越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8集 这不过是你的缓兵之计
日期:2017-02-25 07:13

(单词翻译:单击)

previously on prison break:
越狱,上集回顾:
I'm looking for someone.
我在找个人
A guy named lincoln burrows.
他叫林肯.巴罗斯
The man killed the vice president's brother.
这个人杀了副总统的兄弟
Why you want to see burrows so bad anyhow?
你为什么这么想见巴罗斯 ?
'Cause he's my brother.
因为他是我哥哥
I'm getting you out of here.
我要把你从这带出去
It's impossible.
不可能的
Not if you designed the place,it isn'T.
除非你设计了这个监狱,不是吗?
You've seen the blueprints?
你看过了设计图?
Better than that.
比那还好
I've got them on me.
我纹在身上了
nick savrinn,as of now, nick savrinn,
现在开始
both of you are dead.
你们两个都死定了
This is bellick.
我是巴里克
Our wing has been breached.
我们这侧已经被占领了
Marilyn,no!
玛里琳,不要跑!
The chair isn't the only way to take a man's life in prison.
在监狱里电椅不是唯一,能取人性命的方法
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Your father's already in trouble. There's nothing we can do about it.
你爸爸已经惹了麻烦,我们做不了什么
Come on.
快上来
My first assignments on pi,
我的第一份PI任务是
we were up here cleaning out toxic mold.
到上面清理有毒土
Pi didn't go there.
在那里没有PI工作
We'd never assign inmates to do that.
我们从没指派囚犯去那工作
Tyler robert
泰勒.罗伯特.
This here must be your daughter.
这个一定是你女儿吧
It's over! We don't need him no more.
结束了!我们不再需要他
You're not gonna kill him.
你不能杀他
One for the team.
死一个,保大家
17 days from now they strap my brother to an electric chair...
17天后他要送我哥哥上电椅
send 50,000 bolts coursing through his body for a crime he didn't commit.
因为一个莫须有的罪名要将他处以极刑
I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen.
我的目的就是为了阻止这一切发生
I've been in fox river nearly three weeks now.
我在狐狸河监狱快3个星期了
In that time,I've managed to get out the back of my cell
那段时间里,我成功的从监牢后出来
and into the old steam pipes that run through the prison.
进入到可以通遍全监狱的管道
Those pipes are our way out.
这些管道就是我们的出路
Think of this place like a map of the U.S.
想象这里就是美国地图
Our cell over there,that's new york city.
我们的牢房,那就是纽约
The infirmary,our exit,that's california.
我们的出口,医务室,是加利福利亚
The pipes beneath our feet that connect the two...
我们脚下的管道通往...
route 66.
66号公路
Route 66.
66号公路
Our ticket out of here. I assume we're doing this at night. -
我们的逃逸之路,-我猜我们应该是晚上干吧
That's right.
没错
We're locked up,fish,and your boy is in solitary.
我们被关着,还有你孤单兄弟
How are we just gonna fly out of our cages
怎样从我们的牢里
and right into your cell,right into new york city?
进入你的牢房,也就是纽约?
You're not.
你不用
You're gonna meet me half way,in saint louis.
我们中途在圣路易斯会合
Route 66 runs directly beneath that building.
66号公路就从那个房子下面穿过
It's the only building sitting on top of those tunnels.
那是唯一一个建在管道上面的建筑
All we gotta do is get in there on pi...
咱们只需要进到那里面去
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
挖出一条交流道来
Shortly after,we hit the infirmary.
过不了多久,就会到医务室那
Then we'll be outside those walls. What's in there? -
之后咱们就在墙外面了,-那里是什么?
It's an old storage room.
旧储藏室
Figure john here can pull all the strings he needs.
我想约翰一定知道怎么做
It's not that easy,fish. That's a restricted area.
没那么简单,那里不是随便进的
I got to be able to justify it to the bulls
我得想法说服他们
and how it's got to be some actual work to be done in there for me to get in there.
要进去找些活儿干
You follow? Then you better figure it out. -
你明白吗? -那你最好搞定
'Cause if we don't get in that room,
如果咱们进不去那个房间
we're not getting out of here. Feeling kind of left out. -
咱们就别想出去了,-我觉得有点被孤立呀
New york? California?
纽约?加利福利亚?
Saint louis?
圣路易斯?
What are we discussing? Talking baseball,actually. -
大伙在讨论什么呢?-在谈棒球
Now that's a subject I just happen to know quite a bit about.
哦,正是我最擅长的话题
What a shame. The conversation's over.
真可惜,已经说完了
Really now?
刚说完?
That any way to treat a teammate?
你们就这样对待队友的吗?
I'm coming along on this endeavor whether you like it or not.
不管你们喜不喜欢,我还会继续的
'Cause I've got a hell of a singing voice otherwise.
反正我还有副好嗓子
I won't take that piece of crap along.
我不想再忍受那家伙了
I won't do it. Me neither. -
不想,-我也是
We won't have to.
我们不需要
He'll be out of the picture soon enough.
他很快就会消失的
The state provides $25,000 insurance,
州政府提供两万五千美金保险
plus donations from the illinois corrections officers foundation.
还有伊利诺伊斯州,狱警基金会的资助
That's the last thing on my mind right now,warden.
