
Now, the name.
现在告诉我那人的名字
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Why don't you tell me?
你为何不告诉我?
I went to that apartment,
我去过了那个寓所
Your apartment.
你的寓所
And this woman showed up like she knew you.
那个女人出现了,显得很了解你
And then I found a passport.
我发现了本护照
Who's gray Miller?
谁是格雷·米勒?
That apartment,
那间寓所
That passport,
那本护照
It's all for us.
都是为我们准备的
It's how we're gonna get away.
当我离开这鬼地方后
When I get out of this place,
这些都是为我们准备的后路
I'll be working on a way for us to be together.
我会找个可以长相思守的方式工作
Remember how we always talked about france?
还记得我们一直说起的法国吗?
Oh, James.
詹姆斯
Yeah.
是的
Our plan to be together.
我们团聚的计划啊
James, how... how can I believe you?
詹姆斯,你让我怎么相信你?
How can I believe anything anymore?
我怎么再相信任何事情?
Whistler.
惠斯勒
And just know,
只要知道
Just know that I love you.
知道我爱你就行
You're facing some serious charges.
你即将面临一些严厉的指控
Michael scofield told me
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德告诉我说
There are some people out there
牢外有人
Who are very determined to get you out of here.
下定决心要弄你出去
What's he talking about?
他说这话什么意思?
You know nothing about this?
你对此一无所知?
No.
不知道
Scofield's a smart man but, uh,
斯科菲尔德是个聪明人,不过
He's got a rabid imagination.
他有狂想症
So you're calling him a liar?
所以你是想说他在撒谎?
More or less.
差不多吧
I've been able to verify the story.
我有能力去验证整件事的真假
I already know everything,
我早就知道了所有事情
Mr. Whistler, in detail.
惠斯勒先生,是每个细节
I just need a name.
我只需要你报个名字
Who's in charge on the outside?
外头是谁在负责?
We can end this right now if you can provide it.
如果你现在开口的话,这事就算结了
What are you talking about?
不知道你什么意思?
What's going on here?
你们要干吗?
Gracias.
有劳了
Now,
现在
Start over.
开始了
There you are.
你在这儿啊
And here I am,
我来了
Without my bag of goodies.
没给你带好货来
I was afraid you were gone for good.
我很担心你会一走了之,再不回来
Party would not be the same without you.
少了你,这戏就不精彩了
I'm glad you're back, cause I need a favor.
很高兴你回来了,因为需要帮个忙
It involves you,
关系到你
A chicken foot and a man who's got it comin'.
一个鸡爪,还有一个找你的人
What man? Sammy.
谁? 萨米
Now, you get well, and you get him out there in that ring,
现在,你准备好,在角斗场打败他
And you do that one, that... neck thing.
然后像这样,扭扭脖子
In exchange,
作为回报
I'm gonna cover all your medical expenses.
我可以给你所有毒品开销免单
I'll tell you what. you take your time.
对话结束,你自己把握
I'm gonna go get my bag right now,
我现在就拿包去
Put you out of this misery.
杀了他,一了百了
You're the best cock in the fight, Alex.
阿历克斯,你是最擅斗的勇士
Please don't let me down.
别让我失望
Maybe now you'll feel more comfortable
或许这样你感觉更舒服些
Telling me the truth.
愿意告诉我真相
Are you working with Scofield?
你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗?
Are you working with Scofield?!
你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗?
Yes! yes, I'm working with Scofield.
是的! 我和斯科菲尔德合谋的
But there's no one else involved.
但是再也没有第三人卷入了
As they say in america, we're gonna get this story
俗话说得好,真相终将
Straight.
大白于世
I told him the truth.
我告诉他了真相
I suggest you do the same.
我猜想你也这么做了
I have.
是的,我说了
He's confirmed nothing!
他什么也没有招供
Ask him about that woman he's been meeting with.
问问那个一直和他碰面的女人的事
That's not what you think.
并非如你所想那样
Doesn't matter what I think; it matters what you know,
我怎想无所谓,要紧的是你知道什么
And you know her name.
你知道她的名字
And the fact that he won't admit it
还有他不愿承认的事实
Tells me that he's no
告诉我在这整件事情中
Innocent bystander in this. you know I am.
他根本不是无辜的旁观者,你知道我是无辜的
Prove it. 'cause that's the only way we're getting out of here.
那就证明看看,这是离开这的唯一方法
Michael, this is suicide--
迈克尔,这么做就是自杀
They'll kill Sofia.
他们会杀了索菲亚
And they'll kill your brother's son. this is the man
也会杀了你侄子,这个人
Who can help us, and he can't do anything
可以帮助我们,但是没有名字
Without a name, so tell him!
