逗鸟外传(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第38期 贾斯伯救场
日期:2017-03-03 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, jeez.
哦,天呢
What are the chances of that?
你这霉运
I guess, pretty high in a glass factory.
我猜,你在玻璃厂的运气很糟糕吧
Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing! Come on!
小家伙,小家伙,快点!
First, we're gonna take Tiny Thing and raise her to be a strong, independent woman.
首先我们必须要把小家伙抢过来 然后养育成一个坚强独立的女人
And then, we're gonna eat you.
最后,我们将吃了你们
We made a great team.
我们组成了一个很好的团队
My baby. That's my baby!
我的宝宝 那是我的宝宝!
It's Jasper!
是贾斯伯
My baby!
我的宝宝!
No, no, no! Let go of us!
不,不不! 放开我们
Wolf pack, form of... Broken heart! Cry! Cry!
狼群变身 破碎的心啊!哭吧!哭吧!
Get away from us! Get away! Stay back!
离我们远点 走开,不要过来
Go home! Come on!
滚回家去,速度!
Don't make me hit you!
不要让我伤害你!
Hey, hey, hey! Let me explain! I don't wanna hear it!
嘿,嘿,嘿,让我解释一下!我不想听!
When you orphaned me, you said "whoops!"
当你把我变成孤儿的时候,你就说了一不好意思
Whoops! You said "whoops!" Who does that?
不好意思,你就说了句不好意思,这是谁作出来的
Will you please let me explain?
你就不能让我解释一下吗?
Hey! She doesn't wanna hear your explanation, guy! Back off!
嘿!她不想听你的谎言了,兄弟!退后
I fell in love with you.
我爱上你了
Okay, fine.
好吧,然后呢?
重点讲解

orphan sb
使成为孤儿
She was orphaned in the war.
战争使她成为孤儿。

explanation
explanation for sth
explanation for doing sth

a statement, fact, or situation that tells you why sth happened; a reason given for sth
解释;说明;阐述
The most likely explanation is that his plane was delayed.
最可能的解释是他的飞机晚点了。
to offer / provide an explanation
给予解释
I can't think of any possible explanation for his absence.
我想不出他缺席的任何理由。

raise
抚养;养育;培养
They were both raised in the South.
他们俩都是在南方长大的。
kids raised on a diet of hamburgers
吃汉堡包长大的孩子

independent
independent of sb
independent of sth

confident and free to do things without needing help from other people
自主的;有主见的
Going away to college has made me much more independent.
离家上大学使我变得独立自主得多。
She's a very independent-minded young woman.
她是个很有主见的年轻女子。

视频及简介

该片讲述了贾斯伯救场的故事。


分享到