我不想知道这些,狱长
Do you know who killed him?
你们知道是谁杀了他吗?
We have some leads.
我们掌握了一些线索
But I can promise you this:
但我可以向你保证
We are not gonna rest until we find out what happened.
不查明真凶,我们决不罢休
His pictures are missing.
他丢了一些照片
He had a photo of our daughter in here.
这本来有一张我女儿的照片
Not to worry. We'll find them.
别担心,我们会找到的
I begged him not to take this job.
我求过他别干这个工作
Shauna,I am so sorry. Shauna
我非常遗憾
I'll walk you to your car.
我送你上车
Captain.
队长
I need to speak with you for a second.
我需要跟你谈谈
I'll meet you in the hallway.
我在走廊等你
I want the son of a bitch who did this.
我要找到那个杂种
Now you do whatever you need to do to find him.
现在你尽一切把他揪出来
You understand?
明白吗?
I've got five boxes. You want to give me a hand?
我有五个箱子,能帮我一下吗?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
That phone call was textbook scare tactics.
那个电话只是吓唬人的
That's what they want.
那正是他们想要的
They want to scare us from doing what they know we can do.
他们想吓住我们,来阻止我们做能做的事
And what's that? Expose them. -
你指什么? -揭发他们
This guy bothering you again,miss donovan?
这人又在打扰你了吗,多诺万小姐?
No,lucasz.The other night was my fault.
没有,卢卡斯那晚是我的错
It was a misunderstanding.
是场误会
Okay,but if you need anything...
好的,如果你需要帮助......
trust me.You'll be the first person I call.
相信我,我一定先找你
Here. Let me.
我来吧
Those boxes contain seven years of criminal appellate work.
那些箱子里是7年来,的所有罪犯上诉案件
If there's a precedent in there somewhere that can help us suspend lincoln's execution,
如果有可以帮助,延缓林肯执行时间的先例
we're gonna find it.
我们就要找到
You can just leave those by the door,lucasz.
放在门那儿就行了,卢卡斯
I'll bring them in. Oh,that's okay. -
我自己搬进去,-没关系
I've got your key right here.
我有你的钥匙
If I didn't know better,I would say lucasz was sweet on you.
如果我不知情的话,我会说卢卡斯对你真体贴
Very funny.
真逗
Fire. What? -
火,-什么?
Fire. We burn the place down.
咱们用火烧掉那个地方
How's that gonna help us? A few years ago -
那对咱们有什么用? -几年前
the chapel burned down and the D.O.C. Realized they had some toxic issues--
小礼拜堂被烧毁,商务部的官员发现这有有毒材料
you know,asbestos,lead paint,you name it.
你知道,石棉,铅涂料
They couldn't find a contractor,
找不到人来弄
so they put the inmates on the job.
他们就让犯人来做
We spent like five,six hours in there at a time.
我们一次要在那里待上五六个小时
But the good news is no guards came around almost at all.
好消息是几乎没有看守靠近
Can you get us in there?
你能让我们进去吗?
Been doing a little,uh,thinking.
我最近一直想
I'm gonna need a pi card,aren't I?
我需要一张PI卡
I mean that's where this whole thing is happening,isn't it?
我的意思是那里就是,所有计划发生的地方吧
It's on its way.
一切还在进展之中
you're slow-walking me,aren't you?
这不过是你的缓兵之计吧
Why would I do such a thing?
我为什么要这样做?
You think bellick's gonna pop me for what happened to that stinking C.O. Bob.
你以为巴里克会因为我杀了鲍勃,而枪毙我
Maybe you'll take a little walk and tell him for yourself,right?
也许你会跑去告诉他
Then,I'll be out of your hair for good.
接着,我就彻底消失了
Well,I got news for you.
那我可得跟你说
If I go down for killing bob,believe me,
如果我杀鲍勃的事抖出来,相信我
I'm gonna take a little walk of my own.
那我也会
Tell them about that hole you got behind your toilet.
把你水箱后面的洞告诉他们
So...
那么......
how about that pi card?
PI怎么样?
I don't know if you remember,
我不知道你是否还记得
but that summer before fifth grade,
五年级前的那个夏天
when I stayed with you a couple weeks,
我和你待过两周
and you thought I broke your glass coffee table...
你认为我打碎了你的玻璃咖啡桌......
And when you came home,I denied it.
你回来之后,我说不是我弄的
But you told me you could care less about the coffee table.
但你告诉我你可以不在乎咖啡桌
You just didn't want me lying to you.
你只要我不说谎
And you said I'd feel a lot better if I just told you the truth.
你说如果我说真话,我心里会轻松很多
And you promised not to be angry.
你还发誓不生气
I remember.
我记得
Well,I broke it.
嗯,其实是我打碎的
I know.
我知道
You know,if there's anything that you want to get off your chest,
如果你有任何憋在心里的话
you can tell me.
都可以跟我讲的
And I-I promise I won't get angry.
我—我发誓不生气
You want to know if I killed that guy.
你想知道人是不是我杀的
I,uh,went there planning to do something wrong.
我,嗯,本来计划去做一些错误的事情
But I didn't kill that guy.
但我没杀人
Someone's working hard to make it look like I did.