他什么也办不到,快说出来吧!
James...
詹姆斯
We don't have a choice.
我们没得选
It's over.
一切都结束了
Gretchen morgan.
格雷琴·摩根
I don't know where she lives,
我不知道她住哪
I don't know how you find her.
也不知道如何能找到她
That's all I know, her name.
我只知道她叫
Gretchen morgan.
格雷琴·摩根
Two more of those, please.
请再来两杯
Uh-uh. I'm gonna get going.
我要走了
No, he'll stay.
别呀,他不走
Relax...
放松点
Fernando, is it?
是费尔南多吧
I just want toalk a minute.
我只想和你聊聊
Alone.
单独
This right here
就这儿么
Is as alone as we're gonna get.
就咱们俩在这聊
I heard about your argument with Lincoln.
我听说你和林肯的协议了
You people are everywhere, huh?
你的人真是无处不在呀
Now, you know him better
现在,你比我更了解他
Than I do, but from personal experience,
但根据我的经验
Burrows can be hard tndle.
巴罗斯很难对付
That man does not like to be told wt to do.
那家伙总是说一套做一套
He sure likes bossing everyone else around.
他喜欢指挥周围的每一个人
You have to start looking out
你也该为自己
For yourself, Fernando.
打算打算了,费尔南多
Level the playing field.
逢场作戏一下吧
All you have to do is go back, apologize,
你该回去向他道歉
Tell him tha you'll stay on
告诉他你会为了自由继续跟进
A few more days for free.
一段时间
And tomorrow or the day after,
明天或者后天
I'll call you, and you'll meet me for a drink.
我会电话你,咱俩再来喝一杯
In exchange, I'll pay.
作为交换,我会付钱给你
50 grand.
5万怎么样
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你怎么想
But I'm not asking you to do anything
但我不会要求你做任何事
That doesn't help everyone in the long run.
从长远看这没什么好处
i don't see how this is helping.
我不知道这会有什么帮助
Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.
林肯制造了许多麻烦
He needs to get out of his own way, and I think
他需要改变下做事的方法
You can assist him.
我想你能帮他
I stay one step ahead,
进一步说
And you get 50 grand.
你会得到5万
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you do.
我想你会办到
She's somewhere here in panama city.
她就在巴拿马城的某处
Aw, that's not much help in a city of a million people.
拜托,巴拿马城有一百万人呀
It could take days, weeks.
这要花多少时间
I've told you. I only know her name.
我说了,我只知道她的名字
I have no idea. I do.
我没有别的办法了,我有
But I'll need to use your phone.
我想用下你的电话
Linc.
林肯
Michael! what phone are you on?
迈克尔,你拿什么电话打的?
Just listen to me.
听我说就行了
I need to know where and when
我想知道下一次你何时何地
Your next meeting with Susan b is.
与苏珊碰面
Garfield-price building downtown in an hour. why?
一小时后在加菲尔德酒吧,咋了?
Garfield-price, one hour.
加菲尔德酒吧,一小时后
Can you give her a message for me?
你能给我带个口信吗?
Yeah. tell her everything is going as planned.
可以,告诉她一切都在按计划进行
What the hell's going on, Michael?
到底怎么了,迈克尔
Just give her the message, Linc.
就这么告诉她就行,林肯
I'll see you soon.
再见
La comida llego.
食物送到了
You should have listened.
你该应战了
Are you going to throw down a chicken foot
你想把一只鸡脚
Over a puddle of puke?
扔到泥水里
You should have mopped.
你该被修理了
Stumpy, wait your turn, man.
废物,还没轮到你
Excuse me.
打扰下
I wanto see patron Lechero, por favor.
我想向老大勒齐求助
What you want to see him about?
你找他有什么事?
I got one of these from him,
他给了我这个
And I didn't do nothing.
我没怎么着呀
He don't listen.
他听不懂
The fight goes on as planned--
决斗会按约定进行
After we eat lunch.
我们午餐用完了就开始
Sammy.
萨米
You issue a fight?
你安排的决斗?
Yeah.

What about it?
有什么不妥?
It's not your right.
这不在你的权利范围内
It's not your place.
这不是你的地盘
Well, maybe it should be.
也许将会是
She's arrived?
她到了?
I'm on my way.
我正在路上
You'd better be right.
最好你是对的
What happened?
怎么了?
It worked.
起作用了
It did?
真的
Yeah. she came up to me just like you said
对,和你说的一样她来找我
And offered me a bunch of cash
许诺下一大笔钱
To talk behind your back.
让我监视你
So we stick with the plan, right?
那我们还按计划进行吧
Yeah. cool.
当然,酷
I'm going to see her right now.
我现在就去见她
It's okay.
没事了
I came back for you.