有人故意伪造成是我杀的样子
Anyway,there's a chance the execution may not happen.
不管怎样,我的死刑还是有机会撤销的
What? Veronica's working my case. -
什么?维罗妮卡在处理我的案子
I got a reporter coming today who actually believes I'm innocent.
今天有个记者还相信我无罪
So I ain't dead yet.
所以我还没死
Lj,look at me. LJ
看着我
You got to have faith,kid.
你得信任我,孩子
Just have a little faith.
相信我
kellerman
凯勒曼.
Taken care of. Good.
处理好了,好
Now move on to the second thing.
还有一件事情
If you could see what we're looking at,
如果你看到我们眼前的一切
believe me,burrows is gonna get the message.
相信我,巴罗斯会明白我们的意思的
Which is what you've assured me of before,
之前你们也是这么说的
yet that message keeps getting returned to sender.
可结果还不是不予理睬
Now move on the second thing and report back.
所以现在着手另一件事,随时回报
We're headed there now.
我们现在就出发
You're thinking too much.
你想太多了
Yeah,god forbid.
也许,天晓得
He's gonna toss every cell in this block until he finds the killer.
他会把每个牢房翻个底朝天,直到找到那凶手才肯罢休
He tosses this one,he's gonna find the hole back there in a heartbeat.
如果找到这里,有可能会发现我们的秘密
I know.
我知道
We got to turn him in.
我们得把T Bag供出去
That's the only way it'll stop. We turn him in,he'll talk.
这是让他们停止的唯一办法,供他出来他会说出去的
So we're screwed either way,aren't we?
无论怎样我们处境都很危险,对吗
Which one? Right there.
哪一间?那边
Saint louis.
圣路易斯
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
Clean up detail.We thought this was storage.
清洁工作,我们以为这里是储藏室
This look like storage to you,you idiot?
这里像是储藏室吗,白痴
It's a restricted area! It's the guard's break room.
这里是禁区,守卫休息室
Now back it up!
现在退后
Back it up,now! Sorry.
退后,马上,抱歉
Won't happen again.
不会再发生了
Frickin' break room. Are you kidding me?
他妈的休息室,你开玩笑?
They must have changed it since the retrofit.
可能上次改建以后的事
The bulls are camped out in there.They'll never leave.
那些家伙在那里呆着,他们不会离开的
You got a backup plan? There isn't one.
有后备计划吗? 没有
It's the only room sitting on top of that pipe.
那是管道经过唯一的建筑
It's the only way out,and we've gotta get back in there.
我们唯一的出路,只能想办法进去
Impossible,fish.
这不可能
Maybe not. Check it out.
也许有可能,看这里
I don't get it. How does he get in there?
我不明白,他怎么进去的?
He's a trustee,ones with a high security clearance.
他得到信任,有更高的通行许可
Why him? He can be trusted.
为什么是他? 他可以被信任
How does one become a trustee?
怎样可以被信任?
Just have a spotless record for the last 30 years.
要有30年没有污点的服刑档案
Pretty much count's all of us out.
时间比我们加起来都多
Which means we've gotta get him on board.
这意味着我们要让他参与进来
Forget it. The guy's a boy scout.
算了吧,他是一个童子军,(意指很听话,遵守纪律)
Mr. Westmoreland?
威斯特摩兰先生?
Hey,michael.
嘿,迈克尔
Have you found your cat yet?
你找到你的猫了吗?
Still M.I.A.
还没有
You can always get another.
你可以找别的猫代替
I don't want another.
我不想要别的
Besides,it's a moot point.
而且还有一点
She was grandfathered.
她是免受新法规限制的
Once she's gone,no more pets.
如果她不在了,就不会再有别的宠物可以带进来
Wouldn't be an issue if you were on the outside.
只要你出去了,就可以再养别的
Still tugging on that leash,eh?
还咬着那个绳子不放啊?
Yup.
是的
And this is the part where I extend a formal invitation.
而且我现在是正式向你发出邀请
'Cause you still think I'm D.B. Cooper?
因为你仍然以为我是D.B. 库珀 ?
I don't think,I know.
我不以为,我知道
The way I see it,
这样想
you're in here doing 60-to-life for vehicular manslaughter.
你因为驾车杀人被判了60年
It would have been 20,
本来只需要坐20年
but the car you were in was stolen.
但你开的车是偷来的
Felony murder rule cubes up your sentence,
所以刑期加上3倍
and here you are.
这就是现在的情况
Hitting that woman was an accident.
撞到那位女士是意外
But the car?
但那车?
No one accidentally steals a car.
偷车可是蓄意的
So the question is,
问题是
why would charles westmoreland be in arizona boosting a car
为何查尔斯.威斯特摩兰在亚利桑那州偷车
ten states away from where he lived,and only ten miles away from the mexican border?
那里离居住地横跨半个美国,却离墨西哥边境仅十里之遥
And why,two days before that,
而且两天前
would someone make a phone call to his wife from a motel in portland,
有人在波特兰的汽车旅馆,致电自己的太太
a stone's throw away from the airport,out of which,shortly after,
离机场咫尺之遥的旅馆,很快
flight 305 was hijacked by one D.B. Cooper.