我来了
Come on, now, everything's gonna be okay.
振作起来,一切都会好的
You can't deprive yourself like this.
你不能这样毁了自己
G-get out of here.
滚一边去
You don't mean that.
你还不明白吗
Yeah... yeah, I do.
是的,我明白
I do.
我明白
Talk straight.
直说吧
You're not talking straight.
你别老磨唧
Withdrawals are the worst way to die.
吸毒是死路一条
You're going to shake, and you'll sweat
你会发抖,会流汗不止
Until you evaporate into nothing.
直到死无葬身之地
It's a long bumpy road to hell.
这将是一条痛苦的地狱之路
Is that what you want, Alex? or do you wanna live?
你想要什么,阿历克斯,想活吗
See you on the other side.
那地狱见吧
When you're up all night...
当你整夜不眠
With diarrhea
腹泻不止
Running down both your legs
跑都跑不动的时候
And vomit is in your hair...
你头发上沾满呕吐物
...don't come crawling back.
可别后悔
It's been a long day.
真是漫长的一天
Let's just get this over with.
让这一切都结束吧
I got a messe from my brother.
我帮我弟弟带个口信
Everything is going ahead as planned.
一切都在按计划进行
Really? I would think you'd be facing a major setback.
真的? 我还以为你们遇到了大的挫折了呢
You ow Michael.
你了解迈克尔的
Always has things worked out.
总是会有主意
No, I don't.
不,我不了解
Seems to me he keeps screwing things up.
在我看来他总是没事找事
He's getting things do a whole lot faster than you.
他做事情可比你想的全面多了
Whistler's out by tomorrow, all right?
惠斯勒明天出来,对吗
Gretchen morgan?
格雷琴·摩根?
Yes.
是我
General Zavala, panamanian national police.
监狱总管萨瓦拉,巴拿马警察
Come with us, please. why? what's this all about?
请和我们走一趟,为什么,出什么事情了
Llevenla. no, I don't understand.
带走,不,我不理解
I don't understand. wait!
我不理解,等等
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事无关
I had nothing to do with this!
我和这事无关
Nothing!
无关
You're denying that you are involved
你可以否认卷入了
With escape attempts at Sona prison.
索纳监狱的越狱未遂事件
I have never been here before in my life.
我从没到过这儿
And you've never met any of the men incarcerated here
你没有见过任何关押在这儿的人?
No! James Whistler?
不,那詹姆斯·惠斯勒呢?
No. you know what I've been told?
没有,你知道我在说什么吗?
From prisoners? I can only imagine.
从犯人那里? 可以想象
I've been told that you are
我听说你是
The mastermind behind a prison escape
越狱事件的幕后主使者
And that you've kidnapped a boy as collateral.
你绑架了一个男孩做人质
Really?
有吗?
Am I an alien?
我只是个侨民
Did I shoot jfk?
我犯罪了吗?
Sir, I have no idea who this James Wilson...
先生,我不认识詹姆斯,威尔逊
Whistler. ...is!
惠斯勒... 是谁
I'm just here to relax
我只是在这里度假
Before I have to go back to another year
再一年我就要回国
Of teaching social studies to freshman idiots.
给新来的学生教授社会学课程
You are a tourist?
你是这的观光客?
No, not a tourist, sir.ere?
我不是观光客,先生
I like to think of myself as a "student of life."
我乐意把自己当作生命的学者
"a student of life"?
生命的学者
Abre la manguera!
打开水管!
What did he say?
他说什么
"turn on the hose."
打开水管
Fight! fight! fight!
打呀,打呀,打呀
I'm going to give you one chance.
我再给你一次机会
Did you order the escape from Sona penitentiary?
是你策划了索纳监狱的越狱事件吗
Yes or no?
是还是不是?
Yes or no?
到底是不是
You seem concerned for her.
貌似你很关心她
She holds our entire future in her hands.
我们的未来在她手里
Ah, I'm concerned.
所以我在乎
Yes or no?!
是不是
No!
不是
You've proven one thing.
你证明了一件事
this is not your first time.
这不是你第一次这样做了
Come with me.
跟我来
Do you know either of these men?
你认识这些人吗?
I've never seen them before.
我从来没见过他们
That's a lie.
你撒谎
I've never seen them before in my life.
我绝对没有见过他们
Where and when have you seen her?
你什么时候见过她,在哪里?
She came to see him in visitation, isn't that right?
她来监狱探望过他,对吗?
Is this the woman you work for?
这是你以前的老板吗?
Did she order the prison escape?
是她策划了越狱事件吗?
Yes or no?
是不是?
Yes.
是的
All right,
好的
All right.
很好
You're the one in charge?
你是主谋之一?