305航班就被D.B. 库珀劫持
Seven hours after the hijacking,
在劫持7小时后
records show charles westmoreland
记录显示查尔斯.威斯特摩兰
was treated for a busted knee at a free clinic in brigham city.
在伯明翰城一家诊所治疗破损的膝盖
Only way to get from portland,oregon,
从波特兰,俄勒冈
to brigham city,utah,in seven hours was in a car,
到伯明翰城,犹他,要么开七个小时汽车
breaking every land speed record known to man,or flying.
打破所有已知的人类路上行车记录,或者坐飞机
It's public record D.B. Cooper jumped out of that 727 about an hour after take off.
档案说在727起飞一小时后,D.B. 库珀跳下了飞机
Taking a dive at 10,000 feet with $1.5 million in cash in a hastily packed parachute,
带着150万现金从1万英尺匆忙跳伞
might make for a pretty rough landing.
可能着陆时地面不平
Rough enough to shatter some bones,
导致骨头受损
maybe even a left knee.
也许甚至是左膝
D.B. Cooper would've had a car waiting for him when he landed.
着陆后肯定有车等候
According to dmv records in 1971,
根据1971年车管所记录
charles westmoreland charles westmoreland was the proud owner of a '65 chevy nova.
拥有一辆65年的雪佛兰
As it happens,a '65 chevy nova with the registration number scraped off
之后,一辆65年的雪佛兰车号被刮
was found abandoned with a blown gasket along the arizona border,
在亚利桑那的边界爆缸,被遗弃
a mile or two away from where you accidentally hit that woman with your stolen car.
离你开被盗车意外撞上,那女人只有几公里远
Interesting story.
有趣的故事
Interesting man.
有趣的人
But you didn't answer one thing.
但你没回答一件事
What's that?
什么事?
Maybe I did hurt my knee.
也许我确实伤了膝盖
I did steal that car.
确实偷了车
And I did accidentally hit that poor lady.
确实意外撞了那个可怜的女人
But how could I have hijacked a plane in portland on november 24
但我怎么能在11月24号,在波特兰劫持飞机呢
when I was in folsom finishing up a 30-day drunk and disorderly?
因为当时我因在福尔桑醉酒闹事服刑30天
I hope you aren't hanging this whole escape on that money,
我希望你没把越狱寄托在那些钱上
'cause I'm not the one in possession of it.
因为我没那些钱
Thanks for the invite though.
还是要谢谢你的邀请
veronica
维罗妮卡.
Veronica
维罗妮卡.
Come on.
振作点
We're okay.
我们没事
How is this okay,nick?
怎么会没事,尼克?
Somebody just tried to kill us.
有人要杀我们
I know. I was there. Then act like it,okay? -
我知道,我在场,-那就表现的象是,好吗?
We just watched a man burn to death right in front of us.
我们刚目睹了一个人被烧死
My god.
我的天啊
Lucasz... my god. Lucasz...
我的天啊
It's okay.It's okay.
没关系的,没关系
We just left him there.
我们刚把他丢下了
There was nothing we could do for him.
我们帮不了他
He was dead as soon as he opened the door.
在开门的时候他就已经死了
I am trying so hard to understand all this,nick.
我在尽力的想,尼克
Who these people are,what they want,
他们是谁,要什么
how we just walked away from there without even calling the police.
我们怎能不报警就走了出来
We did it because these people we're dealing with won't stop until we're dead.
我们这样做是因为我们,面对的是杀光才会放手的人
Now,if they think we're dead,like they do right now,
如果他们认为我们死了,就象现在
maybe we get a little breathing room here,
也许我们就有缓和的余地了
we figure out what our next move is. No,we should go to the police. -
想想下步该做什么,-不,我们该报警
I've been telling myself the same thing,but you know what?
我也在考虑同样的事,但你知道吗
They're bigger than the police.
他们比警察更有势力
Now,we go to the authorities and all we're gonna be doing
我们去政府机构
is broadcasting to them that we're still alive.
等于是在告诉他们,我们还活着
And then we got that target right in our back's again.
然后我们又会被人盯上
We can't hide forever.
我们不能躲一辈子
No,no,maybe not forever,
不,不一定是一辈子
but I think I know a place we can,at least for a little while.
我知道有个地方可以,至少能躲一段时间
We just have to go in there ourselves then.
那么我们得自己去了
Like I said,unless the old man's in,it's not possible.
我说过,除非那个老人加入,不然没可能
And even if it were,with the guards in there,
而且即便一切顺利,那里还有警卫
there's no way in hell they're just gonna sit back and watch us start a fire.
决不可能在我们放火的时候袖手旁观
See,I already figured that part out.
我事先已想到这一点
I've been thinking.
我一直在考虑
And?
什么?
That thing you're doing at the pope's office?
你在典狱长办公室干的那活?
Using rubber cement? Yeah?
会用到橡胶胶水?恩?
Can you get some out of there? Maybe. Why?
你能顺手带上一些吗?也许,干嘛?
Look,there's a coffeemaker in the guard's room,right?
听着,警卫室里有个咖啡机,对吧?
I've got a hookup with one of my boys in the kitchen.
在厨房有一个我的内应
If we can get rubber cement in the bottom of that coffeepot,
如果我们可以在咖啡壶底部涂上一些胶水
when the burner goes on...
等咖啡煮开的时候...
it's a good idea.
是个好主意
But without westmoreland,we're never getting in that room.
但没有威斯特摩兰我们无法进到那个房间
He doesn't want to be a part of the escape?
他不愿参与这次逃亡?
No.

Then what does he want?
那他想要什么?
He's gotta want something.
总有什么能让他心动的
Everybody wants something.
没有人例外
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢,不客气
Where'd you find her? In the yard,by the chapel.
你在哪找到她的?院子里,教堂旁边
Why do I get the feeling there's a string attached to this?
为什么我觉得这件事情没那么简单?
Not a string,just a favor.
没什么,只是帮个忙
I'm not D.B. Cooper. That's all right.
我不是D.B库珀没关系
'Cause it's not gonna take D.B. Cooper to do what I need done.
因为我这事不需要D.B.库珀那样的人
What's that?
那是什么?
All I want you to do is take a certain coffeepot into the guard room at a certain time
我需要你做的就是在适当的时机,带一个特殊的咖啡壶去警卫室
and turn the burner on.
然后把咖啡煮上
Why?
为什么?
Let's just say it would be in everyone's best interest
这么说吧,对每个人都有好处
if a fire were to start in there.
如果火从那里蔓延开来
Marilyn,did you think he was the arsonist type? Marilyn
你看他像一个纵火犯吗?
I'm not.
我不是
I'm the clean-up crew type.
我只懂得清洁卫生
The type that gets access to all kinds of tools.
并且能随意使用各种洁具
Michael,I'm grateful for this.I really am. Michael
我由衷感谢,说真的
But I've made it a point to keep my nose clean ever since I walked into this place.
从我走进这个地方开始,我就暗下决心要做一个奉公守法的人
32 years without a blemish.
32年来没有任何污点
If that parole board date ever comes,I wanna be ready.
如果假释公告出来那天,我想我会有资格的
I can't jeopardize that.
我不能拿这个去冒险
Sorry.
抱歉
Michael.
迈克尔
Thanks,though. Really.
还是谢谢你,真的
After what you went through in the riot,
经历那场暴动后
I thought you might take a day off.
我想你该休休假
I'm fine.
我没事
I,uh,couldn't find anybody to cover for me anyway.
再说也找不到替我的人
I hope you don't feel like you own me anything.
我不希望你觉得欠我什么
I do.
我是觉得欠你
I'm,uh...
我,嗯......
I really appreciate what you did for me.
我真的很感激你救了我
But?
但是?
But you told me that you had been up in the crawl space for pi,
但你告诉我你是为工活去的排水管
and pi was never assigned to go there.
而那里从来不派犯人工作
We're done here,right?
弄完了吧?
Michael,don't be like that. I just... Michael
别这样,我只是......
I just want some answers.
我只想知道答案
Thanks for the shot,doc.
谢谢你为我打针
Sue parsons. Headline press.
Sue parsons Headline新闻社
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你来
I appreciate you taking the time.
谢谢你花时间
I appreciate you looking into my case.
谢谢你关注我的案子
So what can you tell me?
你能告诉我什么?
From what I understand,
从我所了解的情况来看
you have numerous people working on your behalf as we speak.
此时正有许多人为你工作着
Yeah,um,well,
是的,呃
veronica donovan,she's my attorney,
维罗妮卡.多诺万她是我的律师
and nick savrinn,he,uh,works at project justice.
还有尼克他是“终极正义”的
Savrinn,okay. Savrinn,
好的
Have they gotten very far?
他们有什么大进展吗?
Nothing to go to court with.
没有什么可以呈上法庭的
Not yet,anyway.
目前还没有
You ever think it's just time to let go?
你有没有想过就这样放手?
Accept what happened? Let go? Yeah. -
接受一切? -放手?可以
Accept what happened? Never.
接受这一切?不可能
I mean,would you if someone had set you up?
我是说,换成你被人设计陷害
Destroyed your life?
生活被毁掉,你会接受吗?
I guess I'm thinking in terms of the pain and anguish it's caused your friends and loved ones.
我指的是从这件事,给你亲友造成的伤害和痛苦角度
People who care about me,they believe me.
关心我的人,他们相信我
That's all that matters to me right now.
这对我来说就足够了
It's all I got.
我只有这个
You have a son.
你有一个儿子
Lincoln,jr.? Lj?
小林肯? Lj?
Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么?
I have a source that tells me if you accept what happened
有人告诉我如果你接受这一切
and stop fighting your execution,your son will be left out of this.
并停止上诉,你的儿子就会没事
If not,I hope you said good-bye to him when he left here this morning.
如果你不接受,但愿你今早跟他道了别
Who are you? One burrows is gonna die. -
你是谁? -总有一个姓巴罗斯的活不成
Up to you which one. Who are you?! -
你自己选,-你是谁?!
Who are you?!
你是谁?!
Hey!
嗨!
Don't let her go. She threatened my son!
别让她走,她威胁我儿子!
Please,no! She threatened my son! No!
求你了,不!他要害我儿子,不!
lj burrows?
你是lj巴罗斯?
Yeah.
是的
I'm officer hale with juvenile court.
我是少年法庭的黑尔
We just need to do a quick survey of the residence,
我们需要对住所做个快速调查
make sure the environment here is reflective of the terms of your probation.