No. I don't know anything about a prison escape.
不是,我对越狱事件毫不知情
I'm just the baby-sitter.
我只是个办事的
I watch the kid.
按指令行事
Where is he?
那他在哪?
Near Paloma.
在帕洛玛附近
Highway 2.
2号高速公路
I can take you.
我可以带你去
Take them back to my office.
把他们带回我的办公室
Put the girl back in the car.
把这个女的带到车里
We're going on a drive.
我们准备上路
Was it you?
是你吗?
Did you kill Sara?
是你杀了莎拉?
I have no idea who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm coming for you.
我不会放过你的
Yeah!
万岁!
Yes. yes.
好吧
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You're a regul buster douglas, aren't you?
你就是传说中的拳王道格拉斯?
Hey, what is this?
可这是什么?
How'd you get that up there, huh?
为什么把这个塞在鼻子里
Mm-hmm.

Right there.
就在这边
Right there. he's in there.
在这边,他在这
In here?
在这?
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I hope he's all right.
希望他没事
Pick me up.
过来接我
I'm at the shack.
我在小木屋这里
Bring towels.
带点毛巾过来
Hi, Lincoln.
你好,林肯
Augusto.
奥古斯特
Good to see you.
见到你太好了
Yeah, thanks for the cigars.
谢谢你的烟
You didn open the package?
你没有打开包看看吗
I didn't get around to it today.
我今天没时间看它
You need to make a choice.
你需要做个选择
Lecho's days are numbered.
勒齐大限在即
You agree?
你同意吗?
Then you know what you need to do.
你知道怎么做了吧
You've done a good job far.
到目前为止你一直做的不错
Now is the time to make a move.
现在是动手的时候了
Prove yourself.
你要保证
Go back in and open the package.
回去打开包裹
What are they doing here?
他们在这干什么?
They were here for questioning
他们被带到这儿问话
Come on.
好吧
Let's go.
咱们走
What happened to the general?
监狱总管怎么了
The general was found dead this morning off highway 2.
早上监狱总管死在在2号高速公路上
You're going back inside.
你们得回去监狱里了
I'm sorry to hear that.
节哀顺变
He seemed like a nice man.
他看起来是个好人
What you doing back here?
你回来做什么?
If you still want to get out of here, I need your phone.
你要想出去就给我电话用用
Go inside.
到里面去打
What?
干吗?
how's LJ?
小LJ怎么样?
He's fine.
他很好
You know what? Susan's not.
你知道吗,苏珊怒了
He's fine? are you sure?
他很好? 你确定吗?
Yeah. I just got off the phone with him.
确定,我刚刚跟他通了电话
Why didn't you tell me what was going on?
你干吗不告诉我事情的进展
He could have died because of what you did.
你的计划差点害死他
We've still got Whistler.
惠斯勒还在我们手上
As long as we do, we're okay.
到目前为止我们很好
I got to go.
我得走了
Hey, did you see Blanco?
看见布兰克了吗?
He's walking around like the landlord.
他在这里走来走去像是老大
I thought you said Lechero was going to take care of it?
我想你说过勒齐会照看这里
He will.
他会的
How long has he been saying that?
他说过这话很久了
Look if you and Lechero want to go around
如果你和勒齐还想像以前那样
Like an old married couple, fighting this way or that...
作威作福,那就试试看
Maybe you li it in the kitchen.
也许你要在厨房里
Hey, you be careful.
你小心点
Then do something!
做点什么吧
Or the next thing you know,
否则你知道会有什么结果
You're gonna be taking orders from Scofield.
你只是斯科菲尔德的一颗棋子
Some people stop at nothing, huh?
有人什么都不想做了
Uh...
是的
Yeah. whatever.
无论如何
At least we're back inside.
至少我们回来了
Which of course is exactly what you wanted.
你想要什么已经显而易见了
Isn't it?
是吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You let the fox into the henhouse.
你是在引狼入室
The only reason you gave up Gretchen's name
你放弃格雷琴只有一个原因
Was so she could come in and pull you out of the fire.
所以她会卷土重来把你带出去
You wanted me to give up her name.
你想要我放弃她
You know it doesn't end with her.
你知道不会就这样结束的
Yeah, I do.
我懂
The qutions how do you?
问题在于你怎么办?
How does a simple fisherman seem to know
一个新来的怎么可能
So much about the company?
知道这么多关于公司的事情
When she comes back, and she will
当她回来的时候,她会
...what am I gonna say?
我该说什么
You gonna do this or not?
你想不想这样做?
You can tell her the answer is yes.
你可以给她肯定的答复
But once we're out, I consider
不过一旦我们出去了
You collateral...
所谓人质
Nothing more.
就没有任何意义

分享到