来确定环境是否符合保释察看条款
Your parents home?
你父母在家吗?
No,but they'll be home any minute.
不在,不过马上就回来了
Well then... better get started.
哦......那现在就开始吧
Lj and his dad-- you never said how it went this morning.
Lj和他爸爸,你没说怎么样啊
Sounded fine.
听上去不错
Of course,everything a 15-year-old boy tells his mother is fine.
当然,一个十五岁男孩跟母亲说什么都好
Look,no offense,but can I see some kind of identification?
无意冒犯,不过能让我看你的证件吗?
Sure. Lj,we're home! -
当然,Lj我们回来了
Lj,you here? Lj
你在吗?
Oh,my god.
哦,上帝
Drop the phone,lady.
扔掉电话,女士
This is the only warning I'm giving you.
这是我给你的唯一警告
Drop it.
扔掉
Run!
快跑!
Pick up,pick up.
快接,快接
Please answer.Come on,come on.
接电话吧,求你了
Lj......
林肯...
we're not here to hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
Whoa,whoa...
哦......
911... send.
9-1-1发送
You really think you're going to get to four buttons before I get to one?
你觉得按四个键,会比我只按一个快吗?
Come on.
算了吧
lj,get out of here! lj
快离开这
mom? Mom?
妈?妈?
Where are you going,lj?
你去哪,lj?
What do you want from me?
你们到底要什么?
Cooperation. That's all.
合作,仅此而已
You want cooperation?
你们要合作?
I know what you look like,you son of a bitch!
我知道你长什么样,你这个杂种
I'm going to the police. Going to the police? -
我要去找警察,-去找警察?
I don't think that's such a good idea,lj--
那可不是什么好主意,lj
I mean,with your prints on the murder weapon and all.
我是说,有了你在杀人武器上的指纹
I didn't touch the murder weapon. Of course you didn'T. -
我没碰枪,-当然你没有
I know that and you know that.
你我都知道
I just don't think you're going to have much luck convincing ballistics of that.
我只是认为你没办法通过弹道测试
Who the hell are you people? Just concerned neighbors. -
你们到底是谁? -关心你的邻居而已
Heard a bit of a ruckus at the rixs' house.
听到隔壁家里有吵闹声
Gosh,you know,I guess we really should've seen it coming.
天,我想我们本该想到的
I mean,all the signs were there--
我的意思是,所有的迹象都有
drug use,decline in academic performance--
吸毒,学习成绩下滑
but we didn't think he'd ever do something like this.
但是我们真没想到,他会干出这样的事来
No one's going to believe that. Yes,they will. -
没有人会相信,-他们会信的
And when they catch you-- - and they will catch you,lj-- -
当他们抓到你时—— -他们会抓到的,lj——
they're going to try you as an adult. You know what that means?
他们把你当成人对待的,你懂什么意思吗?
We can help you,lj. We're the only hope you've got.
我们可以帮助你,lj我们是你唯一的希望
No,you're not.
不,你们不是
She made that choice,not you.
是她选的,不是你
Let's find the kid.
去找那孩子吧
You got marilyn back.
你找到玛里琳了
Sure did.
当然
That's good.
真好
How long ago you quit smoking?
你多久以前戒的烟?
A little over nine years now.
戒了九年多了
You don't mind,do you?
你不介意我抽烟吧?
I feel a kinship with you,charles.
我觉得跟你很亲近,查尔斯
More than any other con here.
比其他犯人都亲近
And we've seen a lot,haven't we?
我们也经常见面,不是吗?
Sure have.
当然
And correct me if I'm wrong...
如果我说错了请改正......
I've always treated you fair.
我对你一直很公平
I've always appreciated that fact.
我也一直心存感谢
I've known bob since he was 18 years old.
鲍勃才18的时候我就认识他了
I got him this job.
我帮他得到了这份工作
You can imagine how responsible I feel.
你能想象我肩负的责任
I can't help you with that,boss.
我帮不了你,长官
I think you can.
我认为你能
Word is he died in front of your cell,
据说他是死在你牢房前的
and you were right here when it happened.
当时你就在这
We've both been around long enough to know that when a con starts that snitching business,
咱们在这这么久也都明白,如果犯人开始告密
he's not long for this world.
他也就活不长了
Don't put me in that position,boss.
别逼我这么做,长官
If you don't tell me who killed bob before I leave this cell,
如果我离开牢房前,你不告诉我是谁杀了鲍勃
our friendship goes with it.
咱们的交情就完了
That's a nice cat.
猫不错
Westmoreland knows,and his jaw ain't that strong.
威斯特摩兰知道,但他下巴没那么硬,(意指嘴巴不严)
what's this?
这是什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You stalker.
你这个跟踪者
I am not a stalker.I just...
我不是跟踪者,我只是......
I don't get it.
不明白
What is there to get?
哪里不明白?
He doesn't fit the profile. Right?
他并不符合罪犯模式,不是吗?
The man's got a graduate degree. He lives in my neighborhood.
那人有研究生学位,他住在我社区
Guys like that hang out in streeterville. They drink single malt scotch.
那样的人应该去斯崔特维尔喝纯麦芽苏格兰威士忌
They-they pay $200 for cubs tickets. They don't rob banks.
他们花200元买票,他们不抢银行
Maybe he couldn't afford season tickets.
也许他买不起季票
Maybe that's why he robbed the bank.
也许那就是为什么他抢银行
Thank you.I'm actually being serious.
谢谢,我是认真的
Can I ask you something? Yeah. -
我能问你点事吗? -行
Why do you care so much?
你为什么这么在乎?
'Cause he lied to me.
因为他对我说了谎
They all lie to you.
人人都说谎
Maybe because he's the one guy in here I can actually get to...
也许因为,他是这里唯一能让我......
one guy I can...
唯一让我......
make a difference with.
区别对待的人
Go home,girl.
回家吧,姑娘
You keep burning it at both ends like this,
你要这么两头着的话
you're going to drive yourself crazy.
你马上就会疯了
Good night.
晚安
I'm sorry,burrows.
对不起,巴罗斯
Both of them were dead by the time the paramedics got there.
抢救人员到达之前他们都咽气了
What about my son? He's missing.
我的儿子呢?他失踪了
The police are treating him as a fugitive.
警察局现在认定他畏罪潜逃
A fugitive?
畏罪潜逃?
They found his prints on the murder weapon.
他们在凶器上找到他的指纹
That's impossible.I...
不可能,我...
I,uh... i need to call him.
我,厄...我要和他通话
No,I can't do that. What do you mean,you can't do that?!
不,我不能那样做,你说这话是什么意思i?
His life's in danger! Look,burrows
他命在旦夕,听着,
the police have instructed me that this is an ongoing investigation,
警察局已经指示我立即着手调查
and as such,any contact you make with your son
这种状况下,你和你儿子以任何方式取得联系
could potentially aid and abet him as a fugitive.
都极有可能被当作协从和帮助
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Warden,please!
求你了!
Let's go.
我们走
That's messed up.
真是一团糟
Aw,jeez.
阿,天那
Does he even know?
他知道了吗?
I don't think so.
我想不
Oh,man. There he is.
哦,他来了
What's up,t?
怎么了,他?
We family,right?
我们是一家人,对吗?
Hell,yeah,we are.
对,没错
Well,I'm in a quandary,and I need your help.
那,我现在进退两难,需要你的帮助
Name it.
直说
Bellick's squeezing tighter and tighter around here.And you were right-
巴里克的逼供越来越紧,当初你说的没错
eventually,somebody's mouth is going to start moving.
最终会有人走漏消息的
Thing is,trokey,if I get popped for this,
这样的话,trokey,如果我被逮个正着
what with my priors and...
以及我的前科
predisposition to violent behavior...
再加上严重暴力倾向
I'll spend the rest of my life in the shu.
我一辈子都出不去了
But if you come forward with only your drug convictions
但你站出来后,你只有毒品犯罪前科
and a whole lot of remorse...
还喜欢虔诚悔过
I can't do that,T. I ain't finished yet.
我办不到,T我还没说完
No need.I ain't going down for murdering no hack.
没必要,我不会为谋杀罪名背黑锅
I mean,you understand that,don't you?
我是说,你能理解,是吗?
You ain't mad,are you?
你不生气吧,是吗?
No,trokey,I'm not mad. Trokey,
我不生气
No inmates Beyond this Point
囚犯不得入内
I need out. I got to find him.
我得出去一趟.把他找到
We will.Both of us. Soon.
我们会的.我们俩,马上就会
They're coming after my family,michael.
他们在找我家人, 迈克尔
You got to trust me.
你得要相信我
We're gonna get this done. We're gonna get this done. -
我们得解决这个,-我们得解决这个
How?Tell me. Michael,tell me.
怎么解决?告诉我,迈克尔,告诉我
You can't,can you?
你解决不了,是吧?
I've got to get out of here now.
我现在得离开了
Scofield Lj's in trouble.
斯科菲尔德. Lj有麻烦了
How about it?
怎么样?
Just stick with me.
跟着我就行了
Yo,bruce,hey!
哟,布鲁斯,嘿!
if you go out there,they will gun you down.
你出去的话,他们会把你杀了
I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
Well,you better start thinking about what you're doing,
你最好开始想一下你现在在干些什么
'cause you can't help lj if you're dead.
如果你死了,还怎么去帮lj
What the hell's going on over here,huh?
到底发生什么了,嘿?
We got a problem? No. -
遇到麻烦了? -没
Well,then get on your feet.
恩,那就给我起来继续
Let's go!
走!
son of A...
妈的...
what the hell's going on in building two?
2号楼发生什么了?
come in.
进来
Fire in the guard's break room.
在警卫室放了把火
thanks.
谢了
I didn't do it for you.
我可不是为你而做的
Found the source.
找到火源了
Someone in here smoke these?
有人抽这个了吗?
Lucky strikes?
好彩(一种香烟)?
Bellick
巴里克.
Captain bellick,got someone to see you.
巴里克队长,有人要见你
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要怎么?
I know who killed bob,sir.
我知道谁杀了鲍勃,长官
Uh-oh.
啊呃
I don't know how that got there.
我不知道这东西怎么会在这儿的
It's not mine. Let's go. -
不是我的,-我们走
It's not mine!You set me up.
这不是我的!你陷害我
It's bad enough you killed a guard.
杀死警卫的罪可够你受的了
Don't try and lay it off on somebody else now.
别想要把罪名推到别人身上
You set me up!
你陷害我!
He set me up...!
他陷害我...!
Wow.

Your father lived here? Yeah. -
你父亲住在这儿吗? -是的
He wanted some place that was completely off the grid.
他想住在一个完全远离喧嚣的地方
A place the government didn't even know existed.
一个政府根本不知道的地方
Tapped into the power lines.
接进输电线
A well supplies the place with water.
这个地方的水由一口井供给
Last few years of his life,he barely even left the property.
他生命的最后一段时间,他几乎没留下什么财产
It'S... - yeah. -
这... -是的
When you spend so many years fighting cops and prosecutors and judges
当一个人用这么多年的时间都跟,警察,检举人和法官们打交道
trying to take your freedom for something you didn't do,
而他们想把你的自由夺去,因,为一些你根本没有做过的事
you use every cent you had on attorney's fees,
你把所有的钱都拿去请了律师
you wind up losing anyway...
但最后还是败诉了...
15 years of his life.
他生命的15年
Almost all of his son's childhood.
差不多我整个童年
I guess I can forgive him for wanting to hide away,
我想他这样藏起来
be left alone.
独自一人在这儿,我可以原谅
We'll be safe here until we figure out our next move.
我们盘算出下一步该怎么走之前,我们就一直呆在这儿,很安全
Yeah,hold up here a minute,h-hold up here.
好的,停一下,停一下
Uh,seems to be a bit of confusion.
啊,好象你们搞错了
I-I'm supposed to be on this,uh,detail.
我想我应该参加,啊,这个工作队
I don't think so.
我不认为
Oh,john.
哦, 约翰
You can't be serious.
你是在开玩笑吧
Not after our long,illustrious history we shared together.
在我们一起度过的那段,漫长而光辉的历史之后
All those nights in new york city.
在纽约的这么多个夜晚
In california.
在加利福尼亚
In saint louis.
在圣路易斯
They were good times,weren't they,john?
那些时光不是很美好吗, 约翰?
Tell the badge here about 'em.
把这些事都告诉这儿有徽章的吧
'Cause if you don't want to,uh,
因为如果你不想的话,啊
I certainly could.
我当然会
I want this place gutted.
我要把这地方彻底翻新
The drywall's got to be torn out,the studs got to be removed.
把这墙壁要打烂,这些柱子也该弄走
Boss,we've got some toxic issues here.
长官,这里可是有有毒物质啊
Asbestos to start with.
首先就是石棉
Take it up with the union.
有问题找工会去!
All I'm saying is,this room is your only priority now.
我的要求就是,这间房子是你们现在的首要任务
Better be brand-spanking-new when you're done.
搞完之后最好让它看起来焕然一新
If anybody's thinking about getting cute,
如果有人耍小聪明
trying to trunk one of these tools out of here,
想要带走任何一件工具的话,
brady's got the outline of every single piece of hardware in here.
Brady有这儿所有用具的清单
And at the end of every day,
每天晚上
every single piece better match up,
每件东西最好都给我对得上
or you're all going to the hole.
不然的话你们就给我小心了
Let's go.
开始
This goes down four feet,
这个以下4公尺
connects to the mainline below.
和下面的主管道连在一起
All we've got to do is widen it,
我们要做的就是把它加宽,
and we've got ourselves an on-ramp to route 66.
然后做一个到66公路的汇流道
Whoa,whoa,whoa.
哇,哇,哇
They're gonna hear this,man.
他们会听见的,伙计
They won'T.
不会的
Come on,pretty,we a team now.
宝贝儿,我们现在是一个团队的了
Best get cracking,hey? You,shut up. -
现在就动手砸吧,-你给我闭嘴
Really think you're gonna get to four buttons before I get to one?
你觉得按四个键,会比我只按一个快吗?
I don't have my glasses.
我眼睛没戴
How about you read this for me?
把这个给我读读
Tell me the news,the latest developments.
给我讲讲新闻以及最近的形势
Evidently there was an explosion in a gold coast apartment in chicago yesterday.
昨天在芝加哥黄金海岸,公寓发生了爆炸
gas line everyone inside was killed
煤气管道内的人全部丧生
shamed,anything else?
令人遗憾,还有什么?
how about that kid upon Oak Park the one they say kills his parents
那个据说把双亲,杀死的孩子怎样了?
oh,they got him - oh?they do?
他们抓到他了,真的吗?
he is in custody - good
他在监管之下,好
i imagine heads would have been rolled if he hadn't been caught
如果那孩子没抓到,我想很多人脑袋就难保了
lives would have been lost
命也会因此丢了
how about you hand that back to me?
把报纸递给我好吗
now that is yesterday's news
这些已经是昨天的旧新闻了
we can put it behind us ,can we?
我们可以忽略掉,对吗
move on next chapter of our life
打开生活新的一页
you are not just doing this for me,you know
这些事情,你不是为我而做的
or my brother
也不是为了我的弟弟
yes?
什么事?
they are ready for you, madam vice president
媒体都准备好了,副总统夫人
you are doing it for your country
你是为国家而做的

分享到